• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Great Adventure *ReMake*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
  • (ooc: sorry, it was stormy here and I had to get off.)
    Episode 3: The Clerk

Chris was walking down the route in a good mood. "Dang, I'm still wondering how those losers are doing?"

Suddenly a scream echoed from the distance. Chris listened before saying. "Not my problem." But the person then said.

"If anyone helps me, I'll give them a potion!" This got Chris's attention and he ran towards the person.

When Chris got there, he saw a store clerk surrounded by four poochyena. Chris sighed before sending out his Mudkip.

"Mudkip, use Mud Slap!" Yelled Chris. Two Poochyena tried to kill Chris, and Mudkip, but mud got into their eyes and they were forced to retreat.

"Grr... Woof woof!" Barked the bigger Poocheyna. The smaller Poochyena backed off.

"Mudkip, use Tackle!" Yelled Chris. Mudkip tried to Tackle Poochyena, but both of them hit eachother's head hard.

"Woof!" Barked Poochyena before Growling at Mudkip. Mudkip shrank back, but Chris's stare told her that he would not accept failure.

"Mudkip, finish this with Mud-Slap!" Yelled Chris. Poochyena tried to tackle Mudkip, but was slammed with a lot of dirt, knocking it out. The smaller Poochyena grabbed the bigger one and dragged him off.

"Oh, thank you sir." Said the clerk before reaching into his pocket and taking out a potion. "Here's your reward." Chris grabbed the potion and said.

"You're an idiot." Chris then moved the bushes and there was Viridian City. "If you had just payed attention to the bushes, then you could've escaped." Said Chris before walking into Viridian City.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
  • To Rubii Naruto: Man, Chris is one nasty person. I wonder how he'll act when we have to fight Team Rocket...
    Mudkip grew to level 9!
    You got a Potion!

To Everyone: Viridian City will be up tonight.

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
  • ooc oops, ill just make my in virdian city post about filling in the police report and things
    levels Eevee 7 Mr Mime 10 Scyther 20 Jynx 12 Electabuzz 16 Magmar 22

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
  • ooc oops, ill just make my in virdian city post about filling in the police report and things
    levels Eevee 7 Mr Mime 10 Scyther 20 Jynx 12 Electabuzz 16 Magmar 22

thank you

time for the next chapter. Try to catch up if you haven't finished chapter 2 yet (which is only zimvee and munchlax fan I think)

Chapter 3- Viridian City (One Post)
    This is the first major city you've been to. It is much different from Pallet Town, being much larger and busier. Some trainers already live in this town and know it quite well. Get yourself prepared because it'll be your final stop before you enter the Viridian Forest.

What you need to do: Find somewhere to sleep and maybe do some touring or shopping in the city.

Areas of Interest:
    Pokemon Center- One of the most important places for your pokemon journey. Go here to get your pokemon healed. The people here will also give you free food and lodging! What a deal!
    PokeMart- Buy items for your journey here. Items in this mart: Potion, Antidote, Pokeball, Awakening, and Paralyze Heal
    Gym- One of Team Rocket's major bases 20 years ago. This is where the downfall of Team Rocket happened. It is nothing more than a messed up building now- for now...

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
  • yeah, ill make my in the city post after we meet in the pokemon centre, then meet you at the enterance to the forrest for the start of the next chapter

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    As Beo walked into viridian city, he stopped and took in the fact that he just accomplished something, getting through route 1, and also catching his first pokemon. On top of all of it he won his first pokemon battle. He then relized that after all of that battling his pokemon must be tired he decided to find the pokemon center right off the bat.

It took him five minutes before he relized it was right next to the city entrance. Beo entered and walked right up to the front desk. A nurse approached him with a chansey following closely behind. "Welcome to the viridian city pokemon center, i'm nurse joy how may i help you" Nurse Joy said pleasently. "Hi im Beo and I just became a pokemon trainer, my pokemon are a almost out of energy from the battles i had earlier i was wondering if you could heal them" Beo asked. "Yes of course i can, please just hand them to chansey and will have them back to you in no time" Nurse Joy said. Beo handed over his pokemon and waited in the lobby.

