• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Hamir Fanclub!

Krafty Quill

Banned
Years
  • Welcome Princess Pink! (You know Hamir, it might be a good idea to turn that girl magnet off sometimes. I'm the only guy in here besides you :P) btw, PP, why did you say "let's join the club" as if there are two of you? And also be careful about your posting, double posting generally isn't allowed. You can edit it quick though. :)

As for the pairing thing, I'm sure that's not that case either Hamir. Besides, it's not like you don't have Emma's number, right? ;)

Dargh, why on Earth would you guys want to do History? That's the first subject I dropped in the toilet once I got the chance. Took Biology instead. A lot more interesting if you ask me.

Shorty

Years
  • Hamir! What's up? Long time. Sort of talking to you on MSN right now.

Nice talking to you and Krafty again. Even though Hamir doesn't remember me. ;;

I don't really like any of the subjects at school...

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
  • Now, now, Shorty, don't take it personally. Hamir occasionally forgets to wear his underpants too. Not to say, I'm comparing you to his underwear but ... nevermind. x_x

Shame on Hamir :P

I don't like school much either.

YALCH! My gut!

My gut is tingling with sensation, babey! And ya'll know what that means right!? (No, I'm not constipated >_>) It means Krafty has another one of his FAMOUS hoobalas! What's a hoobala, you ask? A hoobala is a special type of hunch that ONLY Krafty gets and to this day no hoobala has been proved wrong! In other words, they are 100% accurate! So, what's my tingling gut saying? What's the hoobala for today!?

*turns into a rabbit high on carrots that runs around it's home until it finally falls in*

*pokes his head out*

The hoobala says: Miss-Kon is in love with Hamir. :x

The tingling in my gut is gone...

Last edited:

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    MiSs~KoN
    ^^ nothin much.
    Bleh sorry i had to go so soon. i had to pick up my sis.

Nothin' much. just writing a report for history. T.T i hate school right now. i'm so stressed out. xp

anyways... how are you?

That's okay, I'm sorry that I weren't there when you got back.
    I'm fine, yourself? ^^

Hamir! What's up? Long time. Sort of talking to you on MSN right now.
    Nice talking to you and Krafty again. Even though Hamir doesn't remember me. ;;

I don't really like any of the subjects at school...

Hey there!
    I remember you now. ^^', it took me a while to remember you because it's been ages since we last talked. So yeah, sorry about that.
    So, how have you been? ^^

Now, now, Shorty, don't take it personally. Hamir occasionally forgets to wear his underpants too. Not to say, I'm comparing you to his underwear but ... nevermind. x_x

Shame on Hamir :P

I don't like school much either.

YALCH! My gut!

My gut is tingling with sensation, babey! And ya'll know what that means right!? (No, I'm not constipated >_>) It means Krafty has another one of his FAMOUS hoobalas! What's a hoobala, you ask? A hoobala is a special type of hunch that ONLY Krafty gets and to this day no hoobala has been proved wrong! In other words, they are 100% accurate! So, what's my tingling gut saying? What's the hoobala for today!?

*turns into a rabbit high on carrots that runs around it's home until it finally falls in*

*pokes his head out*

The hoobala says: Miss-Kon is in love with Hamir. :x

The tingling in my gut is gone...

*Ignores Krafty*

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
  • OMG OMG OMG!

My hoobala is RIGHT again! The fact that Hamir didn't object and that Miss-Kon has mysteriously vanished like all the cheese in my fridge, just proves that I'm Slick.

Just, plain slick. :cool:

Okay, so guys we need to start making arragements. Have you already decided a wedding date? Oh yeah, and Hamir don't you have some business to take care of first before you can follow through with this? If you need any diamonds rings, come to me, I've got the hook-up. ;)

If only Stacie was here, she could help Miss-Kon pick out a pretty wedding dress. :\

Oh well. You two should totally post your vows here so we can see how sweet you are to each other. <333

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    OMG OMG OMG!

My hoobala is RIGHT again! The fact that Hamir didn't object and that Miss-Kon has mysteriously vanished like all the cheese in my fridge, just proves that I'm Slick.

Okay, so guys we need to start making arragements. Have you already decided a wedding date? Oh yeah, and Hamir don't you have some business to take care of first before you can follow through with this? If you need any diamonds rings, come to me, I've got the hook-up. ;)

If only Stacie was here, she could help Miss-Kon pick out a pretty wedding dress. :\

Oh well. You two should totally post your vows here so we can see how sweet you are to each other. <333

v.v Hey i didn't Vanish! x3 and we haven't decided on anything. XDD

^^"

*ignores you too*

Hamir~
    That's okay, I'm sorry that I weren't there when you got back.
    I'm fine, yourself? ^^

that's totally fine. i'm good too ^^ had a very great day. how are you?
    ummm, well, i'm gone for a day and all this happens ^
    Krafty and his Hooballa... x3
    well i don't exactly hate you! <3
    :)

um... check your PM my friend... cause i like to make everyone wonder :P

Last edited:

Kamui

´
    Years
  • Hey Hamir!
    What do ya think about the the holidiays next week??

