• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Heart and Soul League - Reborn

mike182

H&S league ghost type gym
    Years
    I've looked at the main post, but I was wondering if anyone else besides SCV will use Shoddy for a gym battle. No other gyms specify. :3 So I hope I won't get in trouble for asking. ;o;

my team is only on shoddy atm so im using it for now

and ooka accepted

mike182

Years
    Can I challenge you now? I'm already on the Shoddy server. :3

well ooka challenged me first he has been waiting for a while if he logs off or doesnt respond then itll go to you

well looks like he logged off just drop me a vm with your username and then we can battle

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Won 6-0 against mike. Was a fun battle. Tomb was so amazing in that battle. xD I saved the log if anyone wants to read it (that is, if that's ok with mike)

mike182

Years
    just 6-0ed by aero

at the very least i learned a little about what my team lacks

id rather not have my team revealed so its only ok if you let none challengers/people who have my badge already

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Gotcha. So anyone who wants to see the battle, make sure to ask mike first, then PM me for it. ^^

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    could youand syndrome not give away the leaders team like that i'm sure he'd appreciate it very much

Its one pokemon. And to be honest, im pretty sure every steel leader in the entire pokemon internet forum world uses one. but sorry for making the obvious so obvious.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Sure, I guess I'm up for it, although I didn't get a chance to switch Pokemon, and I'm actually kind of weak to your type I guess. XD

But yeah, I'll get on now.

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    beat ooka 3-0 i had a little run on bad luck like switching in on bad times and a misclick but luckily ooka seemed to have alot of grass types lol but for having a team of grass(like 4 or 3) he did really good

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    lol yeah im a little sleepy still i guess just woke up thats why i had a few misclicks

Back