• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Hoenn Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2009
    [OOC: Oop, I battled a Profs Aid but.. okay I'll battle another.]

The proffessors slow clap concluded. "I noticed the second chimney attempting to recreate a volcano so I figured you'd be involved. Fire," he said jokingly.
    Fia grinned and scratched her head, "Yea, but I've developed another interesting theory Proffessor!"
    "Oh?" They began to walk away toghether, but the Proffessor turned around and ran back to Snoe. "Oh, you're Snoe, that was quite a battle.. And indcredibly interesting that your pokemon evolved so early.. Usually it takes weeks of battling to get close to the first evolution."
    Snoe blinked, "Haa.. yea." he replied akwardly. They're all too smart, I'm a sentence behind them all the time..
    "Anyhow, seeing as you're planning on becoming a pokemon trainer, you might want this." The Proffessor reached into his labcoat pocket and pulled out a Pokedex.
    Snoe placed the now recovered Quilava onto his shoulder and accepted it.
    "Oh, my mother told me about these.." he said, looking over it curiously.
    "Yes! Proffessor Oaks great invention. Of course it gets improved some of the time.. This is one that Fia has editted a bit. She's not sure whether it works correctly, but it should be able to measure Fire temperatures.. She'd go out and do it herself, but we're rather busy in the lab.." Birch chuckled.
    Snoe directed the pokedex at Quilava and hit the pokeball shaped button.
    "Quilava, a Fire Quil Pokemon. Single Type. Type: Fire. The current core body heat of this pokemon is: ..
    1300 Deg-rees.
    The current flow capabilities of this pokemon are: Minimal.
    Danger level is: High.
    Fire control training is suggested.
    Select an option from the screen for more information on. Quilava."
    Snoe shut the pokedex.
    Minimal flow capabilties?
    Fia had walked back to them to, "it means that it hasn't got a good control over the Fire channeled from its core. Thats why your attack fizzled out, wait a moment..." she ruffled through her various coat pockets before pulling out a book. "This should help.."
    'Fire!' A study on the hottest pokemon, by Fia Ericsson.
    "You wrote this?" Snoe asked, suprised.
    "Heh, yea, it hasn't been published yet but that's it. It should have a description on the Fire Pokedex at the front too." She looked down modestly.
    "Thats incredible!" exlaimed Snoe.
    She laughed, "Well.. heh"
    "OI YOU!" Snoe jumped.
    It can't be..
    May ran up to them seemingly from nowhere.
    "Battle me again Snoe, I want to see how much I've improved after my pokemon evolved! Come on!"
    Hmm.. She seems.. more confident? Maybe it's her Mudkips evolution.. that makes it a Marshtomp now.. right?
    "Uh, okay.. Sure," he replied.
    "Oh hi there Proffessor Birch!"
    Birch chuckled, "Hello again, Fia, this ones Mudkip seems to have evolved early too, though seeing as we don't have a resident 'water' I have no idea as to the reasoning."
    "Mmm.." Fia pondered and both of the researchers stepped back. "I guess we'll watch.."
    May spared no time. "Gooo Kip Kip!" she threw the ball ahead of her, it neatly landed around a third of the distance now between her and Snoe.
    She's named her pokemon too.. and improved her throw.. apparently.
    His Quilava leapt from his shoulder and onto the ground in front of him, "Qui-QUILAVA" it growled.
    May smiled, "It doesn't matter if your pokemon evolved. I'm still going to win."

