• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

^.^The Great Grey Solitude FanClubbie^.^

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    This club is for the great Lady Akita. She is a new member and a great friend. She has many great ideas and has style too. If you know her at all then you should join her club. She also a bery happy person!!!

I a bit new at making clubbies so I hope that was ok. So if you know her at all then join her club!!! :D

Members
    Reyna_fire (Owner?)
    Rock_Lee
    Lady Akita
    Dark_Quill
    Signomi
    charizard_maa
    Aang: The Last Airbender
    Redpikachu2
    Diamond~Star
    drummershuff
    Suki
    ?Kurono-Kun?
    Shampoo
    Shadow Forte.EXE
    mew42003
    Bombsey (Akita's Pair!!!!)

Last edited:

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Yes, party *throws some confetti*

So what should we talk about? Lets ask the guest of honor some questions.

How is your day?

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    I found PC by google. I was searching for something since I was bored, so I found this site, which had some good comics. So with a little inspiration, I joined PC.

Well I gotta go now, bye.

Lady Akita

*~Unimportance~*
    Years
    Bye, I guess.
    Nobody joining so far..
    Well, someone recommended it to me. By golly, that person is on top of the pair list right now.
    Did I also mention she's my rival?

Dark Quill

Shadow of a demon
    Years
    Wahay, I might as well join this fanclub, seeing as Akita joined mine. And she's a nice enough person, which is good nowadays.
    I found this place really long ago, but didn't join untill the next time I found it. Didn't have broadband back then...

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Welcome to this little clubie of hers. More members!!!

Me. A cos recommanded me here. I more like caught him here then joined after I found out how much fun it looked.

How can you have a rivil if you just got here. You work fast don't you?

Lady Akita

*~Unimportance~*
    Years
    No, I know this 'rival' since fourth grade, whch is quite a ways ago. XD.
    Welcome, people. Now I know you're just joining coz you feel sorry for me.
    Just kidding. Niceness appreciated. ^^

Lady Akita

*~Unimportance~*
    Years
    Not really, no. I spent my whole lunch period with the guy I liked..but only because we were stuck doing a project together. XD Which bugged me. He was reluctant to not go hang with his friends. ><;

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Wow, well now you know that in the future he would make an awesome BF since he's smart and all. Who knows what can happen in the future XDs.

Back