• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Grand Tournament OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
O.O
Between who?!

If you guys really wanna kick him, I'll take a vote. ._.
Evkay was gonna have Treecko break his telescope though. xD

Lash

Years
Uh yea, Kat, how about you start a poll about it? You did say you could take vote, and I am pretty sure the better RPers here want to keep Quasar out of the RP.
I too, skim through his posts. They are not worth reading, really. Only thing that really caught my attention in his posts was the Buizel. Buizel if FTW :x

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Uh yea, Kat, how about you start a poll about it? You did say you could take vote, and I am pretty sure the better RPers here want to keep Quasar out of the RP.
I too, skim through his posts. They are not worth reading, really. Only thing that really caught my attention in his posts was the Buizel. Buizel if FTW :x

Yep, and if I read one of his posts correctly, he caught, like, three Pokemon in one post, three Pokemon that should not have been on the area he encountered them.

I think we all know what the vote will say, so is there really a need for one?

Also, he's not even bothered to write his character's full name, he just says 'W.'

I mean, what?

Lash

Years
inoe rite?
Still, I think a poll would be the best decision. Though everyone will vote "k1cK h1m o(_)+ l010rzz", you never know what other people who might join the RP might think. Risky thought, considering that his posts are bad. So, Kat, poll!
What will the decision of the RP rest on,
"k1cK h1m o(_)+ l010rzZ"
OR..
"n4h k3ep h1/\/\ 1n m4n."

Trainer Kat

Years
UGH, I'm so mad.
Some guy stole this and put it on PokeDream forums, along with stealing MY POSTS. D<
I got it closed<3

Lash

Years
UGH, I'm so mad.
Some guy stole this and put it on PokeDream forums, along with stealing MY POSTS. D<
I got it closed<3

You mean he just copied your hard worked on posts, possibly with a few more edits, and plagiarized? lolPHAIL
That guy got owned. srsly.
Luckily now its the weekend, so we can RP to the fullest.. Once everyone gets on :(

Trainer Kat

Years
Oh, no, he copied 100%.
His character's hair was pink...his posts still said 'the blonde'.
Oh, and he stole Chikara's username.
*rolls eyes*

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
He needs a good slap in the chops. *Slaps*

Now that my signature's finished, time to watch a butterfly post. ^_^

Years
Now guys, I don't think you should just kick Quasar out.
Maybe you could try and reform him? I'm sure he has potential, everyone has potential and everyone started off as bad role players.
There might be some other way.

Last edited:

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
You're right and you're wrong. I suppose he does have potential and is new to this, but he's breaking rules in various places, including the number one rule about god-modding, albeit not that much. Then again we all break rules every now and again. Hmm...

BTW I posted, it's a fast paced post, Totodile's lost one second and found almost immediately... But meh, it's not one of my worst posts. I didn't finish the battle so Kat could cut in.

Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2011
UGH, I'm so mad.
I got it closed<3

Well, technically, I got it closed :P

You mean he just copied your hard worked on posts, possibly with a few more edits, and plagiarized? lolPHAIL
That guy got owned. srsly.
Luckily now its the weekend, so we can RP to the fullest.. Once everyone gets on :(

He didn't edit a single bit. And now he's trying to make it look like Kat should be glad that he gave it recognition.

Now guys, I don't think you should just kick him out.
Maybe you could try and reform him? I'm sure he has potential, everyone has potential and everyone started off as bad role players.
There might be some other way.

Actually, this is the second time he's stolen a username and an RP on PD. The first time, he took both from Oni Raichu.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Well, technically, I got it closed :P

He didn't edit a single bit. And now he's trying to make it look like Kat should be glad that he gave it recognition.

Actually, this is the second time he's stolen a username and an RP on PD. The first time, he took both from Oni Raichu.

Yep, told you.

I'll assume this is, Nocturne then? Didn't think I'd ever talk to you again.

Did my RP get locked as well, I'm pretty sure it did.

Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2011
Yep, told you.

I'll assume this is, Nocturne then? Didn't think I'd ever talk to you again.

Did my RP get locked as well, I'm pretty sure it did.

Yep, it's Nocturne. I couldn't say off the top of my head if the RP got locked or not, but I'll check.

And as for not talking... I just talked to you this morning on Firefly BBS. Unless he copied your account there as well... *sigh*

EDIT: It seems as if the RP was deleted. Hmph

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Our talk on firefly was hardly a talk.

According to Kat they locked the RP, so at least one good thing happened.

Anyways, Nocturne, on behalf of the people that care, thanks for alerting, well, Kat, of this plagiarsm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back