• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Grand Tournament OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Mhmm, Kozue might be able to catch up to Yaz, but if he gets ahead and joins up with everyone else, then Ko and Kass will just have to trek to Pewter together. :3

Anyway, I have to admit, the slowing down of posts was surprising, but I suppose it's easier now, since I was having trouble keeping up with everything before. :P

Just hope it doesn't die due to lack of interest and motivation, that'd just be a shame. *looks around threateningly

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    JIM NEEDS TO WAKE THE HECK UP.
    xD
    ilyy<33

But Evan wants to post, and he can't until you do.
    GOSH James, you're ALWAYS doing this to us! D<

I'm awake hours before you are ¬_¬

I may never ever post again, just to make you angry.

Edit: Patrick didn't even realize Roisin existed ;_;

Last edited:

Yaziyo

Everyone's favourite Arab
    Years
  • Just in case it wasn't extremely direct, I just had my guy call out to a group of people he saw in the forest (the Fen Kat Roisin group). It will be interesting to see my girl chasing character traveling with some attractive females...

By the way, in case you can't remember, Yaz looks a bit of a mess. Slightly muddy, without a shirt and smelling of Oddish's sweet scent =p

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    w00p!

Kat, I said you can waker her up, not kill her.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
  • xDD
    Roisin's not...dead. ._.
    Ash has been shocked by Pikachu lots...he's only suffered minor brain damage.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Oni can you hurry up and meet up with us? We're planning a quick escape from the forest via Beedrill.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Oni can you hurry up and meet up with us? We're planning a quick escape from the forest via Beedrill.

Actually, if you guys read my post, you'd know that I'm right beside you guys, on the other side of the bush.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Oh yeah, I think I completely missed that post :x

*is deeply sorry and shot*

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • I've had read everything in this lounge(not all), and the truth is, I'm very new here! Plus my vocubulary isn't that good(unlike someone...). Also I'm really not that good in storywriting. Plus I'm so busy with my course. If you want to kick me out... If you want to keep me, I'll try hard to make my post readable and understatndable. Also I don't know what is "god-moding"

And this is my first time to really play a Roleplay.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
  • You're not going to be kicked, don't worry.
    You'd have to do something bad to be kicked. Keep what you're doing, and you'll be fine. :]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back