• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~The Harry Potter Fanclub~*

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    I just saw the movie today~ <3
    Seemed quite a bit different from the book, but I absolutely loved it.

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
    Years
    @ tempest, well there HAS to be a spell to make a horcrux, and according to slughorn, it has to be apon a death(don't ask me to go into too much detail, please)

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    Yes, I know that a death must be commited to break your soul in half, but why would Voldemort preform a Horcrux spell while trying to kill Harry? Just killing someone doesn't split your soul, it only happens when you want it to. (Otherwise, every Death Eater would have multiple split pieces as well)

Welcome, Poke Spriter!

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    I don't know how i'm going to imagine the Harry Potter world without Ron/Hermoine/Harry/Neville etc. I do have one wish I hope to see granted in the 7th book, the return of Luna Lovegood, my favourie character.
    With Harry, Ron and Hermoine leaving Hogwarts, I'm wondering if we won't see the other Hogwarts students until the end of the book.........unless Hogwarts doesn't reopen.....

Chibaymega12

Years
    Neville will a relatively big part in book three(JK rowling said this in an intervu). She said that one, Bellatrix Lextrange or Neville, will die in their battle

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Yup there was a couple of things diff. then what she wrote in the book!
    A lot... I didn't enjoy as much that way...

Luna was funny though... awesome acting by the person. xD
    no, he wasn't performing it, a horcrux spell has to be prepared

That could be true... wasn't there something about it in the end of HP6?? Dumbledore saying that Voldermort was one short of his seventh Horcrux the night he went to kill Harry. So maybe he was trying to make a seventh one then... with the person who would be his downfall.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Lol... I only just remembered that from the book... I haven't read that one in awhile.

Deathly Hallows is out in less than 24 hours now!!! Woohoo~

Chibaymega12

Years
    uh, flava, the book comes out on July 21 at midnight, is it 1 am your time?? Its 8 o clock pm over here, so i still have 16 hours

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Yeah... unlike what happened a few days ago when some hacker or blogger posted the whole 750 pages online...

Yay, 13 hours to go!! xDD

Chibaymega12

Years
    they said half of those were fake... Someone over here in a CVS pharmacy put 11 books on the shelves, and three were bought

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    they said half of those were fake... Someone over here in a CVS pharmacy put 11 books on the shelves, and three were bought

Really? Not what I heard on the news.... apparently it detailed some very important leaks to the HP online community. xD

Argh, that's just sad if they were fake copies... if real, then maybe. But still. Like the 1200 copies released last week due to human error.

Only 1 hour to go~ xDDD

Back