• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Grand Tournament OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marilyn

Music of the Night.
    Years
    Hey, I'm stilll bummed about not being able to RP in your RP, but I got an idea during french class.

Maybe my character could somehow meet Professor Oak, do something special or I don't know what, and get a pokemon. You guys are still around Pewter City, and if I rush the beginning a bit, I may be able to catch up.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
    -_-
    Miss was on today, according to her profile.
    If she doesn't post by tomorrow, I give you permish to bunny her, Phanima.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    My internet has been down since yesterday D:

Nice theme Kat!

Trainer Kat

Years
    Don't worry about it, Miss. :]
    I wasn't going to kick you. I was only going to let Ko bunny her through the forest. xD

Trainer Kat

Years
    :x Thanks<3

Well...we have to get to the gatehouse sooner or later to meet Roisin. I know these posts aren't fun to write or read, and they might not be our best, but we have to do it. xD

After all, there's loads to do in Pewter. Noah has training to do with Kat. :]

Degenerate

Immortal
    Years
    Eh, my sincerest apologies to you, Trainer Kat and everyone else involved in this RP. But I won't be able to partake in it any more. Time constraints and such. Sorry about dropping out so soon, but it can't be helped right now. Do what you wish with Patrick Pitter. Maybe you can kill him like you wanted to Oni. :P

Anyway, take care everyone~

Trainer Kat

Years
    ;____;
    I'll miss you so so so so much, Degenerate! *hugs*
    If you feel like you want to come back, feel free. If in a month, you can come back, just meet up with us in Johto or something.
    Your spot will still be here, Degenerate. <3

P.S. If you have MSN or AIM or something...xD

Years
    Bad news; I feel like I need to resign from this Roleplay. I'm starting full time school and balancing that with full time work. Finding the time to keep my own Roleplay alive is hard enough. I hope you understand Kat, I love the roleplay, I love the idea and I love the potential, I wish you the best!

Trainer Kat

Years
    Awwh, Miss Raichu, I really will miss you.
    Same as Degenerate--if you find you can come back, you're welcome to. :]

At least I still get to RP with you in PC! <3

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Nuuu Raichu, baka! T3T

Nah, I kid, but I was looking forward to seeing more of Kass...but I guess Ko will see her soon in Corrupt. :D

Anyway, I guess Ko's been stood up and will hafta head to Pewter alone...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back