• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Guess-That-Video-Game Game!

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • Kirby? He's cute...he inhales...sometimes that nets him a sword. So...!

Crops. Wife. Animals.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Shadow of the Colossus. That was gift wrapped, haha.

Jobs. Crystals. Fairy.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen yesterday
    Bravely Default. c:

Post-apocalypse, spores, Fireflies.
    Making it super easy since people aren't getting mine, haha. Previous one was Heavy Rain.

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
    Years
  • I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess Final Fantasy? I never played the whole game so I don't remember of theres a fairy or not.

Edit: Ninja'd again! Last of Us?

Red, Blue, Hats

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Pac-Man.

Airships, Ouroboros, and Wars. (Sort of a tough one. It's not Bravely Default, let's get that out of the way.)

Vinny Vidi Vici

Leave Luck To Heaven
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Earthbound. I really need to play that game again. I played it roughly 10 years ago on emulator, but since then I've been waiting for a digital release to play it on a console, and now it finally has, and well I don't have a Wii U. I'll probably get one soon though, so I'll play it then. Also I can't get a cart for SNES because it was never released for the PAL region.

So, back to the topic. I'll make this set clues a little more silly, but you should get it if you've played the game. Marshmallow, doll, frying-pan.

Back