[Time for.. learning.. ugh, Highschool -.-]

May began quickly, "Kip! Tackle and water gun, go!" Her Marshtomp rushed towards Quilava..
    Much too slow..
    "Quilava, dodge and quick attack from the sides!" Quil, sprang to the left at the last second and immediately shot right, straight into Marshtomp.
    "Again!" Quilava skidded around on the other side and leapt again.
    "Block it and use mud shot, like we practiced!" The Marshtomp blocked the quick attack with its forearms.. "Marsh.." Pushed Quil away, and let out a massive amount of Mud into the air from its mouth. "TOMP!"
    Quilava skidded in the grass.. The mud was making a massive puddle in a ten metre radius around the Marshtomp.
    "Quick attack, even faster!" Quilavas body simply dissapeared.. Only to reappear as it slammed into Marshtomp.
    May cheered, "Good job Marshtomp!" Marshtomp had grabbed Quil and was blasting it with water.
    Oh no.. she has gotten tougher..
    "Quil, try a flame wheel! As hot as you can go!"
    Quil curled into a ball and flames roared from its back and head, blasting the Marshtomp backwards.
    Lucky it worked that time.. Her Marshtomp can take a lot of hits.. i'm not sure what I can do.. Wait what's going on!
    Quilava slipped and slid on the mud, tumbling a bit before regaining its balance. Marshtomp hadn't even stumbled on its two feet.. it seemed firm in the ground.
    Maybe.. Snoe held his pokedex in Marshtomps direction and hit the pokeball.
    "Marshtomp a mud-puppy Pokemon. Dual Type. Type One Water, Type Two Ground - Side note: Very vulnerable to grass. Marshtomp moves faster through mud than any other area type, even water. The mud replenishes its skin, toughening it towards other attacks.
    Current core body heat of this pokemon is: 20 Degrees.
    Optimum performance level achieved."
    The screen winked out.
    The mud..
    "Looks like you've got me there!" Called out May, "but your Quilava is mine."
    Quilava growled in defiance. "QUIL!"
    "Hehe, sorry Snoe, but I'm a trainer now, and this will be my first win! Kip! Slam him into the mud!"
    The Marshtomp moved incredibly fast, nearing the speeds Quilava had achieved and grabbed him, swinging him upwards, suddenly both arm and Quil blurred as the Marshtomp slammed him into the mud.
    "I forfeit!" Called out Snoe, he couldn't let Quil take another hit..
    Marshtomp and May jumped into the air happily, while Snoe ran to get a tired, muddy Quilava.

Nurse Joy walked back into the room with a jumpy Quilava happy to see him. She gasped as it leapt from her arms into his. Snoe tickled its stomach happily.
    The Nurse Joy smiled, "You've got a tough little pokemon there, he seems to like you a lot too.."
    "Thank you!" Snoe meant it, he hugged Quil close and murmured to it, "Lets not lose again huh..?"
    He waved to Nurse Joy and left the PokeCentre.
    Hm.. Time to go I guess?

[OOC: Should I keep battling trainers and stuff.. -is bored and putting off doing homework-
    -is also checking if sig works-]

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2009
    That's fine! ^_^..
    There I was thinking the RP might be dead D:
    But I'm glad it's not.

Got lots've homework anyways tehe, waiting is fine.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2009
    Ohh emm gosh..
    You killed my high.. I check this thread every day and see if it changes from 26-43

Today "26-44"
    Me: "OMG AN RP TO READ! ASODLKNAS"
    "Come on guys! Are any of you going to post chapters?!?! I___I"

Q_Q..

I shall wait though..

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2009
    Probably.

I'm not sure, I'd say there is, since a lot of people are at the beginning of the story, so yea.

Just right a Bio and Pooch will accept/ tell you to put more detail.

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
    Years
    OOC- Sorry it took me so long I've been sick.

"Alright Lisa let's battle!" Takashi said as Treecko jumped in front of him. Lisa grinned as Torchic walked in front of her and also grinned. "Torchic scratch!" Lisa commanded as the Torchic charged for Treecko. Treecko jumped over Torchic with ease. "Now Treecko pound!" Takashi commanded as Treecko flew down at Torchic and slammed it with it's tail. "Torchic!" Lisa yelled as Torchic pounced off the ground hard spinning. "Now finish this up pound again!" Takashi ordered as Treecko swung his tail at Torchic. "Torchic grab Treecko with your beck and scratch it!" Lisa ordered as Torchic turned around and grabbed Treecko's tail and started scratching it. "Tree," Treecko moaned in pain. "Treecko use leer to distract Torchic then use pound!" Takashi yelled as Treecko used leer to frighten Torchic as it let go allowing Treecko to slam it with it's tail. Torchic flew towards Lisa and fell knocked out. "Alright we won!" Takashi said. "Awww man you might have won this time Takashi Tahima!" Lisa yelled as Takashi ran off with Treecko on his back. Takashi jumped down a hill and rolled the rest of the way down.