"Beo i'm glad to say your pokemon are all healed up and ready to go" NUrse joy said. "Thanks Nurse Joy, i was also wandering if it would be possible to sleep here tonight, i have to get up early and head towards pewter city." Beo asked. "Sure no Problem at all" Nurse Joy said. "THanks i will be back later tonight im gonna go view the city" Beo waved good bye and ran out the door.

"Hmm i wonder where i should look first" Beo asked himself while rubbing the back of his head. All of a sudden an old man with a long white beared approached Beo. "Well if your looking for a tourist attraction, i would say visit the old viridian gym" The old man said. Beo looking a little startled, "Um ok but why and who are you?" Beo asked. The old man laughing, "Well it is the old gym where the final battle took place for team rocket, they were defeated and disbanded, although rumor has it there slowing forming up again, and you dont need to know who i am, not at the moment anyway" The old man said with a gleam in his eye. "Thanks for the information i think i will visit this gym" Beo said as he turned around for a second putting his hand to his chin wandering who this guy was. "So pleas.. AH" Beo excalimed as he was turning around he saw the old man jumping on a flying pokemon and taking off into the sky. Beo whipped out his pokedex as fast as he could but by the time he had opened it , it was to late to identify the pokemon. "Who was that guy?" Beo asked himself.

Beo finally made his way to the old gym, and really didnt think much of it. It was just an old beat down gym with the windows boarded up. "So this is where the great team rocket was beaten, I wish there was a way in" Then an idea popped into his head, as he threw out his two pokeballs and out popped Zap's and sentret. "Ok guys look all around and try to find a way in" Beo said. "Ele", "Sent" Zaps and sentret exclaimed as they started there search. Fiffteen minutes later they still had found nothing. "AH man thats a bummer" Beo exclaimed as he noticed something moving inside the building. He ran over to the window and looked closer. As Beo looked he saw a man inside the building wearing black with a big red R on his chest. "That must be a rocket member" Beo whispered to his pokemon. Then the man noticed Beo looking at him and darted deeper into the gym. "Ahh we have to go after him, Zaps use thundershock on the glass" Beo shouted The glass shattered and Beo and his pokemon snuck in quickly.

Wandering around the old gym Beo saw how badly the gym was damaged during the battle, then he noticed the rocket memeber standing there talking to someone, Beo and his pokemon ducked behind some old plaster and listened. "Yes everythings ago in viridian, is all good on your end, Good soon team rocket will be ressurected, i'll meet you in pewter." The rocket memeber said softly into his cell phone. Beo then jumped out from behind the plaster. "Sorry but Team rocket will never be ressurected." Beo shouted. The rocket memeber Startled a little " Hahah you stop me, with those two pokemon, what are you a rookie, i bet you dont even have any badges yet" The rocket memeber laughed a little. Beo grinding his teeth "errg I dont care when it comes to the likes of you ill do anything to stop you" Beo yelled"

"ele, Sent" yelled Zaps and sentret, together firecly.

"Aw such cute little pokemon but, i'm sorry i cant stick around to destroy you but i have to get to pewter" THe rocket member said as he threw out a pokeball and out came Venusuar, "Venusuar use sleep powder on the little baby"

"Ven a suar" It shouted as it sprayed little bits of powder out of the flower on its back

Beo tried to return his pokemon but fainted before doing so, the rocket memeber recalled his pokemon and made hast out of the gym.

Beo woke up later that night in a bed. "Uh where am i wheres my pokeballs" Beo screamed. Then nurse joy walked in "Oh beo your up great, and dont worry your pokemon are safe here" She said. Whipping his forehead "Oh great but how did i get here the last thing i remeber was trying to stop that rocket memeber." Beo explained. Nurse Joy smile well chansey found you lying in the gym unconsious so we hurried and brought you back here" She explained. Then a look came on her face as if she was terreified, "did you say team rocket. Beo looked stunned at his reaction " Yes it was only one memeber but he was talking to another about some plan to ressurect themselves, i tried to stop him but he was just to strong" Beo explained to her. "Well i'm going to call Officer Jenny and fill her in you should get some more rest you have to be up early to get going to the viridian forest, NIght Beo" She said as she nervously walked out the door.

