• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Heart and Soul League - Reborn

The Roshi

I must become stronger...
    Years
    Lawl. What I'm seeing here is a very arrogant battler named Ooka who thinks he's the *stuff* and wants to walk through the entire HnS league like it's nothing.

Get over yourself >_>
    Leave Phoenix and Mike182 alone (that UU comment was totally rude)

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Oh well, this one works, lol.

I'm busy dealing with the guy who thinks I'm cocky, when I'm only confident, big difference. I had an opinion on something and now everyone thinks I'm a bad person, well, quite the opposite. I've been at this Battling Stadium since 2007, and I'm sure not going to take comments like that. I have seniority. D:

Lmao, of course he gets offline...

Last edited:

Detox

SVC, in case you missed my earlier post, I challenge you via shoddy

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    Oh well, this one works, lol.

I'm busy dealing with the guy who thinks I'm cocky, when I'm only confident, big difference. I had an opinion on something and now everyone thinks I'm a bad person, well, quite the opposite. I've been at this Battling Stadium since 2007, and I'm sure not going to take comments like that. I have seniority. D:

Lmao, of course he gets offline...
    umm no offense but please shut up. if you dont believe what he said about you is true leave it alone and ignore and dont challenge non leaders on here, if you guys have issues take it up with VMing

Ooka

Years
    He is a leader here, lmao. Don't even know your own leaders.

Well, how about you? Up for a battle?

Ooka

Years
    Don't know, but you didn't answer, are you going to accept a challenge for your badge?

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    Seriously what is going on here??? It seems every time I have logged on the last few days there's a new problem, and it seems to have started since the new challengers arrived (though I am not pointing the finger at anyone, just making that clear), but everything here was perfectly fine until then, so I'm asking everyone that this all stops. Everybody needs to start following the rules, whether they like them or not. This is how we roll and always has been and was never a problem until this new thread opened and the old one closed.

Last edited:

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    ooka loses the match due to his so called slippy fingers hittin the run button after like 10-15 turns of the match with one of his pokes down lol it was actually looking to be a fun match but if you wanna rematch you'll have to wait until the end of the day or tomorrow

Ooka

Years
    Lmao, whatever. I accidentally hit the run button and it's a loss... Whatev, I'll just wait.

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    Lmao, whatever. I accidentally hit the run button and it's a loss... Whatev, I'll just wait.
    dont feel offended its the same rules i would apply to anyones mistake no matter what or who

Ooka

Years
    Alright, well then, if I'm not mistaken people are allowed to change their teams in between challenges?

Ooka

Years
    I mean, I was perfectly willing to keep my team if you were going to battle me now, but I'm just saying, if I'm going to be waiting for multiple hours, of course I'm going to find something to do and that seems like something I could do.. :/

JOSHIKINZ_94

The crusader
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    well after reading all those posts about you guys arguing, i challenge CKN! (if your available that is:))

Back