"That was awesome right Treecko?" Takashi asked as he laid on the grass totally relaxed. "Treeecko!" Treecko said as he got up. Treecko had spotted a Wurmple in the tall grass. "Alright our first wild Pokémon battle," Takashi said as he got up. "Use pound," Takashi ordered Treecko. "Treeeee," Treecko said as he lunged towards the Wurmple a slammed it with its tail. The Wurmple went flying hitting a tree hard. The tree shook and a group of angry Wurmple fell out. "Aww man Treecko run for it," Takashi said as he started to walk back slowly. The Wurmple noticed its friend knocked out, enraged the wurmples charged after Takashi and Treecko. "Aiyy run Treecko!" Takashi yelled as he ran up the hill and down to a Pokémon center. Takashi ran inside and sat down exhausted from the chase. "This kinda reminds me of when we first met huh Treecko?" Takashi said still out of breath. "Professor Birch are we almost there?" Nine year old Takashi asked. "Almost there," Professor Birch said as he steeped on a rock. The rock started to move and rose into the air, arms popped out and eyes appeared. "Oh no," Professor Birch said as he started to run as he dropped his bag. "Takashi grab a pokeball and fight the Geodude," Professor Birch yelled as he hide behind a rock. Takashi grabbed a ball and threw it and green gecko like Pokémon came out. "Treecko!" The Pokémon yelled. Takashi smiled he knew a lot about the Pokémon and how it has an advantage over rock type Pokémon. "Treecko use pound!" Takashi yelled as Treecko flew at the Geodude and slammed it threw a tree. Takashi stood there surprised at the little Treecko's skills. The ground started to shake causing all of the to fall over. The Geodude came back a Gravler furious at Treecko and it let out a hyper beam. Treecko flew threw multiple trees and crashed into the side of a mountain. Takashi ran toward Treecko to come to his surprise the Treecko was standing up glowing green. "Treecko's overgrow," Takashi thought to himself as treecko flew past him towards Gravler and incredible speeds. Treecko and Gravler clashed in fast moving hand to hand combat. "Wow...." Professor Birch said as he stood there and watched. Treecko was moving to fast for Gravler and Pound it into the side of the mountain. "Treecko...." Treecko said as it passed out. Takashi quickly ran towards Treecko he held him up and smiled. "My first Pokémon battle," Takashi said smiling.

"Good times right Treecko," Takashi said as he laid down against the wall. "Treecko!" Treecko exclaimed.

End of Chapter One Takashi Beginning.

Last edited:

doeboy9

This Guy Right Here
    Years
    Application

Name:Armando Garcia

Appearance:Armando is basically your average teen. He has short black hair, but usually wears a fitted white cap with his favorite baseball team on it. He wears a plain black t-shirt with a white long sleeve shirt underneath, black jeans and white gym shoes.

History: Armando was born in Pallet Town. He has a cousin who is going to start his journey to become a pokemon master in the Hoen region. Armando is eager to arrive at little bark town so he may also start his journey. Armando and his cousin (Alex) have always competed against each other since they were small, So the sooner he gets to the hoen region the better before Alex gets a good lead on him.

Starter Pokemon: Growlithe

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2019
    Name:Mike

Appearance: 5ft8in. Has blonde spiky hair. Wears his favorite pair of jeans with a short sleeved orange t-shirt. Also wears his favorite pair of sneakers.