Beo laid back in his bed and looked to the cieling. "That Rocket memeber, venusuar, err i wont forget him and next time i see him, he's going down i'll make sure of that." Beo said confiedently as he slowly drifted back to sleep.

Last edited:

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
  • To dboring: The posts are getting better! Beo just got his first taste of Team Rocket!
    You're all set for Route 2! (We're doing Route 2 just before the Viridian Forest)

There are two spots open for anybody who would like to join.

tim0789

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2013
    viridian city

Grecko after arriving in Viridian City ran towards the pokemon center where he had stayed the nigth before he started his journey. Grecko entered the center and had noticed that it was pretty quite seeing as how there werent to many trainers in there. He steadily walked to the counter and dinged the ball. "Oh hello, again Grecko", nurse joy said as she saw the familiar face. "Hey nurse joy, would you mind healing my pokemon for me", Grecko asked sincerely. "No not at all the nurse said with a smile as she took his two pokeballs.

As Grecko was about to leave the center with his freshly healed pokemon, nurse joy brought something to his attention. "Excuse me Grecko, before you leave i should tell you that there was an incident involving team rocket earlier, and i just want you to be careful out there", nurse joy cautiously said. Grecko thinking to himself(hmmm team rocket huh, i wonder what they were doing here). "Alright nurse joy, thanks and dont worry about me im sure ill be alright", Grecko said as he walked out of the pokemon center.

Grecko walked around the smallish city before arriving at the pokemartr wherehe bought2 potsand 2 pokeballs. He than ran around to a grassy area and just relaxed with his two pokemon that were having a good time playing together. Later that night instead of staying at the pokecenter Grecko decided to sleep outside since it was a nice night out. He layed there thinking to himself..(hmm i really need to start on my training, and catching new pokemon if i want to be able to beat Tommy the next time i see him)...and than he passed out and dreamt able the rest of his journey.

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
  • As Bobby walked along Route 1 he noticed a boy wearing a black hoodie training a green pokemon with a red horn. "Ralts! Use a Confusion!" The pokemon started concentrating and the rocks all around it started glowing blue.

"Hey!" Bobby yelled. "Want to battle?" As his voice cut through the air, the Ralts lost its conentration.

"Sure! This is good practice! Ralts lets go!"

"Ralts!" the emotion pokemon cried as it lept into battle.

"Lets go Trapinch!" Bobby cried getting pumped for the battle. The ant lion pokemon roared and jumped into the fray. "Trapinch, lets start off with Bite!"

"Trap!" With its huge jaws she clamped down on Ralts horn.

"RALTS!!!" Ralts cried out in pain as now it couldnt see where it was going.

"Ralts! Use a Confusion to shake it off!" the boy cried. Ralts however couldn't focus through the pain.

"Now Trapinch! Throw it!" Trapinch complied and swung Ralts in a mighty arc before letting go. Ralts was thrown far and hit a tree knocking it out. "Looks like i win!" Bobby said happily.

As he left the boy to pick his Ralts, Bobby made his way into Viridian City.
    (Sorry about the delay and the poor quality...im running two rps at once so im really busy)

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
  • To tim0789: Good post. You're all set for Route 2!
    You got two Potions!
    You got two Pokeballs!

To zimvee: Yeah, I understand how busy you are. It's tough to run a rp
    Trapinch grew to level 8!
    You made it to Viridian City!

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • (ooc: semi- random, but it'll serve it's purpose.)
    Episode 4: The Hunter: Derek Vangard

Chris snorted as he walked into the pokemon center. Nurse Joy smiled at Chris before asking.

"Are you looking for a room?" Chris snorted before saying.

"Umm, duh. Of course I need a room."

Joy glared at Chris before giving him a key. "Your room is number 41." Said Joy before turning to another trainer. Chris snorted before walking to his room. But neither Joy, or Chris knew what was coming for them.

Outside Viridian City...

A motorcycle roared loudly as it sped into Viridian City. The rider was huge, had numerous scars and had short black hair. "I'm coming for you, Joy."

Pokemon Center...

