• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Hamir Fanclub!

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Oh sad T.T you're sick! i'm sorry, hope you feel better soon!
    hmmm what's up? nothin much.
    ^^
    I got another new kitty the other day... that's bout it.
    so what's new with everyone?

I'm much better now. ^^

Oh cool you got a new kitty.
    How is your new Kitty doing?

I will be traveling up north of the UK this weekend, which is new, I mainly have been to places south of the Uk so far.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    Great I'm glad your feeling better!!! =3

my kitty was great. she's so cute... well.. except, we lost her! and it sucks, we got her, and then we lose her...i dunno if she would've run away. she was kinda old, but maybe. anyways i feel way bad about it, because it was kind of a present from a friend that couldn't take care of her anymore. and now she just dissapears.

it's crazy. but i put up posters everywhere! so i hope someone finds her before she gets hit by a car or something... :'(

Anyways... AWESOME the UK, i've never been there either! i hope you have lots of fun. i know you will! hmm, take some awesome pics and make sure to relax! :D

well that's all for now, i'll update the front soon...sorry guys...well how's everyone else?

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    You really are glad, that I'm feeling better. Thanks ^_^ *???????*

Awww, thats sucks. :\
    I know how it feels to have something that is great then lose it so quickly.
    *Pats on your shoulder* I hope your kitty is safe and sound wherever it is and I hope you find your kitty soon. ^^

That's too bad that you have never been to UK, UK is a great place to go to, you should really visit to the UK one day.

That'll be great updating the front. ^^

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    hehe no updates yet mate. sorry. soon.

and DUH! Of course i'm glad your feeling better! being sick sucks!
    thanks about the cat. she still hasn't turned up.

and the UK... well i'll think about going sometime. hehe =3

Well... i went on this totally Awkward date with my friend on Friday... it was sorta like a double date thingy... but then, well... it didn't turn out so great. hmmm i'm kinda bummed about it. the guy was totally cute! anyways i hate awkward situations! just thought i'd share that with everyone! ^^ thanks for listening.

~catch ya'll later~

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    No worries yet MiSs~KoN, take your time updating the front. ^^

Aww, that's too bad that your cat hasn't still turned up, I hope your cat returns to you soon. ^^
    Awesome, if you do come to the UK I know you have a great time. ^^
    That's too bad that your date didn't turn out so great.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    ^^ okay... i am taking my time... heh ~.~
    well... anyways. thanks for all your sympathy.
    and i will definitely visit the UK someday!...it's been put on my "Places i want to visit before i die" list ... :P

no kitty... :'( but i'm not giving up hope... she's probably being pampered by one of my pet loving neighbors somwhere...

hmmm well what else to talk about?
    i start school again on monday. i am SO not ready yet.
    so how are you peeps doing? (yuk i'm sorry i really hate the word peeps)
    but how are you all doing? :D

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Your welcome. ^^
    Visit before my die list? XD, That will be a while.

You have got good spirits not to give up hope, you have a lot of faith in your kitty that your kitty is safe somewhere and will come home soon.
    I really admire your guts. ^^

That's too bad that your school starts too soon. :\
    My school starts in middle of September. ^^

I'm doing great.
    My end of year Exams came through the post last Saturday.
    Guess what?
    ………..Failed.
    I past in most subjects and failed in some. O_O

I'll be using the computer less when school starts again, I'll be concentrating a lot in my final year of school.

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    That sounds like a good idea Hamboy, I also failed in one subject. DX

btw, I've been talking to one of Emma's school friends too, the band-a-holic who travels with sex freaks. Hehe ^^" Don't ask.

* Is confused*
    You have been talking to Emma's school friends, right.
    After that I'm confused what you said. ^^'
    Krafty you brought the topic up so now you got to tell me what you meant.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    o dear... guys! lol!

SAD you failed...O.O hate it when that happens!
    well dang, do you get to make it up?

well school kinda bites! (as expected) the only thing worth going for are friends now! classes are SO boring!!! but anyways....

anything else new? just homework with me... V.V they gave us an essay on the first day!
    :'( I'll be crying now.

~catch ya'll later~

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    o dear... guys! lol!

well school kinda bites! (as expected) the only thing worth going for are friends now! classes are SO boring!!! but anyways....

anything else new? just homework with me... V.V they gave us an essay on the first day!
    :'( I'll be crying now.

~catch ya'll later~

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    o dear... guys! lol!

I'll be crying now.

~catch ya'll later

Not that sad...
    yes MiSs~KoN we do get to make it up because I'm in sixth form.
    I just got to retake the exams I failed.
    I'm droping a few subjects like (physics) that is bloody hard, I have picked a few new subjects for my final year. ^^

School won't start untill 11th september.

That's awful you got an essay on the first day :\

What's new here- Umm... I've hurt my foot and ankle on my right leg, I won't be able to run or kick a football for 2 -4 weeks, that sucks. ><

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    ouch. whadid you do? hmmm not much here... just partyin' with all my homies! hehe ^^ So happy to see all my school friends again! its exciting!

well... i'll catch ya later

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    ouch. whadid you do? hmmm not much here... just partyin' with all my homies! hehe ^^ So happy to see all my school friends again! its exciting!

well... i'll catch ya later

Um...I was involved in a double knockout in a football ( Soccer) match. XD
    It doesn't matter now; I have recovered from that injure.

Wow, You are partying, that sounds like fun.

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Yeah, the site was down for a long time.
    I'm doing well. ^^

Okay, I was wondering if you could help my friend out.
    I got a friend at school, who likes this girl,
    This girl sits with 2 other girls in this classroom.

There is a table where these girls sit.
    This girl that my friends likes sits in the middle and her friends sit on both sides of her.

I said to my friend to sit next to her but that is impossible.
    Even outside of the classroom there is always other girls that are companying this girl so it hard to get this girl alone.

What would you suggest?

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    O that is sooo romantic!!! ^^

hmmm that is a tight spot. If i were your friend... hmmm well, why don't you try giveing the girl a note, just slip it to her on the way out of the classroom. She can't be with someone all the time... right? And if she is then a note is a good way to communicate without speaking directly, so your friend could give it to her even in front of her other friends!

hope that makes sense. ..

Hmm, does your friend and his crush talk to each other at all? if not, that might be kinda awkward... you could always tell him to sit as close as he could to her, and accidently drop his pencil her way or something...

I kno that sounds really cliche, but it really could work.

well, a nice introduction is the best policy, and then just start making small talk. A little at a time. Maybe give her a piece of candy that you say you don't want. Chocolate is a girls best friend!

good luck, i'll try to think of other things too. I think that's really cute.

Glad to hear you're doing well. I'm good too, but i got tons of homework to do. :P
    ~Catch ya later hammi~

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Thanks MiSs~KoN, I will tell those things you told me to my friend.
    If they don't work,
    I'll have to talk to that girl myself and tell her that my friend likes her. XD

I too have a lot of homework. :\ ( Going to start my English essays soon)

Do you want to hear my Boring day at school?
    Our school librarian is such a witch...

The librarian sends me out of the school library because I was talking to my friends. The work I did in the library was…open my maths exercise book up; it was blank when I came in the library and it was still blank when I left the library. XD so I did no work for 1 hour, except talking to my friends. My friends soon followed me out the library, as me and my friends were walking out the library, One of my friends called the librarian a (Female dog beginning with the letter B. The mods will screw at me if I say it in here.), we all run as soon as he said that.

Last edited:
    Years
    What happened last year that she is still after you?

your life seems so fun! My friends are so dull they won't even think about messing about during school!

hehe ^ ^

(not posted in here in ages, sorry, it's impossible to get on PC)

Back