• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Grand Tournament OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    awwww :( go fast! Ko has been missing for a while now...run boy run!

Years
    Nuuu Raichu, baka! T3T

Nah, I kid, but I was looking forward to seeing more of Kass...but I guess Ko will see her soon in Corrupt. :D

Anyway, I guess Ko's been stood up and will hafta head to Pewter alone...

Wait you mean you're not at Pewter yet? Okay maybe I will keep posting. I thought you'd ditched me already :P

Where should we meet up?

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Oh, um let's see...I think Kozue's still waiting in the lobby of the Pokemon Center for Kass to wake up. We can have em meet up there or wherever else you prefer, it really depends on when you're planning on ditching me. :P

Omega Saikon

The Highest Power
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2015
    I've been meaning to ask, but every time I try, something comes up.

Is it okay for me to show up in Pewter City (by Abra teleportation) and then go to the grassy Pokemon Area between the forest and Pewter city (catching Pokemon of course) and then you guys see me somehow and introduce me, and blah.

Omega Saikon

The Highest Power
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2015
    I was thinking Prof. Oak letting me borrow the Abra to teleport me to Pewter City to not fall ahead with the others. This fine?

Marilyn

Music of the Night.
    Years
    Well I went to look at a Kanto map, and I realized that Lavender is at least four cities away from Pewter. Is there someway I can meet you guys sooner?

I could've been delivering a parcel or something, and then have found Professor Oak getting attacked by a pokemon, and then I helped him. Then, maybe he could give me the pokemon I used since it became attached to me, and I somehow help you guys. Maybe you get really lost, and you're starving and then I save you :)

Then, I end up joining you on your travels, since we become such good friends.

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Well, we're skipping Rock Tunnel since it seems kinda pointless (thanks a lot Jim D<) so we'll be going straight through Lavender and onto the boardwalk to get to Vermillion. At least, that's what I think the plan is...

And on another important note, since I'm not to sure whether Raichu's coming back for a last ditch through the forest, I think it'd be easier to have Ko go on by his lonesome. But, I'll PM my slave to see if she's up for a last bout.

PS. I was joking Jim, I infinitely <3 you. o30

EDIT: And Mari, I think that's a great idea, although you could also get teleported with maRiK, or you could pull a yaz and sum everything up in a single post. The possibilities...

Last edited:

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Go with no avatar, all you need is a siggy. >_>

PS. Watch the show though, it's hawt...

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
    Well...hmm...how would you feel about coming in after our Pewter gym match? Like, while we're on the way to CERULEAN or something?

xD What show, Phanima slave/master?

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    >3 Ohoho, obedient puppet, I was trying to make a play on words with the "avatar" thing, seeing how it's what I live for...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back