History:After his father died in Kanto, him and his mother moved to Hoenn. He had a brother and a sister. Will, his brother, is now the Elite Four psychic master in Johto while his older sister, Lorelei is the Elite Four ice master in Kanto. His aunt is Sinnoh's Elite Four ground master, Bertha. He hopes to become the champion of Hoenn's Elite Four and a Pokemon master.

Starter Pokemon: Cubone

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2009
    It is my first so I hope it will be good enough !

Name : Kaya

Apperance : Kaya wears dark blue short jacket , light blue shirt , black trousers and pink details [ U know - girlish stuff ] . She have long dark hairs and she is very pretty . Her eyes are brown and with her long black eyelashes brownish [ She is half black ] skin and pinky cheeks she looks like she is wearing an natural make up .

History : Kaya was born in Sandgem Town [ Sinnoh region ] . She was growing up almost [ Almost becuse Kayas family was traveling many times ] all of her life right there and only recently she moved in Littleroot Town because her father has found new better job as PokEMon Profesor in Sootopolis City . Kayas father finished many schools but he ended up as assistant in Profesor Rowan Laboratory . She do not really care about badges but her dream was to win Grand Festival in couple regions and became a top PokEMon Coordinator . She loves fashion and being the most appealing . She learns quite well . She just love to play volleyball . She was in plenty PokEMon Schools and because of her ability to learn quickly and also many travels she have to finish early or completly interupt studying in many of them . Now when she is 15 and lives next to PokEMon Lab she is ready to obtain her first PokEMon .

1st PokEMon : Torchic

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2013
    Name:KK

Appearance:a boy who likes to wear hats,wear a blue shirt and jeans

History:KK was a son of a greatest trainer of the world,Ash,1 day,ash said"son,when u get older,i will get your first pokemon ever!and KK remembered those words for 7 years.but 1 day,Ash disapeared and it was the day that KK recived his first pokemon.the secend day.KK found a letter and a pokeball on his table,he looked at the letter and saw the words"KK daddy have to leave you for a while but dont worry i left your pokemon on your table,maybe we can battle each other some day...."then,KK open the pokeball "pika,pika"it was a pikachu,so KK prepared for long journey...

Starter Pokemon:pikachu

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2009
    Name:Kanon (kay-nen) Proscano (pruhs-cah-no)

APPEARANCE:
    Tall for his age.Long brown hair. Has rectangular glasses like the son off American dad, wears graphic tees, and shirts with bands like Queen,Black Sabbath, and Metallica on them, LOVES hoodies, Wears only jeans, nothing like sweats. Is extremely fit.
    HISTORY:
    Kanon Proscano is the child whoo has no one but his weak Pokemon as a friend.
    His father and mother died in a car crash when he was only five. At that age, Kanon had already created a love of books, having been able to read at a 7th grade level. He retained everything he read and throughout his schooling had skipped 5 (individual) grades. Now, when he is supposed to be in 6th grade, he's in, well WAS supposed to be in, 11th grade. The reason he's not in 11th grade is because he had lived with his abusive uncle and an aunt who could care less about him. He ran away during the summer vacation following ninth grade, taking only his pokemon and a few cans of vienna sausage with him. Having lived at home his entire life, the 12 year old's pokemon was still a level five, as it had not fought any thing except it's shadow. He was born in Viridian City, while he lived in Rustboro City until he was 5, then he was taken to Lilycove City to live with his aunt and uncle. He has made it to Route 125 after a miracle happened when his pokemon somehow scared off a FREAKING GIANT Ursaring. He hopes to make it to Rustboro again, or at least make it to the Pokemon Daycare to see if they would take him in. His pokemon was given to him only three days before his parents died. Had you not caught it yet, he is twelve.

STARTER:
    Lv. 5 Shinx

Sorry, Not Rustboro City, Snowpoint City. :)

And change the "1"s in the route names I put down to "2"s

And not Lilycove, Veilstone.....

