• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Hamir Fanclub!

Years
    Krafty Quill said:
    Cool.

I don't think I'm ever going to post in Summer's club again so no trouble there ^^"

*sigh* Do you fall out with everyone? Joke..

I'm really happy you two have sorted things out. Seriously. You don't know how happy.

Aww you're dog is so cute, Iruka_Sakana! ^ ^

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    that's very cute! =3 I like both of her names... hehe

Anyways, YESH me too, i'm glad you guys worked everything out! I hate it when friends fight! T.T anyways, good to hear.

Everythings good with me...it rained today. YAY! so anything new going on?

Rosado Amor

Pink Love ^^
    Years
    Hey can I join? My sister said you're that guy I talk to on msn. You are, right? If you're not.. well I guess I just joined a random club ^_^;; lol but I'm glad to get to know people anyway

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Um... Rosado Amor you are Emma's sister right, yeah you can join, welcome to the club. ^^

Years
    Rosado Amor said:
    Hey can I join? My sister said you're that guy I talk to on msn. You are, right? If you're not.. well I guess I just joined a random club ^_^;; lol but I'm glad to get to know people anyway

Yay! Hehe hey! You joined too!

So how is everyone?

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    I'm good, nothing special has happened today. ^^
    This club needs a topic- hehe I thought of a topic.
    If you are looking for a boyfriend/girlfriend would you go for their looks or personality.

Rosado Amor

Pink Love ^^
    Years
    IRUKA!! GET OFF MY MSN!! ^_^;; heh, sorry about that. But anyway,
    If you are looking for a boyfriend/girlfriend would you go for their looks or personality?
    Why not both? ^_^ as long as they're my friend and not horribly ugly then I'd be ok with them. If it was online, I wouldn't care how they looked though

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
    Nope, I won't get off until I have to. =P about the topic, just personality as long as they don't look like.. like an alien or something. XD

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    I would go for the girl's personality and they shouldn't be really ugly, they should have some good looks, it helps. ^^

Hey Rosado Amor, That question you asked me on msn, you said if I don't answer it, you will keep on bugging me untill I answer the question. Maybe I shouldn't be the one answering that question, I think you should ask someone else that question?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    i'd have to say personality for sure, looks aren't all that great cause everyone gets old and wrinkly someday...riggght.?

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Emma....... Your sister hasn't annoyed me yet.^^'

You do have a fair point there MiSs~KoN, still you don't want to end up going out with someone who looks like an alien. XD
    Like I said before some good looks help.^^

Shorty

Years
    Hiyee!

Well, Hamir insisted that I join so here I am! ^_^

I think looks can play an important role in the beginning because it's usually what would attract you to a person at first glance when you know nothing else about them but as the relationship progresses, appearance becomes less and less of an issue until it doesn't matter at all. In the end, what will really count is the person's personality. That will determine how long and how well you stay with them.

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Hey Shorty,
    Welcome to the club. ^^
    I got to agree with your post.

*Gasp* I got to go to a relatives wedding this Sunday.
    What has everyone else been up to?

Shorty

Years
    Hiyee, everyone. Wouldn't you like to know what I've been up to? ^_^

Wedding, yay! When I hear "Wedding", the first thing that comes to mind (or stomach rather) is cake! Yummy. I've never been to a wedding though. Sounds like a delicious opportunity. Tell us all about it.

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Don't worry, I'll tell you people all about it by monday.
    Same here, when I hear wedding I think about the food. XD

So...Shorty have you found any interesting people to talk to yet. XD you know what I mean.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    ooo, a wedding! how fun!
    haha, actually i dunno if weddings are fun to go to or not, i guess they are supposed to be...for the people getting married especially. but i never been to one either. but my half-sis is getting married in september, so tell me if it's fun..k hamir?

anyways shorty i totally agree with your opinion too. :D

sooo whats up?

Shorty

Years
    With regards to your question hamir, yeah...

One is PMing me and another is well ... yeah, this other strange guy. O_O

Back