• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Heart and Soul League - Reborn

Detox

uggghhhh, im sick of being the Whipping boy here, Ive lost my last 3 matches as Ice leader,as well as being a new challengers first badge. its pissing me off.

Oh, dont be mad about that, Ive been battling competitively ever since G/S/C/. So this is nothing new, except for the occasional metagame changes.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    LMFAO, so this is the third time a D/C has happened when you were getting swept. Wi-Fi doesn't know when you're getting swept, so it's funny it only cuts off when you are.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    Or he just has a God awful connection and you two just happen to be the only ones to have faced him. I swept Phoenix plenty a time and he has never D/C'ed on me.

mike182

H&S league ghost type gym
    Years
    LMFAO, so this is the third time a D/C has happened when you were getting swept. Wi-Fi doesn't know when you're getting swept, so it's funny it only cuts off when you are.

there is no possible way he just has a bad connection he must be a sore loser right?

my connection used to fail about 5 seconds after i entered the wifi room im sure its his connection and not him and to make accusations without knowing is just childish imo

Ooka

Years
    Alright, he said I have it, so it's all good.

So now SCV and Pheonix are beat.

Mike, you up for a gym match?

mike182

Years
    Alright, he said I have it, so it's all good.

So now SCV and Pheonix are beat.

Mike, you up for a gym match?

care if i hold off on it till tomorrow? im pretty tired from work and i dont think ill be at my A game

Detox

Ooka, you have to put them in your sig X__x

SVC, I challengr you via shoddy....A.K.A. my turf.

Ooka

Years
    You sure Mike? I mean, I'm using all UUs anyways. XD I just want to get these battles as quick as possible. :P

mike182

Years
    You sure Mike? I mean, I'm using all UUs anyways. XD I just want to get these battles as quick as possible. :P

well i have a feeling i would lose anyway but id like to do my best in a gym match

with that ill be off for the night ill gladly battle you tomorrow

Back