• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Heart and Soul League - Reborn

XDLugia

Secrets R found in plain sight
Years
  • I accept both battles.
    I won the battle against Piplup 3-0. GG Also won against diabolico 2-0. GG

Last edited:

crimsonstorm

The Original Crimson
    Years
    • WV
    • Seen Jun 3, 2011
    Leaving PC. I think painter is taking over...

If Painter takes over, I'll stay and do what I can. If not then I'm not gonna stay on. I hate to see this league fall apart, but with all the people that made this so great are leaving, is it really worth it now to keep it open?

XDLugia

Secrets R found in plain sight
    Years
  • I had my rematch with diabolico. Won 5-0 GG.
    I'm saddened that a lot of people are leaving this league. Though I think it will become a bit more active again with the english release of HG and SS.

LMPVIII

Now accepting B/W battles
    Years
    • Age 30
    • NY
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    Yeah... so whos running this league now? Also, it seems we have active elites, but our leaders are all leaving. Why dont we turn some elites into leaders?

LMPVIII

Now accepting B/W battles
    Years
    • Age 30
    • NY
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    ok. id love to be a leader once i get my wifi fixed! (roter should be back next week!)

Back