• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Great Adventure *ReMake*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triaspia

ooh shiney
Years
  • Are we able to start soon, or do we have to wait for everyone to fix their bios?, also Pika, it would probably look neater if you put everyones bio in the one post (maybe in spoiler tags under their name to avoid walls of text?)

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
  • Are we able to start soon, or do we have to wait for everyone to fix their bios?, also Pika, it would probably look neater if you put everyones bio in the one post (maybe in spoiler tags under their name to avoid walls of text?)

I'm working on everyone's bios and then I'll post the first chapter. It should be no later than Tues. until we start.

Just refresing the list

These are the people I have officially signed up right now:
    Pika_Master414
    Zimvee
    dboring
    Munchlax Fan
    scythe
    Rubii Naruto

I only want a maximum of two more people. make sure to follow the profile that I want (not the one in the first post)

Last edited:

Stevey Poo

Pokemon Police, Sen.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2011
    pika i think we have more then enuf gunna start to get clustered

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
  • okay, I gotta leave now, but when I come back (around 9:00-10:00 pm EST) I'm going to make the final preparations before we begin the rp. That means I want evryone's profile to be right (*cough* Stevey Poo *cough*) If it isn't then well you'll be cut off the list.

Years
  • Okay, fine, I will, just a little bit of housekeeping first. These are the accepted people
    Accepted
    Pika_Master414
    sythe
    Cruelty And The Beast
    DarkHaven3- Same as above
    Zimvee- same thing with Vibravia
    Stevey Poo- same thing with Altaria
    Whi-Lin Thorne- same as above
    AlexB1001
    Then the person with the little symbols that I can't type lol
    Denied
    Siris Avrage- ?? Since you haven't been on this website for almost ten days, I don't think you'll ever respond, but I'll put down what I have to say anyway. First off, the history is very unlikely and second, what's with all the weapons, and superpowers, and crap. This is Pokemon, not Call of Duty.

Okay, and I think that is it. If I skipped over you then tell me. Okay, no next order of business. The profile. This is how I would like the profile to be filled out.

Sorry, but am I in this or not? I have been waiting!

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Yeah which as he said probably won't be till tonight... But anyway this will be my first pokemon rp, any tips?

Years
  • Yeah, what Zimvee said. Yet most of all, no god-modding: nothing that wouldn't happen; follow the rules of Kanto you got from the games (Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, FireRed and LeafGreen) and do something like that: make it similar to something like real life. Just imagine you are a new trainer in Kanto starting off with your Pokémon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back