• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Heart and Soul League - Reborn

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Won 3-0 against SCV. Was a good battle although stall completely fails against a steel team. xD

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    It's got the same damage formulas as the actual game, it just appears to be more haxy because battles happen much faster. :P

If Mike is on I'd love to get a battle against him on Shoddy. :P

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    I've looked at the main post, but I was wondering if anyone else besides SCV will use Shoddy for a gym battle. No other gyms specify. :3 So I hope I won't get in trouble for asking. ;o;

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    Lost to SCV, but I should have won. Stupid Ice Punching Jirachi....whatever. i accept my loss. It was a fun battle. Thanks. I will be rematching in the future.

Detox

Ugh, I really hate it when people use bad sets and win :/. GG though...

Ireallyshouldhavewonbutadamnjirachiandheatranwithjackedupmovesetsconfusedme

leingodf8

GLEE!!!
    Years
    I've looked at the main post, but I was wondering if anyone else besides SCV will use Shoddy for a gym battle. No other gyms specify. :3 So I hope I won't get in trouble for asking. ;o;

well i deffinatly cant as doubles battles arent allowed on shoddy apperently =P

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    Lost to SCV, but I should have won. Stupid Ice Punching Jirachi....whatever. i accept my loss. It was a fun battle. Thanks. I will be rematching in the future.
    could youand syndrome not give away the leaders team like that i'm sure he'd appreciate it very much

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
    I change my team after every battle, to prevent stuff like that and to prevent challengers from gearing their team to specifically defeat me.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2013
    i resign my elite position because im terrible at it and yeah o.O but i will probably challenge this maybe dunno greene u should just move up to elite

Last edited:
    Back