• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Great Adventure *ReMake*

Status
Not open for further replies.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
Years
  • Yeah which as he said probably won't be till tonight

psst... I'm a girl lol. Look towards the top right and it says so. Surprised, or was that a mistype :)

Let me finish the bio's and then well start prob tmrrw morning. Sorry for the wait!

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
  • guess what? i'm finally finished with the bio's hip hip hooray!! (*clap *clap*)

This is the list of people I have doing the rp
    Pika_Master414
    Zimvee
    dboring
    Munchlax Fan
    scythe
    Rubii Naruto

If you aren't on the list it means your profile isn't correct or I accidently skipped over you. If you think I skipped you by accident, tell me! *I Will Accept Up To Two More People* (The first two who post a right profile. check one of the threads that I posted with a profile in it.)

I'm gonna post the first chapter momentarly.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
  • sorry guys, i'll post the first chapter in the morning. i have to go to bed (on summer break geez) i swear it'll be up first thing in the morning so be ready.

Okay, so let's finally start this rp. Just want to say a few things about the rp before we begin-

- i will post a chapter and then you post something based on what the I tell you to do in the chapter. If the chapter requires more than one post, then post one part of it and then wait for me to notify you before posting the second part

- I will have something appear in and out of the rp called special pokemon. These will be rare pokemon that are found only once in the rp and there will only be one pokemon of its kind. there will be some special situation with the pokemon (it'll become more clear later). It will be the first come first serve deal. but if you get a special event pokemon then you can't get another one no matter how bad you want it.

- Team Rocket will appear now and then with some horrible plan. When this happens, the trainers will gather and try to put a stop to them. hey, this is the whole reason you're doing this rp, right?

so with that being said, let's begin

Chapter One- Professor Oak's Lab (One post)

Professor Oak laughed quietly as he put some letters down on his desk. It was in the middle of the night, and he was reading some letters from kids requesting to pokemon trainers. It had been so long since this had happened to him- what was it, nearly twenty years? He was brought back memories of the kids who came into the lab to begin their journey so long ago. He was getting too old…

The next day, six beginning trainers walked into Professor Oak's lab. To much of his surprise, all of them possessed at least one pokemon so he didn't have to pass out any of his own. So he grabbed some mechanical devices.

"These are pokedex's," the professor explained while waving one in the air. "They will help you record and store data on any pokemon you see or catch. Try to fill it as much as possible."

The professor walked down the row and passed out a pokedex and five poke balls to each trainer. He explained that the poke balls were tools for capturing wild pokemon.

When the trainers received all their things, the Professor let them go to start their adventure.

"But wait, there have been reports on the remaking of Team Rocket. They're an evil organization that will snatch your pokemon if you're not careful," the professor warned before they left.

He didn't know that the trainers were starting their adventure to battle this evil team.

What you do: Just write a post explaining the trip to Professor Oak's lab and then get to Route 1. That's it!

Last edited:

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
  • Chris Emerged from the forest, he had cuts and scratches on his legs and arms, he took a moment to survey his surroundings. After taking a moment to rest, and getting a drink of water from his big, Chris spotted a sign saying [<- pallet town | route 1->] "I should go tell Professor Oak what happened" Chris said aloud, wiping a tear from his eye he began walking into town.

He arrived at the same time as several other trainers, Professor Oak ran to greet them with some pokedex's. After he handed them out to the trainers, Chris told professor oak about what had happened to his parents. "I'm sure your parents are still ok" Oak said "their really strong, and their skills with treating pokemon are second to none, take the pokedex, train yourself and your pokemon, and keep your eyes and ears open for any clues to your parents whereabouts". Chris nodded, wiping another tear from his eye, he put a pokedex into his pocket and a few pokeballs in his bag, he made a quick detour back home to transfer the rest of his parents pokemon to Oaks lab (these are just there for storage, not going to be used by Chris)

Once all the pokemon had been transferred, Chris did one last raid on the medical supplies making sure he had plenty of stock, and grabbed a few extra pokeballs and some extra clothes, saying goodbye to the pokemon who still lingered around and began walking toward route 1

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
  • To scythe: Good post. Just I hope you will make your posts a little longer in the future, but I'm letting you slide this time because it's your first post and there's nothing much to talk about in the first chapter. You're all set for Route 1! (which I will post a chapter for once everyone else posts for this one)

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Taking a deep breath in, Beo walked down the ramp off of the ship that had brought him from Johto to Kanto. He held a pokeball in his left, and looked at it.

