• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Grand Tournament OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
-_- Oni. It'll take you like, an hour at most. Just sit down and do it, and all the pressure's over with.

Trainer Kat

Years
Everyone, it appears that Patrick Lash will be rejoining us! 8D

Oni: It has been 12 hours. Now, I want to believe that you are going to get this post done. We need to get out of the gym.

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
Yay, Laa~aash! Due to lack of numbers he needs to join the main group, I'd imagine.

Oni! >o

Lash

Years
Whoa hot damn I finally made a post. Sorry if it seems a little skimpy in a couple parts, but eh, I am finally back babeh!

Edit:

Yay, Laa~aash! Due to lack of numbers he needs to join the main group, I'd imagine.

Oni! >o

No. Though it would be a little easier, I am not a group person. Having to read everyones posts, probably having to go in some order, having to edit when missing something. So, nah thankies to the group.

Marcus is a Viajero solitario. That is Spanish for Solitary traveler.

Last edited:

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
Whoa hot damn I finally made a post. Sorry if it seems a little skimpy in a couple parts, but eh, I am finally back babeh!

Edit:

No. Though it would be a little easier, I am not a group person. Having to read everyones posts, probably having to go in some order, having to edit when missing something. So, nah thankies to the group.

Marcus is a Viajero solitario. That is Spanish for Solitary traveler.

...screw the logic, the group is where it's at!

Plus you wouldn't have to read anything really. All you need to know is that Phanima left, but Marcus probably wouldn't notice anyway. Come o~oon! :3

Trainer Kat

Years
Oni, that was fantastic! <3
I love Noah's suicidal Chimchar.

You're really good at writing battles.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Well, men, it was a tough battle, but I posted. Now post, all of you, this RP's existence depends on each and everyone of you! Godspeed, men, Godspeed.

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
Didn't you feel all warm and fuzzy when you pressed 'Submit Reply'.

You should do it more often.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Didn't you feel all warm and fuzzy when you pressed 'Submit Reply'.

You should do it more often.

You mean the feeling I got when I read that John Lennon had been shot dead and not abducted by aliens as I previously thought?

Lash

Years
Haha, now RP is all coming back to me. I wonder if any of the group will see Marcus reading at night? Heh, he will always be a day behind the group.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
lol its okay just rush and catch up... we're all back on track now

Lash

Years
Whee, Marcus is gong to start his gym battle later today~

Though I still feel a little roleplay rusty, you know? D:

But, get ready to read a battle between Marcus, Pika, Nido, battling Brock, and.. I wouldn't doubt it if he had Pokemon like Larvitar, Phanphy, Onix, Graveler, Onix, Geodude, and Sandshrew. I wonder what two of those two awesome Pokemon he might use, if he does? ;D

But this sure will be fun without water or grass types.

Lash

Years
At least I will have some advantage with Nido's Double Kick, and Pika's speed. Maybe a good and powerful Thunder Shock to break down some of the field to make each fighter on equal footing? Ha, I am going to have fun on this one, despite the fact that I haven't roleplayed for awhile. I might as well have Brock use Phanphy, you know how much fun Rollout is! And Onix sure can give a smaller Pokemon a run for their money.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
um i don't want to be rude. But no brock please.... we've got 4 regions to get 8 badges, i'd like to move along........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back