• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] The Hoenn Diaries (M) (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2014
    Full Name: Milla Rosengaurd

Age (13-18): 15

Appearance:Milla is beautiful girl who stands at 5,3 and weighs 98 lbs. She has an hourglass figure with pale alabaster skin without a single blemish or freckle, and icy blue eyes that are strong willed and beautiful. She has waist length blond hair that is pin straight which she ties into two waist length twin tails on the sides of her head with long bangs come down to her eye brows, and she carries herself with a grace and elegance that many others could not even carry themselves with years of training.

Milla typically is seen wearing a gothic lolita styled dress, which consists of a sleeveless white button up blouse, and a ruffled black skirt that comes to her mid thigh with black and purple stalkings. On her arms are two detached sleeves which are black and color and fan out at the elbow, and are trimmed with white lace. She completes the outfit with a pair of loafers with a pronounced oak looking heel, and black hair ribbons to tie her hair into place.

Personality: Milla is cool, graceful, and elegant. However, she comes across as an ice queen who is arrogant and condescending. Milla is fairly aloof, and has an air of regality to her. She actually is from a wealthy family, but she ran away because she was tired of being treated by her words, "A doll"

Milla is rather distant when dealing with people, and slightly naive to everyday occurrences such as eating at fast food establishments, or taking public transportation. She's also slightly inept, because of her upbringing and lack of social experience with people her age.

Despite her icy and aloof exterior, Milla is exceedingly loyal. She's one of those people will pay back a debt no matter what, and she'll ruthlessly defend the weak no matter what the cost. Milla is also rather kind hearted deep down, but it's not always apparent at first. However, at her core. Milla is a lonely girl, calling out for someone to like her not for her money or social status, but for herself. In other words, she want's true friends.

Goal: To see and experience the world. (And conquer the 8 gyms of Hoen)

Brief History: Milla is from a wealthy family. Her mother died of illness quite some time ago, and her father was often to busy to actually spend time with her growing up. She was always alone. Her father was always over protective of her, and she wasn't aloud to have any friends save for the kids of investors involved with her father's company. By the age of 15, she was tired of being controlled and trapped, so she ended up running away from home.

Chosen Starter: Gastly (Or Haunter depending on when I'm introducing my character)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Your character is accepted.

Her Gastly has the ability Levitate and it knows Lick, Mean Look, Will-O-Wisp and Night Shade. You will be starting in the third chapter so you can catch a second pokemon (required for the next chapter if you are challenging the gym).

The new order for challenging the gym will be
    1. Akito Sasaki (Chocolate)
    2. Aya Ingvar (Gimmepie)
    3. AJ (TheZenTraveller)
    4. Milla Rosenguard(Kanon Shiragone)
    5. Kuro Jauje (Nauje)
    6. Midori Kuramoto (Orianna - assuming she has returned by then)

The new contest roster will be this

Appeals round

1. Amelia Zuro (Couriway)
    2. Mauve Banzett (Murkmire)

(Assuming they are able to)

3. AJ (TheZenTraveller)
    4. Midori Kuramoto (Orianna)

Battle Round 1

1. Amelia vs AJ (or an NPC depending)
    2. Mauve vs Midori (or an NPC depending)

the final round will depend on whomever you decide wins your battles, unless of course I am required to step in and choose the winner.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
    Years
  • Your character is accepted.

Her Gastly has the ability Levitate and it knows Lick, Mean Look, Will-O-Wisp and Night Shade. You will be starting in the third chapter so you can catch a second pokemon (required for the next chapter if you are challenging the gym).

The new order for challenging the gym will be
    1. Akito Sasaki (Chocolate)
    2. Aya Ingvar (Gimmepie)
    3. AJ (TheZenTraveller)
    4. Milla Rosenguard(Kanon Shiragone)
    5. Kuro Jauje (Nauje)
    6. Midori Kuramoto (Orianna - assuming she has returned by then)

The new contest roster will be this

Appeals round

1. Amelia Zuro (Couriway)
    2. Mauve Banzett (Murkmire)

(Assuming they are able to)

3. AJ (TheZenTraveller)
    4. Midori Kuramoto (Orianna)

Battle Round 1

1. Amelia vs AJ (or an NPC depending)
    2. Mauve vs Midori (or an NPC depending)

the final round will depend on whomever you decide wins your battles, unless of course I am required to step in and choose the winner.

Alrighty, thanks Gimme. I'll get my next post up tomorrow and then maybe you and me can work on the Watson Fight.

Years
  • IT IS TIME for me to finally post before finals. Good news is that next week is the last week of school. Whoever decided to cram finals there is evil. But yeah, I'll be trying to post before Tuesday. Luckily, there's no finals on Monday! :3

Years
  • That'd be great Chocolate, I'm also going to aim to have one up today or tomorrow.

Where's everyone else gone? You're all still alive right?

Years
  • Sorry guys, my post is still coming I got side tracked by Fragmented.

I'm getting concerned though, where have you all gone?!?!

Years
  • Ugh, I keep saying that I'll post and then I never do. I'll post either tomorrow or Saturday. I was going to post today, but I took my two hardest finals today (which I may or may not have failed...), and I'm exhausted.

Years
  • I'm sure you did fine, and I look forward to reading your post (and everyone else's should they miraculously reappear). I approve of the theme by the way xD

Since I seem to have forgotten...
    Update:

Aya's capture was a success. Her new Sandshrew has the ability Sand Rush.

Last edited:
    Years
  • If I don't see activity from everyone else soon, I'm just going to get this RP closed.
    I see no reason to leave it active when there's nobody actually participating any more. It seems to me that my Journey RPs are destined to die at the first major city.

Years
  • excuse me....has this rp been closed just yet? I want to roleplay a Pokemon journey and noticed that one spot is open. May I submit an SU?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back