Nurse Joy sat down tired from today's work. "Well, it's time to close up." Said Joy as she grabbed her keys, but the motorcycle from earlier stopped right outside the building. The man grabbed a gun and aimed it at Joy, but she was able to get out of the man's sight before he fired his gun.

CRASH!

With Chris...

Chris was already sleeping when a loud Crash woke him up. "What the?" Asked Chris before going down to the lobby. "Hey, keep it down. I'm trying to sleep!" There he saw Joy, unconscious and a man aiming a gun at her.

The man took his attention from Joy and aimed his gun at Chris. "Who are you?" Asked the man.

Chris walked up to the man and spit in his face. The man punched Chris hard enough to send him stumbling into the wall.

"Don't toy with me boy." Said the man before aiming his gun again.

"Mudkip, use Mud-Slap!" Yelled Chris. The man started to pull the trigger, but was blinded by the mud. "Now Tackle him!" Mudkip tackled the man causing him to drop his gun. Mudkip jumped back juse before the man struck back. But the man grabbed his gun and aimed it at Joy.

"Don't make any sudden moves, or the nurse gets it!" Yelled the man. Chris cursed his luck before saying.

"Hey, not even I would do that." Said Chris before tossing a pokeball. The man turned his attention to the pokeball and tried to avoid it, but was smacked with it causing him to pull the trigger. But since his aim got thrown off, the bullets went into the wall.

"No!" Yelled the man before backing up, but he backed up into Chris who moved while the man wasted his bullets.

"Night night time." Said Chris before pressing a pressure point hard enough to knock him out.

the next day...

"I can't believe you caught Derek Vangard." Said Officer Jenny as three rookies took his unconscious body to the car. "I mean we've been chasing him for years."

Chris snorted before saying. "He woke me up, now stop talking. I got to talk to him."

Chris walked up to the unconscious Derek before picking his pocket. He found a disc with the word 'mission' on it. Nurse Joy walked out and shook Chris's hand. "Thank you for saving my life."

Chris frowned before saying. "Yeah, yeah. Just stop touching me." Joy stopped shaking Chris's hand before saying.

"Watch out for Team Rocket." Chris growled before walking away.

"They'd better watch out for me." Said Chris as he took the disc.

Soon enough Chris found the entrance to Route 2. "Hmph, as soon as I get to Pewter City, I'll look at this disc." Said Chris to himself, but unknown to him...

Officer Jenny turned a corner on the way to the station, but Derek finally woke up. Jenny smirked before turning another corner away from the station and headed towards the abandoned gym.

(ooc: yeah, semi random but it gives Chris another enemy.)

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
  • To Rubii Naruto: Awesome post! Chris'll probably have many enemies, huh.
    Mudkip grew to level 10!
    Mudkip learned Water Gun!

To Everyone: Route 2 will be up soon. I have to catch up on my posts.

And here they are...

Blue took his first step into Route 1 and his adventure. He was prepared for anything. He vowed that he would avenge his father's pokemon's death and that was exactly what he was going to do. He would get strong enough to battle the Team Rocket leader and destroy him.

Blue tried to stray off from these thoughts. Thinking about attacking people made him no better off than Team Rocket. He decided to walk on the route and look around to get his mind off of Team Rocket.

Just then a boy of about seventeen jumped in front of him. "Hey, kid, what's with the getup?" he asked looking at Blue's outfit. "Whatever. I challenge you to a battle."

Blue nodded. "Whatever you say." He pulled out Growlithe's pokeball. It had always been one of his father's pokemon, but it never been in battle. Blue let him appear on the field.

The boy called on his pokemon: a sentret. "Now, Sentret use scratch!"

"Growlithe, make it stay back with a roar!" Blue ordered. Growlithe let a large roar and made Sentret stay back in fear. "Good, now use bite." Growlithe charged forward and clamped Sentret in his jaws. He then swung Sentret down to the ground. Sentret managed to get back on its feet.

"Growlithe, use bite again!" commanded Blue.

"Sentret use your tail and leap in the air!" ordered the trainer. The sentret folded its tail up and then shot it out to spring in the air. Blue just smiled.

"When that Sentret comes back down, grab its tail with your mouth," Blue ordered calmly. Seconds later, the Sentret fell down and Growlithe leaped forward and clamped its teeth around Sentret's tail. He swung it in many circles and then let Sentret fly. Sentret slammed against a tree and fainted.

