• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

^.^The Great Grey Solitude FanClubbie^.^

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    My MSN is messing up as well, I noticed you deleted me or something, but it's no big deal, I'm not online much lately anyway. >__<;;

I don't like going to bed because, I usually don't fall asleep anyway, and I'd rather be on the computer with my music on during this time, because that way I can block out any unwanted thoughts, which I can't do if I'm going to lie in bed in total utter silence, and.. yeah. I'm not making sense x33

*cough* Do I look emo to you? Maybe it's time I got a new avatar.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Try music. I always fall asleep with the radio on. I always like sleeping to whatevr is on the radio.

Haha. No. I kind of like it. The girl in there look nice. I be thinking mines looks 'emo' because of the font of the word 'spork'.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Ugh.. I change my MSN one like, every hour on average. ><

I'll change it.. some other day.. *yawn* Bad me staying up on a skool night. >3

Guys remembered to update your pairings on the new pair list yet?

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Teeheehee and they are all so wonderful!!! I love them!!!! >3

You need to get your sleep! Yep!!!! Early to sleep early to rise makes a young lady beautiful and sweet and smart!!! I like that saying.

How come? What happen to the pairing list? We have to update them? Why?

Also look at your clubbie name!!! It is now fix!!!! I got it fix!!! Now it is spelled with Gray with an e!!!

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Somebody got a new avatar. Wonder who the girl is.

I didn't need to update my pairing. Mines was already there when the new list went up. I guess they took the last few pairings and went happy with that.

Studying for what?

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Who.. where? Ask about what?

finals. I'd come on MSN at 10pm, after I'm finished for the day, and Reyna would have an offline message for me.. today's was 'Pass pass pass!!' xD

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Su? Midori Chi. Mod of the clubbies on PC. She joined AVN. I asked her there to change your fanclubbie here. She as confuse about who to name it for since you use to have the Lady Akita account.

Teeheehee. That is late! I usally go to sleep by then. You get them? Teeheehee. I am rooting for you!!! GO GO GO!!!

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Well, Lady Akita is officially my pink-ness username.. any color short of pink shouldn't be used with that name. =P So there.

Lol, I remembered something.. I was talking to a school friend about finals and she was like 'hope you pass', and everyone else went 'Wtf, what kind of a statement is that? Anyone can get the passing grade, what do you think we study for? Top marks, sheesh.. idiot. :P'

Hehe.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    So somebody is a bit egotsitic are we? Personity I would like to see my name in orange.

We are suppose to study? The idea of studying didn't came to me until I came to the uni. Still studying are for over achivers. Over achivers makes us under achivers look bad. Still study if you like if it makes you feel better.....

Back