I am not going anywhere...
    My cousines will visit us.

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Hey Hamir!
    What do ya think about the the holidiays next week??

I am not going anywhere...
    My cousines will visit us.
    Yeah, we got the whole of next week off, it should be good.
    My cousin is coming over this saturday and thursday next week. My friend Darren should also be coming over sometime next week.

that's totally fine. i'm good too ^^ had a very great day. how are you?
    ummm, well, i'm gone for a day and all this happens ^
    Krafty and his Hooballa... x3
    well i don't exactly hate you! <3
    :)

um... check your PM my friend... cause i like to make everyone wonder :P

I'm fine lets say.
    Okay, I'll check the PM now.
    I'll send you PM back soon explaining everything.

Hi! ^^

Um...? I've missed alot... so I'm really lost & confused...

Hey Emma! Long time.
    *Glomps* You posted back.
    Nothing too interested has happened here.
    How are Ya? ^^
    I've really missed you.
    Sorry I was too quiet on msn, I was held up with other things. ><

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    O.O ummm okayyyyy....
    Everything is back to how it should be everyone!
    ^^ just ignore Krafty.

WOW Iruka Sakana , long time, no see. ^_^ welcome back.

hope everyone is having a great day! What are all your plans for the weekend?

Years
  • OMG OMG OMG!

Krafty the word you are looking for is cheesy. you are positively the cheesiest person i know. Believe it.

Oh a wedding! I have to admit, I'm agreeing with Krafty on his.. hoobala =S. But sweet ^^ I think it would be.. S-W-E-E-T to have a wedding, lol. But maybe.. Ah it's great to be back!

Hey Hamir! Glad youre back! Glad I'm back too! Missed you all so much. A week away and I'm feeling so left out already lol! When the Skitty's away, the mices come out to play!

You can tell im hyper, eh?

How have you all been?

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Coolness, You are back Stacie. ^_^
    I hope you had a wonderful holiday. ^^
    Err.. not really, you don't seem hyper.
    No no no, there will be no wedding, especially not me, if anyone else wants a wedding they are more then welcome at my club. XD

I had to get up at 8 am today, I only had 4 hours sleep, so that means I went to bed at 4 am. I'm so sleepy.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Coolness, You are back Stacie. ^_^
    I hope you had a wonderful holiday. ^^
    Err.. not really, you don't seem hyper.
    No no no, there will be no wedding, especially not me, if anyone else wants a wedding they are more then welcome at my club. XD

I had to get up at 8 am today, I only had 4 hours sleep, so that means I went to bed at 4 am. I'm so sleepy.

Thank you, it was good. I could feel my fingers getting weak from lack of keyboard.

No wedding? Aw i wanted to be a bridesmaid and wear a cool punky dress ^^

Ha i was up at 6 today. I think I've bet you at getting up early for once! lol! But I'm wide awake!

I was only away a week! So much has happened in your club!I feel left out lol!

Years
  • WHAT!? Cheesy? ME???? >_> Why I never... >_>

2 hours after you woke up, I went to bed. Got up sometime in mid-afternoon. Typical Saturday.

Welcome Back, Stacie, we missed you a lot, well, I did anyway. Especially your 'compliments'. You are too kind.

You are cheesy, don't deny it. I'll prove how cheesy you can be.. =D Want me to?

Lol! what compliments? Aren't you happy that someone is here to not ignore you! I'm sure you survived haha! I missed people, some more than others lol

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
  • Yes, your compliments. It's good to know there is someone out there who thinks I am cheesy. *shrugs* Well, I guess I am. I don't deny it as a matter a fact I stand by it. So please stand by it and start up a big roit. And if you're afraid to start a roit then stand quiet. Man, boy, girl, dog, woman, cow!

Years
  • dont shrug me..

you're not just cheesy. I could give a list of compliments about you but this isn't the place.

I'll just stand, im tired and quite confused lol!

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    XDD Skitty you are wonderful for standing! I'd rather sit. x3

WELCOME back btw, did i already welcome you back? :\ well glad to have ya back. Everyone missed you! I already know you had a great vacation ^^

^^ what's up everyone? Hamir how are you? haven't talked to you in a while...

and Krafty, nice to hear that you finally went to bed =D

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    How is everyone??? Good I hope! hehe
    *Sigh* It's Sunday today the most lacklustre and tedious day of the week for me. :\
    MiSs~KoN, I'm fine. ^^
    I had a very elating day yesterday. =)

Back