• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Hunted. PG 16

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
Years
Stardust watched as Serena began to eat the berry applesauce. Then Serena decided she was full and spit the rest back up on Stardust. Stardust blinked. Serena laughed when she saw her mommy covered in the berry applesauce. Seeing her baby happy made Stardust laugh too. She licked the berry mix off of her coat. "Not bad at all.", She said. She then licked Serena clean. Serena spotted the Mew's tail and pounced, batting at it with a tiny paw. Stardust smiled and laughed. She licked her own paw and watched as her baby was enjoying herself. "If what you said is true, then there might be more eggs, correct?", She asked.

[Silver]

Tyler~♥~Amanda ~~~ Forever
Years
(Don't let us get inactive!! :( )

-----Silver twirled his tail around, watching the baby play, with a faint smile. "I'm not sure..." He said, sniffing at the egg shell the baby had hatched from. "It depends on what they find... If they do find more eggs, then they will probably end up in this place... To be hunted..." He hated the sound of it, but it was true. Humans were ruthless and senseless beings.

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
Years
Stardust shook her head. "If we do find more....what do we do? We can't just abandon them to die. That's cruel. Their just innocent, sweet babies. They don't know what's going on. They'd starve to death before the hunters got to them", she said. She got up and paced, for lack of anything else to do.

"There's got to be a way to stop them. I could care for a few more, but no more than 5. I'm only one Umbreon.", she said. She watched as her baby played with the Mew's tail. "I'm not going to lose Serena. No matter what.", She vowed to herself.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Ally looked up.Her jaw dropped.She lost Stardust.She sighed hard.She found a tree with soft dirt around it.She began digging.After a few minutes there was a nice hole.She got in it and began trying to pack in the dirt around her some.She stopped at some point.She didn't want hunters to see her.A pokemon could probably sniff her out,but still.She laid there,unable to sleep.

"I hope Stardust is doing okay.I'm so lonely here..."She thought.

She wondered if she could find Stardust.She was the only pokemon she knew here.She desided not to go,what were the chances of her finding her?And what would she do if she was found by hunters?Ally did deside to walk around.She got out of the whole,put as much dirt as she could back in,and began wakling around.She sighed as she walked,lonelyness overtaking her.

ElectricScyther

The lessons we learn
Years
Shaman, tired, slipped away from the group of Pokemon into the brush. He rustled leaves in bushes and emerged in a clearing. All he was looking at was the ground below his feet, as he mumbled about his unfortunate situation.
"Well, there isn't much hope of escape, and I'm the least likely one to survive. Might as well give up..."
As he trudged on lost in his thoughts, Shaman crashed into a body and his own weak form fell to the ground. His robes tangled around his limbs, making him even more of a mess.
Wonderful, he thought.

Hooh

Only if for a night.
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
Feather felt warmth. It had been so cold, so lonely, and dark. She felt somthing hard against her. She couldn't even muster a sound. M-Mother? she could see the beautiful, sleek Articuno in her closed eyes. Wake up dear. she didn't move her mouth, she used telepathy. With all her might, she heaved her chest. She felt water spurt out her beak and onto land. She weakly opened her eyes a slit, it all came back, everything she knew, the hunters. "Help..." she said, before falling into the darkness.

Back