• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Graphics Giveaway Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitrous Oxide

Korporate Amerika
Years
  • Sure guys, and here's some avatar choices:

Viva La Ace!

R U N DON'T W A L K.
    Years
  • @Nitrous Oxide Would you mind at all if I perhaps took the Scizor one? I would love a 100x100 avatar, but surely if you don't want to make one or whatever, the sig itself would be fine. [: Just tell me if you don't want me to use it or anything, lol.

Nitrous Oxide

Korporate Amerika
    Years
  • Ooh.
    Can I claim this?
    Can I have an avatar please?
    Yep, here you go:

@Nitrous Oxide Would you mind at all if I perhaps took the Scizor one? I would love a 100x100 avatar, but surely if you don't want to make one or whatever, the sig itself would be fine. [: Just tell me if you don't want me to use it or anything, lol.
    Sure thing:

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Don't let this one waste away, guys! And I'll edit that 'G' out if you want a different letter.

Last edited:

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • The Graphics Giveaway Thread

Could you exclude the text? You don't have to. Also, could you provide me with a 120x120 avatar?

Thank you very much! :D

Years
  • I made it text-less, I think it looks better that way.
    Here is the avatar:

I'm never going to where this....
    Ill be wearing this after I'm bored of my current if you don't mind CT and could I have a 100x100 cut of the shape without all the light as an avatar please?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back