• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Hamir Fanclub!

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    What happened last year that she is still after you?

your life seems so fun! My friends are so dull they won't even think about messing about during school!

hehe ^ ^

(not posted in here in ages, sorry, it's impossible to get on PC)

Hey Stacie, Welcome back,
    It's been like forever since I last talked to you on PC. XD
    How are you doing?

Hey... I edited that bit out, but you read that last sentence before I deleted that it out. XD

That teacher is after me because …
    … Trust me you really don't want to know.

For my A-levels I'm studying this year -
    English
    Maths
    Business studies
    Accounts

Which reminds me, I have only been to 3 lessons in the last 2 school weeks.
    I have skipped so many lessons. XD
    Last year I had about 99 % attendance record, this year I must be on about 10% XD.
    Today I took a day off from school to watch some sports on TV.

Years
    I'm doing good thanks! You?

Nah, I do want to know! I could do with a laugh =P

Haha! Never at school? That's shocking! i had today off, and Monday. yay! I've only been off once lol!

So I take it you are a sort of rebel at school?

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    Thanks MiSs~KoN, I will tell those things you told me to my friend.
    If they don't work,
    I'll have to talk to that girl myself and tell her that my friend likes her. XD

I too have a lot of homework. :\ ( Going to start my English essays soon)

Do you want to hear my Boring day at school?
    Our school librarian is such a witch...

The librarian sends me out of the school library because I was talking to my friends. The work I did in the library was…open my maths exercise book up; it was blank when I came in the library and it was still blank when I left the library. XD so I did no work for 1 hour, except talking to my friends. My friends soon followed me out the library, as me and my friends were walking out the library, One of my friends called the librarian a (Female dog beginning with the letter B. The mods will screw at me if I say it in here.), we all run as soon as he said that.

~.~ school is such a drag...

heheheh. your day doesn't sound too boring compared to mine... but i have to agree, your librarian sounds like a witch. ^^ our librarian doesn't even talk to the kids, she's realy quite, and ... O.O i dunno what she does... i guess read. hmmm.

LOL your friend sounds funny! Yeah, actually going to class is getting harder for me too. haha you sluffer. is this your last year in school?

are they a happy couple yet??? you telling her woud be great to, someone's got to! Life is short, just remember!!!

well, going to do homework now... 2 essays to go... XP not fun stuff.

~catch ya all later peoples~ <3

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    ~.~ school is such a drag...

heheheh. your day doesn't sound too boring compared to mine... but i have to agree, your librarian sounds like a witch. ^^ our librarian doesn't even talk to the kids, she's realy quite, and ... O.O i dunno what she does... i guess read. hmmm.

LOL your friend sounds funny! Yeah, actually going to class is getting harder for me too. haha you sluffer. is this your last year in school?

are they a happy couple yet??? you telling her woud be great to, someone's got to! Life is short, just remember!!!

well, going to do homework now... 2 essays to go... XP not fun stuff.

~catch ya all later peoples~ <3

lol, your librarian sounds cool. Least you don't get told off by her. XD
    Um.. I dunno if my friend has asked that girl yet.
    Yeah, this is my last year in school. What about you?

I still one essay left to do. >< Not fun, it's going to take me forever to do.

I'm doing good thanks! You?

Nah, I do want to know! I could do with a laugh =P

Haha! Never at school? That's shocking! i had today off, and Monday. yay! I've only been off once lol!

So I take it you are a sort of rebel at school?

I'm doing good. ^^
    I'm starting to attend school every day now. starting from this monday. XD

*Looks at you* XD You know what I was up to, in that post I posted above.
    I hope no-one else figures it out. ^^'

You are calling me a rebel. XD ( That's me ^^'')

Oh yeah... you wanted to know something...
    Well, In the last day of the last school year... lets say I was cheeky and rude in her lesson. ( Please don't ask for details) That's why that teacher is or was after me. XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    meh... she's alright... not much help tho i guess, of course i never really go in the library at school. Too many books XD

eek good Luck doing your essay Ham. I just finished mine. it's not very good, but whatever... it had to be FIVE whole pages! O.O

I'm starting on my art now... i'm behind on two paintings already, so i'm gonna work extra long and hard until 5... then i have to go do volunteer stuff at an animal shelter for one of my classes. i'm kinda excited, it should be fun! i love Dogs X3

YEAH!!! this is my last year too! i am SO excited... not too excited for college tho, i'm not ready, i dunno where i wanna go exactly but i'm thinkin some place in California. we'll see.

going to go work now...XD
    ~Catch ya later~

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    meh... she's alright... not much help tho i guess, of course i never really go in the library at school. Too many books XD

eek good Luck doing your essay Ham. I just finished mine. it's not very good, but whatever... it had to be FIVE whole pages! O.O

I'm starting on my art now... i'm behind on two paintings already, so i'm gonna work extra long and hard until 5... then i have to go do volunteer stuff at an animal shelter for one of my classes. i'm kinda excited, it should be fun! i love Dogs X3

YEAH!!! this is my last year too! i am SO excited... not too excited for college tho, i'm not ready, i dunno where i wanna go exactly but i'm thinkin some place in California. we'll see.

going to go work now...XD
    ~Catch ya later~

That's good, you have finished your essay.^^
    So far for my essay, I have typed up 1 page, just another 5/6 pages to type.
    Good luck with your paintings.

Maths Maths Maths... That is a killer, I hate that subject so much now.
    I have to go through 3 whole big text books by december, I got an exam on january. ><

I'm not going university (College as you lot call it). I probably do something else.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    ouch. your essays are loooong!
    yah, math is my worst subject too.

college, university... sorry, i guess our lingo's a bit different for school things. ^^ ... but that's cool. what career do you plan to go into?

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    what career do I plan to go into?- I don't know yet. XD

I feel a bit sick today, I drank too many fizzy drinks today.
    Some of my friends get hyper quickly from fuzzy drinks.
    It's okay for me, I can have as much sugar as I like( meaning fuzzy drinks)
    I'll never get hyper. I don't even know how it feels like to be hyper because I have never been hyper in my life, ( least I think).

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    you've NEVER been hyper? oh man, how can ya live XD jus kiddin' ... i'm usually always hyper and excited, but i'm calm enough too.
    yeah XD fizzy drinks usually don't make me too hyper, usually brownies or if i'm really really tired, coffee never seems to wake me up tho ): i dunno... it's kinda weird.

What's your fav. kind of fizzy drink? XD

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Oh no not another hyper person. XDD ( already knows enough hyper people)
    My fav fizzy drinks are fanta and coke.
    You?

Back