The trainer just grunted and called back his pokemon. He walked over, gave Blue his prize money, and then walked off without saying another word. Blue just shrugged and continued his own path.

Blue walked for a little while until he heard a scream go through the air. Blue jumped at first, but then ran towards the source of the screaming.

A young boy was being attacked by a small, wolf-looking pokemon. Blue knew this pokemon as Poochyena. It was growling and in fighting stance at the kid, preparing to attack. Blue pulled out Growlithe's pokeball.

"Growlithe, use roar!" shouted Blue. The pokemon appeared and sent off a load roar that frightened the pokemon away. Blue ran to the trainer. He was on the ground out of fright. Blue knelt down and tried to talk to him.

"What happened, and why are you out here without pokemon?" asked Blue.

The boy was shivering. "I- I did have a pokemon, a bulbasaur, but then these thugs took it away from me," quivered the kid. "They were these guys wearing black outfits with a large, red R on them."

"Team Rocket," Blue growled.

"Ye- Yeah, them," said the kid. "And then that wild pokemon attacked me." The kid became silent and began to cry. Blue patted him on the shoulder and then reached in his pocket. He pulled out a pokeball and handed it to the kid.

"Here, use this to capture a pokemon and rebuild your team. And I promise, if I see your bulbasaur, I get it back to you," said Blue. He couldn't believe what creeps these guys were, stealing pokemon from little kids.

The kid smiled slightly and thanked Blue for his help. Blue knew that he would see that kid one day again, but now he had to worry about getting to Viridian City. Sure enough, seconds later, Blue read a sign that read: Welcome to Viridian City. He had made it.

Blue was back in his hometown so he decided to do some shopping and then go home to his family's home for the night. On the way to the PokeMart, he saw that old gym again. Memories flashed back of him going to look at this gym everyday on his bike when he was younger. He could've sworn he heard glass break for a second, but shrugged and walked off.

At the PokeMart, Blue bought a pokeball to replace his lost one and 2 antidotes. He then headed over to his home and enjoyed his family's company and a nice meal made by mother for one last time for a while.

Blue slept in his own bedroom that night and let Growlithe sleep on the end of the bed. He smiled as he watched his new partner sleep; it didn't make him feel so alone.

The next morning Blue put on his clothes and recalled Growlithe. He said goodbye to his parents and was turning the knob of the front door until he heard his father's voice.

"Blue…"

Blue turned around to look at his father. His eyes were serious and intense.

"Blue, please be careful…don't do anything reckless."

Blue didn't say anything. He just nodded and walked out of the house to head towards Route 2.

Last edited:

Stevey Poo

Pokemon Police, Sen.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2011
    Chapter One:
    Stevey Arrived at professor Oak's lab in a tiresome manner.

"God, I am tired from that boat ride, took forever, huh Aipom." Aipom agreed and then continued to jump on to Stevey's head.
    Stevey, staring at the sky above the lab, said, "humph, looks like rain, better get inside before it starts."

Stevey opened the door with ease, and was politely greeted by one of Oak's assistants.

"Right this way, sir, Oak has been expecting you."

The two walked across the hall into the stairway where they climbed a couple flights of stairs, finally stopping in front of a door, that read, Prof. Oak's lab, knock before entering!
    "Knock, Knock" the assistant said in a laughing manner.

A fairly elderly man answered the door, and greeted the two, especially Stevey. The three walked all the way to the back of the lab where Prof Oak sat down and started talking.

"Well you know why you're here, so i can shy away from that, Here is your pokedex, and here is 5 pokeballs, in which you can start catching pokemon, when you leave. Now I understand you have 3 pokemon, so giving you one of mine is not necessary, right?"

"Right!" Stevey quickly replied.

"Great, well if you would visit my assistant, downstairs he will give you a potion and you should be on your way, I have great faith in you, and hopefully you succeed in being the best that ever was. Good Luck! Remember there is a great amount of pokemon here, and if you are weak, stay away from the tall grass. You may meet some great people along the way, but you may also meet some dangerous people such as Team Rocket, so stay prepared. I have a great amount of faith in you, I know you will be a great trainer much like your father was. Go catch them all Stevey!"

