• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "Hit A Member With Anything" Game [Revived]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2011
    slaps shininglatios217 across the face with a smelly fish! :O

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • Takes the egg from trash's signature and throws it at him! PWNED

Massacre.

sky's on fire again
    Years
  • Hits Sammy with baseball bat, sets on fire, shots a whole mag of an M249 SAW on him/her, sets on fire, throws into a corrosive sea, camps ashore, and then stabs Sammy when Sammy comes ashore.

Massacre.

sky's on fire again
    Years
  • drops 9001 10,000 yottagram nuclear bombs on every planet in the universe :) prepare for death, as I destroyed the disarming system.

i'm gessin taht teh dumb 1 will beh next and thenk of sumthin clevah.

Edit: WHY R EVRY1 STEALIN MAH LOCATION!!!1111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111

Last edited:

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
    Years
  • *shoots two protons at each other, making them collide, thus simulating the Big Bang right next to Massacre, causing him to dissolve into thin air nothingness, and recreating the universe at the same time*

Clever innit?
    sorry if that was too long for in between **. XD;

slight anger issues, Massy? 8D
    but yeah. STOPSTEALINMAHLOCATION!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back