• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] The Hoenn Diaries (M) (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    Making my Budew capture succesful because gimmie gave me permission to, for story progression purposes.

Years
  • Well we already know that the Budew's capture was a success, but let's do this anyway.

Update
    Midori's capture was a success. Her Budew has the ability Poison Point.

I'm loving the feelz in some of these posts guys. Keep up the good work.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
    Years
  • A certain Chocolate's been very lazy. So he's decided to tell all of you'll that he's posting tomorrow.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
    Years
  • I posted. I have to admit my posts would be better if I didn't waste time watching Youtube and stuff. Also I always right the starting of the post in an extremely detailed fashion while he rest is so fast. Anyway, sorry for it being so rushed.

TheZenTraveler

I know my profile is out of date, but don't worry,
    Years
  • I'm not dead I promise *^*, I've just been out trying to get a job So I can move out of my house and get an apartment with one of my friends. I'm about halfway done with my new modified post as it stands and I've been whittling away at it in between things.

Just figured I'd give everyone an update since I should have had a post up.... a week and a half ago.

Emakrul

To Hell and Back
    Years
  • Cynthia Rose
    Female
    Appearance: Green eyes. Wild blonde hair that ends at the middle part of her shoulders. Earthy clothes, grey tank top that used to be white and jeans that are the same green as a line trees needles in the winter. Shoes are brown hiking boots, they've always been brown, but they're so old that they have holes above each big toe where she can slide her toes out. 
    Personality: Cynthia is a wild child, she can be as sweet as honey and as poisonous as seviper tail. She makes a living by pick pocketing and is comfortable in any situation. 
    Goal: Cynthia is going to make a family with Pokemon, taking in the weak she will make them strong and oppose those in power along side them. 
    History:  living in bushes and off of berries and out of other peoples pockets is everything that Cynthia can remember. That and her partner in survival, Grawp, a teddiursa that helps Cynthia to find berries and distract people while she steals from them
    Starter: teddiursa 
       Name: Grawp
       Male
       Personality: Grawp will do anything for Cynthia. He has been with Cynthia his whole life and doesn't know how he would live without her as his rock. 
    Other: can Grawp be green?

Years
  • You're going to need to give a lot more information than that I'm afraid, once I have accepted you I'll decide on whether or not it can have an alternate colouration.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    I wanna post but Zen said he wanted our characters to meet up and he already worked some on his post and I dun want him having to start over x.x

TheZenTraveler

I know my profile is out of date, but don't worry,
    Years
  • @Orianna I will work on my post more when I get up tomorrow, So it won't be much longer (I'll make sure of it, because I really hate slowing others down). If I feel it will take too much longer I'll shoot you a VM and we'll talk about it.

Years
  • Where is everyone? We need to get some posts up guys or the RP is going to die.

Edit: Orianna you may proceed without Zen for now. Also, please assume Zen will not be able to have his character in the contest and replace your round against him with an NPC.

Last edited:

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
  • Sorry masters degree been all aboit writing papers so I usually don't feel like writing for fun after spending hours writing a paper. I'll see if I can post before my vacation starting the 7th. If I don't I'm going to have to drop the RP :/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back