"Thanks Prof. Oak," Stevey answered.

Stevey was walked out by the assistant and given a potion before leaving the building all together.

"Alright here we go." Stevey said to himself while talking his first steps in route 1.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
  • To Stevey Poo: Alright, good first post. Now you can go ahead and do part of chapter 2. Gotta get you caught up!

okay, seeing that most people are finished, I'm going to go ahead and post the next chapter. Zimvee, you can put both the post from last chapter and this chapter together, and Stevey Poo, let me talk to you later.

Chapter 4 Route 2 (1 post)
    Route 2 is you very final stop before the Viridian Forest. It is a very wooded area with many new pokemon floating around. The pokemon here are said to be much more powerful and aggresive.

Wild Pokemon
    Mankey

Type- Fighting
    Level- 3-6
    Attacks- Scratch, Leer, Low Kick (If level 6)
    Ability- Vital Spirit
    Gender- Random
    Rarity- Uncommon

Taillow

Type- Flying
    Level- 3-6
    Attacks- Peck, Growl, Focus Energy (If level 4)
    Ability- Guts
    Gender- Random
    Rarity- Common

Shinx

Type- Electric
    Level- 3-6
    Attacks- Tackle, Leer
    Ability- Rivalry, Intimidate
    Gender- Random
    Rarity- Rare

The same rules from Route 1 apply. Do whatever you want at end up at the beginning of the Viridian Forest. Note that the rarer the pokemon is, the better the post should be and the more creative.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Waking up the next morning Beo felt like he had been hit by a steal truck or something. "Ahh my head feels so weird i must still be feeling some of the sleep powders effects." He said as he was getting dressed. Beo walked to the counter of the pokecenter where he saw nurse joy waiting for him with his pokeballs. "Well Beo I hope you enojyed you stay in viridain city, and i wish you good luck on your journey" Nurse joy said with a smile. "Beo grabbed his pokeballs and started to run out the door "Thanks nurse joy i'm sure ill be back some day" Beo smiled.

Beo came to the end of viridian city and saw a sign that pointed north wards, <Route 2, viridian forest> "Well this is the way i want to go then" He hurried into the tall grass. For some reason Beo seemed to be in much of a hurry as he sprinted through the grass. When out of no where he was tackled from behind "Oww, who was that" Beo shouted. He turned around to see what looked like a furry round ball with long arms and legs, and a pig snout. Beo whipped out his pokedex "Mankey, the pigmonkey pokemon, it is a fighting type, make sure you dont anger this one." The pokedex announced. "hah well mankey i could use you for my team, so im gonna have to catch you" Beo announced cockily as he threw out his pokeball and out popped Zaps.

Upon seeing this mankey's face turned red with anger he started to jump up and down failing his arms in the air "Man--Key" it shouted to zap's.

"Ele, Ele" Zap's shouted back. Beo watched as the two were having a shouting contest

"Ok zaps enough of this use Quick attack" Beo ordered

Zaps darted towards the mankey at a very fast speed, he raised his claws then swiped down at the mankey but the mankey swiftly dodged it and sat down on the ground.

"ahh what the he moves so fast, Zaps dont give up us quickattack and then wait for my next command" Beo ordered again

"ele" Zaps shouted firecly as he darted once again towards the mankey. Upon seeing this mankey stood up and started dancing

"Zaps he is mocking you hit him good this time" Beo yelled

Zaps closed in upon the mankey, only this time the mankey didnt move instead it started scratching away at zaps face "Zaps let him keep attacking till it gets weaker" Beo said

As the mankey clawed at its face multiple times it started to move slower and slower running out of energy, a smile came across beo's face "Ok now zap's use Thundershock" Beo shouted

"ELEEEE" zaps shouted as it fried the mankey, the mankey tried to stand back up but couldnt gain its balance and fell to the ground.

"Great job zaps" as he returned him to his pokeball. Beo then reached for another pokeball out of his bag and threw it at the mankey the ball closed and rolled back and fourth, as Beo stood there waiting to see if the pokemon would be caught, he thought about how this mankey would make a great addition to his team and help him beat that rocket memeber next time he met up with him.

