• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Grand Tournament OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Kat's in Florida, so the RP's in a sort of temporary hiatus because we need her and Oni to post, however, Oni can post. >D

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    I guess a little break is nice anyway... I'm enjoying the time to be able to start new RP's and get my others organized :D

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    You know what's funny; in 10 days the RP becomes un-revive-able due to the 30-day rule.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    You know what's funny; in 10 days the RP becomes un-revive-able due to the 30-day rule.

Yes. That scares me. I'd say Loki will make an acception though, 'cause we're great, and it's hardly reviving a thread if it's still on the first page of the roleplaying section.

And Maybe somebody would start the thread again. (Sorry I haven't been posting lately.)

I nominate you.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    And Maybe somebody would start the thread again. (Sorry I haven't been posting lately.)

I'm pretty sure you were kicked.

Lash and Degenerate will both remain on the members list, in the event they find they are able to continue (even if it's months from now, there's no way I'll let someone else take their spot, should they find they can pick up again).

Marilyn is joining us after we're done with Brock.

Miss Raichu dropped.

Quasar should be kicked. He hasn't posted, and didn't give me warning.

Yes. That scares me. I'd say Loki will make an acception though, 'cause we're great, and it's hardly reviving a thread if it's still on the first page of the roleplaying section.

I nominate you.

I nominate you.

We're all waiting for you and Kat. -_-

Last edited:

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    I don't want this to diiii~eeeee~eee! Rawwr!

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    An observation of our battle, a goodbye to Kozue and the start of your's and Kat's battle! That's plenty to write about.
    The Grand Tournament OOC thread

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    I'm pretty sure of me getting kicked along with Lash... xsighsx W. must've been killed my the mad Shuppet. And I don't like to start a new GT thread.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    I'm pretty sure of me getting kicked along with Lash... xsighsx W. must've been killed my the mad Shuppet. And I don't like to start a new GT thread.

Nah, I'm pretty sure it's because you haven't posted since February 4th. *pats you on back*

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Well... Think of where to begin >D

I'll be on MSN if you need help; that's if you actually are wanting to post. xD

*I feel so evil right now Mwuahahahhaaa*

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Well... Think of where to begin >D

I'll be on MSN if you need help; that's if you actually are wanting to post. xD

*I feel so evil right now Mwuahahahhaaa*

You have crushed Quasar99 emotionally and you've made me write an RP post in the space of five minutes.

Wow.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    You have crushed Quasar99 emotionally and you've made me write an RP post in the space of five minutes.

Wow.

I've made you write a post? You're writing one? ♥_♥

Encouragement: "Go Oni, Go! Post that post! Show it who's the post!"

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back