"Ok Zaps its time to start are Journey but first we have to stop off at Proffeseor Oak's lab" Beo said

Walking into the lab Beo saw a few other begginer trainers, and wandered what each of there starters were. Then an old man in a white lab coat walked up to him. "Uh welcome you must be Beo, from Johto, I am prof Oak" Proffesor Oak said. Beo nodded, as proffesor oak handed him a a Pokedex, and a few pokeballs. He unzipped his back pack and threw all his poke balls in there. "Thanks proffessor Oak" Beo said.

Leaving the lab Beo stopped for a second, a tear slowly went rolled down his. "Brother im going to become a great trainer, for me and you just watch" Beo mumbled to him self. He then glanced back at the lab, took a deep breath and ran off towards Route 1.

I hope that was ok that was my first post in a pokemon rp.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
  • To dboring: Yeah the post was fine. Next chapter you will have more room to be creative so I expect everyone to have decent posts next chapter (after I post the next chapter of course :D)

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • Episode 1: The journey begins

Christopher smirked before grabbing his things. "Hmhmhm, time to show these six 'trainers' how a real trainer should look when they get their license."

Christopher flashed his ticket to the boarding person, letting him through to get to Oak's lab. But Christopher didn't notice when two other trainer hopefuls walked past him.

After getting to Oak's lab, everyone started getting their equipment to start.

"So you must be Christopher Evans, you're from Hoenn, right?" Asked Oak, needing to know. Christopher nodded. "Well here's your equipment, You'll need it." And with that Oak went on to the next trainer.

After handing out everyone's equipment, Oak bagan to speak about Team Rocket.

"Now listen up, there's an evil criminal organization called Team Rocket. You must stay away from them at all costs or you may lose all of your pokemon." Said Oak before grabbing a pokedex. "You may leave, but remember to listen to what I just said, after all it's dangerous."

After that, everyone quickly left with Christopher at the back. Eventually, Chris stared at the opening to Route 1. "Well, this will begin a new journey for me." Said Christopher before walking out into the grass.

Years
  • Tyson smiled in a jolly manner to his mother, with a small tear in his eye showing his obvious longing to stay with her: but with his Eve at his side, he plucked up his courage and said, "Good bye, Mum." Tyson waved, shut the door, and begun his Pokémon Adventure that would span his life further into the distant future.

He set off backwards into Route 1 to visit Professor Oak of Pallet Town and recieve his Pokédex and Poké Balls. He took a deep breath at the front of the route and stepped beyond his cities' boundaries: he had said good bye and it felt good. Travelling along through the tall grass full of wild Pokémon ready for catching: it was absolutely rivetting. Tyson felt a sudden thrill and shiver go down his spine coldly.

He looked down at Eve and smiled. "Ready, Eve? Are we ready to start our adventure?" The brown, furry creature anodded and muttered, "Eeve, Eevee!" It put Tyson in a better mood.

Suddenly, he felt a sharp pain in his leg where sometnhing had rammed into him at a hard pace: Eve wagged her tail and growled. A Pidgey came out of the darkness and gave off a lovely tune from its mouth. "Eve, Tackle attack!" Eve, at a quick speed, hit the Pidgey hard and knocke dit back, flying and injured; however, the hurt Pokémon got up and charged forward, but Eevee evaded the attack and used Tail Whip to scrap down the Pidgey's defences. Instantly, Eve hit forward, but fell forward when Pidgey dodged the attack. It wildly growled and Eve's defenses went down slightly. Yet there was still hope: the young Eevee used Tail Whip again and ran somewhere into the tall grass.

Tyson got up and watched the scene with great awe. From the Pidgey's behind, Eve sprang overhead, and perfroemd an airborne Tackle attack. The bird Pokémon fell, useless, and fainted on the bare ground of green.

"Well done, Eve! You did well!" Reaching near the end of the route, they stopped and smiled. A few more paces and - yes!

Tyson started forward, straight to Professor Oak's lab to start his Pokémon Adventure: the thought of being so close was incredible; a small wind blowing by; the sun gleaming onto the beautiful grass; it was an immaculate day for a new beginning.

The lab was the biggest building in town, with a large roof and glass doors. Tyson entered slowly and found himself to be among many other Trainers who were becoming Trainers today. He watched carefully and then Professor Oak spoke.

***​

Tyson left Oak's lab with five Poké Balls, a Pokédex and his most important thing: Eve. "Come on, Eve, let's go catch us some Pokémon!" He stuck his Poké Ball forward in his left hand and grinned graciously: he leaped forward joygully into the tall grass and started Route 1 for the second time in his life.​

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
  • To Rubii Naruto- Good post. You're already letting everyone see Chris's personality. Keep it up. You're all set for Route 1!