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
  • After Chris and his pokemon had spent the night at the pokemon center, he thanked Nurse Joy before leaving and heading towards the police station. He looked around the small yet busy city and thought 'wow you wouldnt think that just 20 years ago a war between Team Rocket and some of the regions top trainers was fought with this being the final battle ground'. Chris paused for a moment outside the gym, "So this is where my parents helped take down Giovanni, Ill have to come back and take a look, there may be some clues here' he mused, before turning and continuing towards the station. Chris filled out the report, after the grunt was locked away, Chris returned to the gym to have a quick look arround.

Finding nothing arround the outside of the gym Chris took a peek through a broken window. The inside of the gym looked worse then the outside, the walls were scorched and full of holes, parts missing from the roof could be found on the ground nearby. Chris searched the whole gym but couldn't find any clue as to where his parents were. Chris walked out of the gym feeling a bit disapointed, but the letter his mother left for him contained a list of all the rocket hideouts from 20 years ago and he had just crossed the first off the list, next was a research lab in cerulean city. After checking his poke-etch map he set out along route 2 towards viridian forrest

ooc, will post for route 2 tomorrow and pika Ill meet you in the gate house just before the forrest

tim0789

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2013
    chapter 4

"Ahhhh, wow its morning already", Grecko yawned as he looked around the random place he had fallen asleep at. "Ha i think i overselpt a bit"Grecko said as he ran up towards route 2 in a hurry.

Grecko stopped running after he reached his destination of route 2. He looked around for any pokemon he could see because he knew he needed to catch some more if he wanted to be a great trainer. Just as he had hope, he spotted a pokemon, he pulled his pokedex out so he could what kind it was.

"Shinx, the electirc pokemon. It is said to have a very rival like attitude but also very friendly at the same time. This pokemon is a great battler and will not fall very easily", the pokedex said as it read the shinx's known stats out loud. "Ha alright im gonna catch this Shinx, and since i havent really used my poochyena yet, im gonna use it to capture this Shinx", Grecko said confidently as he threw out his poochyena's pokeball.

"POOCHYENA", the pokemon growled as it knew it was time for a battle. "Hey poochyena you wanna help me catch this Shinx?", Grecko asked his pokemon. The poochyena nodded and got ready for the battle, as the Shinx did the same.

"Ok poochyena. go hit it with a tackle!", Grecko yelled to his pokemon. Poochyena charged towards the shinx and in suprise the electric pokemon charged at poochyena. "AH, poochyena roll to the side and get out of there!" Grecko yelled as he saw what the shinx was doing. Listening to his trainer poochyena rolled away from shinx as it missed with its tackle. "Hmm, ok poochyena give it another tackle attack!" Grecko said. And once again the shinx copied and tried to tackle the poochyena again at the same time. "Roll out of the way again poochyena", Grecko once again yelled as he realized that the shinx was just playing a game of chicken with them.

The thinking to himself (ahh ok so if its gonna keep copying our moves, than i might as well let them see which one of them has the better stamina, although this might hurt poochyena but i have to try it). "Ok poochyena just keep tackling that shinx no matter what!", Grecko said in a way that made his pokemon feel reassured about this tactic. "POOCYHENA!", it howled as it went at the shinx with another tackle.

The two pokemon than kept hitting each other head on. "Come on poochyena i believe in you!", Grecko yelled to his hard working pokemon. Than the poochyena used one last really powerful tackle attack which knocked the shinx back into a tree. "Alright poochyena!" Grecko said as he ran over to his poochyena. "Good job but your really tired so take a rest" he said as he returned his pokemon to its ball.

Grecko than threw a pokeball at the fainted Shinx hoping to catch it.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
  • To dboring: Good post!
    You caught a Female Level 5 Mankey!

To scythe: Alright, I meet you in the Viridian Forest

To tim0789: Your post should be a little more creative if you want a rare pokemon lke Shinx, but to save you from editing your post, I'll just give you a low level Shinx. Like next time, make your post a little more creative than just spotting the Shinx out of nowhere. But besides that, good battling.
    You caught a Female Level 3 Shinx!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back