And not route 225, ROute 216

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2009
    Name: Urahara Hikari (Hikari)

StarterPokemon: Shinx

Origins: Hikari is a middle height girl (about 5'3") with long dark hair that she sometimes hides under a beanie to get away with trying to get her Pokemon License just after rolling out of bed. She had been a native of Viridan City since birth, but spent all her time with art and being indoors with herself,as she is very shy and introverted. One day, she sees something blue outside her bedroom window. As she wipes the sleep from her eyes, she sees that it is a Shinx who got caught in the rosebush. Hikari dashes outside, frees the baby Shinx, and wraps its wounded front aw with gauze. Watching the small creature doze on her bed,Hikari deceides to go to Pallet Town to visit Prof. Oak, and start her pokemon journey, and ask if the Shinx may be used as her starter pokemon.

When she arrives in Pallet, the first thing she does is sit under a large tree, and sips some of her iced green tea. The Shinx wakes up, sees her drinking, and uses his good paw to prod her lap and beg. Hikari looks down at the fuzzy critter, looks at her tea, then places it in front of the Shinx, who begins to lap up the tea on its small pink tongue. Remnants of tea are left on the Shinx's whiskers and chin, and Hikari giggles, and wipes away the residue with her t-shirt.The Shinx is surprised at how kind and warm this girl is, but is still very cautious, even when Hikari gives it some blueberry muffin.

Hikari sighs and looks at the large, intimidating lab, then at the small, helpless Shinx, and decides it is time to go in. She carefully picks up the blue kitten, cradling it in her arms, and goes through the doors.

"Well, hello there! Are you a traveler or a trainer or both?"

"....I plan to be a trainer, but I'm not yet," the shy girl stutters.

"That's fine, but what are you doing with that Pokemon?"

"I found it in my yard, it had gotten caught in our rosebush, so I tended to its wound."

"Hmm, and it allowed you to touch it?"

Hikari nods,then adds,"it seemed to really like some of the food I gave it, too."

"What kind of food?"

"Well, it begged for some of my tea, then I gave it a few pieces of my blueberry muffin."

The beige haired Professor looked at the Shinx, who was now sleeping in Hikari's arms.

"Would you go on a journey to faraway places,train and love this pokemon?"

Hikari nods solemnly. Professor Oak smiles, and grabs something behind him.

"Here's your pokedex," he grins. "Most Shinx won't allow humans to touch them, let alone hand feed them, but you seem to have a magic touch with this little rapscallion!" Oak pats the Shinx's head, Shinx glares at the strange man, then buries its head between Hikari's breast, and underarm. Oak smiles, "And they definitely won' t treat most humans like their parent. You and this Shinx may not know or see, but you hve a very special bond," the professor smiles as Hikari glances down at the sleepy Shinx and smiles, she can finally start an adventure, and have a close friend that would never leave her side at the same time.

A strange man is found sleeping all over the globe. He's been incognito for quite sometime and is being hunted down by media since he is an amazing Pokemon trainer. His name is Fujiro Satoshi. He has a somewhat scruffy look about him, but he will change that soon. His dark hair is pulled backinto a small ponytail. He coughs a few times. It is time to find a successor, someone who can be just as gentle and kind to pokemon,yet train them to their highest level. He decides to stay at Mount Moon fr a few weeks and if anyone is to show up and find him, he would attempt to try them out as an apprentice.

A pushy boy who has always envied Hikari from school, to work, and hobbies has heard news of her becoming a pokemon trainer. Angry, he runs to Pallet to get a pokedex. His name is Sasagawa Suzaku, a tall boy (about 6 feet) who has golden brown hair and matching eyes. His hair stays messy as he will gel it into that fashion each morning. He dashes to Pallet town to get his pokedex, and he brings the Cubone that he found along the way to get him accepted as his starter pokemon.

"Heh, Hikari, I will catch up to you and become better than you and then you had best recognize me as your rival in life as well as the boy that always craves your attention!" he mutters as he runs into the small quiet town...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back