To Munchlax Fan- Good job showing how dangerous Route 1 can be. (It'll get worse *dun dun dun*) Sadly, I can't give Eevee a level boost because nobody is battling in this chapter. You're all set for Route 1!

Just waiting for Zimvee now. I doubt it'll be long.
    I'll go ahead and post

Chapter One- The Quest Begins
    Blue woke up and looked out his window. It was finally the day. The day to start his journey and avenge his father's pokemon's death. Blue had waited for this day ever since his father told him his story. He could only imagine it- the pokemon being pounded to the ground and a cold laugh filling the air. He pushed these thoughts away. He didn't like to think darkly like this.

Grabbing his blue outfit and a poke ball of his fathers he headed out the door. He had to go all the way from Viridian City to Pallet Town to visit Professor Oak, but he didn't mind. He had done the trip before on his own and this time he was actually carrying a pokemon, his father's Growlithe.

Soon, Blue made it to the famous Professor Oak's lab. He had never actually been in there before. Walking inside he saw five other trainers standing there, waiting for the professor to hand them a pokedex and pokeballs. Blue stood in the line next to a kid who acted like he was all that. Blue just crossed his arms and waited for his stuff.

As Blue and the other trainers were exiting the lab, the proffesor shouted after them. "But wait, there have been reports on the remaking of Team Rocket. They're an evil organization that will snatch your pokemon if you're not careful."

I know, Blue thought darkly. He began his way towards Route 1

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
  • (OOC: yeah im here! sorry for being late!)
    Bobby got out of the river soaked. "Geeze thanks Totodile!" he yelled pretending to be mad, but a smile played around his face. Totodile jumped on Bobby's shoulder as they continued walking towards Pallet Town. Suddenly, Bobby fell into a giant hole! "Trapinch! How many time do I have to tell you?" Bobby began angerly. "Build these holes in front of other people!" With a laugh Bobby continued.

Soon the trio reached Pallet and came apon a huge lab. "Wow! I wonder if this is where we'll get our Pokdex's?" Bobby wondered. He walked inside and saw he was the last one there. "Whoops! My bad." Bobby said. Taking his place in line, Bobby recieved his Pokedex and 5 Pokeballs. "Sweet! Now we can catch Munchlax's and Riolu's and Torchics..." Bobby yelled as he made his way back towards Route 1.

(OOC: sorry its so short... im busy with other stuff right now. The posts will get better!)

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
  • To Zimvee: Do not worry. I understand when you say the word "busy" lol. Your pokemon seem quite playful in just this short post.

To Everyone: You all got a pokedex and five pokeballs! I'll post chapter two really soon.

Since Zimvee mentioned it, I'll have pokemon from different regions included in the rp. but remember how many pokemon there are in total (I think it's 452?? or around there) so i will probably have a wild pokemon in a post just once and then it'll be gone for good. If you want a pokemon really bad you better get it. just a fair warning.

and now i expect good posts from everybody!

Chapter 2 Route 1 (2 posts)
    Route 1 is the first obstacle for all beginning trainers. It is a flat grassy land that is filled with wild pokemon that will sometimes attack people who pass by. It is usually dangerous to go on this route without any pokemon with you. Trainers prowl on this route, waiting for anybody wishing to challenge them.
    Wild Pokemon
    Pidgey

Type- Normal/Flying
    Level- 2-5
    Gender- Random
    Attacks- Tackle, Sand-Attack (if level 5)
    Ability- Keen Eye
    Rarity- Common

Bidoof

Type- Normal
    Level- 2-5
    Gender- Random
    Attacks- Tackle, Growl (if level 5)
    Ability- Simple/Unaware
    Rarity- Common

Sentret

Type- Normal
    Level- 2-5
    Gender- Random
    Attacks- Scratch, Defense Curl
    Ability- Keen Eye/Run Away
    Rarity- Common

Poochyena

Type- Dark
    Level- 2-5
    Gender- Random
    Attacks- Tackle, Howl
    Ability- Run Away
    Rarity- Uncommon
    Some Things You Can Do
    .Battle trainers you meet on the road
    .Catch wild pokemon
    .Find items (potions, tm's, etc.)
    You're not limited to just the things listed above. You can be creative if you want or you can even be creative with some of the things listed above! Just do not overkill it and make it unrealistic.

At Route 1 you will be taking your own path, away from the trainers you met at the lab. After that, begin your adventure in your very first obstactle!

(do not post your second post until I see the first one)​

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back