• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Grand Tournament OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim

Dinner
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    I like, so made Kat post. :D

You should've waited to post it until Oni posted his, he would've felt under more pressure to post. xD

♥_♥
    ^Grand Tournament^​

Edit: Come on Oni, if I can squeeze out a load of crap to form a filler post in about ten minutes, or probably five, I'm sure you can produce a quality battle quite fast

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    Jims so impatient... you gotta go with the flow man...kick back and take a nap maybe or go watch the clouds go by... maybe read a book...Thats what Fen woulda said

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Jims so impatient... you gotta go with the flow man...kick back and take a nap maybe or go watch the clouds go by... maybe read a book...Thats what Fen woulda said

I'm trying to help the RP move along; by being incredibly impatient. I, for one, love posting in this. But we can't do much if we're always waiting for one person. [Not always Oni.]

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
  • HEYHEYHEY.
    Don't blame me, stalker. I had a lot of catching up to do after Paradox Tuesday. D<
    Mmm, but I don't want another Viridian Forest here, lol. I need to catch my Bellsprout next Pokémon.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    HEYHEYHEY.
    Don't blame me, stalker. I had a lot of catching up to do after Paradox Tuesday. D<
    Mmm, but I don't want another Viridian Forest here, lol. I need to catch my Bellsprout next Pokémon.

I'm no stalker. I just stalk you when I feel like it. THERE'S A DIFFERENCE!

Happy to see that this is back up and running, I'll try to get a Yaz post in soon, mainly just cause I'm long overdue for one. Damn schoolwork...

School work sucks, I just handed in an essay that was supposed to be in before Christmas. :x Post soon! <3

Trainer Kat

Years
  • Oni. Post by Friday. We need to get this show on the road. If you could take down Geodude, that would be splendid.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    was that a Yaz post before an Oni post? -_- come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Omega Saikon

The Highest Power
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2015
    I'm really lazy to recreate my deleted post that caught up with the group. -__-;

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    So here's my problem, midway through writing this RP post you're all telling me to write, I don't know whether to use Pichu or Chimchar against Brock. Now, I know the obvious choice would be Chimchar, because he's part fighting, but we're against a Kabutops, which is part water, so surely Pichu would be able to take him down against all odds.

Help?

Trainer Kat

Years
  • I'm really lazy to recreate my deleted post that caught up with the group. -__-;

Well, you could summarize it in a paragraph in the beginning of the next post, if that'd be better for you. Or here. That's what I did, anyway. :]

So here's my problem, midway through writing this RP post you're all telling me to write, I don't know whether to use Pichu or Chimchar against Brock. Now, I know the obvious choice would be Chimchar, because he's part fighting, but we're against a Kabutops, which is part water, so surely Pichu would be able to take him down against all odds.

Help?

Shinx can take care of Kabutops. Use Chimchar.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    just for quick reference, Chimchar isn't part fighting until he evolves

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    When did you get a Pichu? o0;

Must've missed that post. Jim demands... A LINK!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back