• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Hunted. PG 16

[Silver]

Tyler~♥~Amanda ~~~ Forever
Years
  • Silver hugged her, his blind gaze aimed at the water, his purple eye and blue eye looking distinctly different. His eyes softened as he spoke.

"Ever since they took you away... I've been looking... I didn't stop... Sometimes, I got so tired I fell asleep and woke up on the ground. And I had some apples to keep from being hungry... Then I found this wierd island, and then..."

BOOM... That'swhen he was shot down...

"... I wouldn't quit 'til I found you, no matter how hard it was..."

FlurryTheGlaceon

Amanda~♥~Tyler ~~~ Forever
    Years
  • Flurry sniffled cuddling him close. "I....I don't deserve you" she whispered. "You...you risked your life and almost died just to find me" she cried her face nuzzled into his fur. "You have to get better! you just have to!" she begged before continuously nuzzling him until he heard a light purr come from her. "you have to" she whispered.

[Silver]

Years
  • Silver's blank purple and blue eyes softened and he sighed.

"Don't say things like that... I'm lucky to have you... And I wouldn't trade you for anything... I love you, more than anyone and anything ever..."

He kissed her cheek and held her close, relaxing in the hot spa. He closed his blind eyes and layed his head on her shoulder, feeling sleepy by being so comfortable.

FlurryTheGlaceon

Years
  • Flurry smiled sensing him feeling sleepy and gently picked him up by the scruff on the back of his neck and taking him over to the cave where she had made a nest of leaves and grass big enough for the two of them. Setting him in it she cuddled with him and yawned. "I love you so much Silver." she whispered. "your my heart, my soul, my everything" she said sleepily and before she knew it she was fast asleep cuddled with him glad he was there for when the nightmares came back.

[Silver]

Years
  • Before he knew it, he was cuddled with Flurry in a nest. He mewled happily and purred as he snuggled close to her.

"Morning Flurry..."

He smiled and layed his head beside hers.

FlurryTheGlaceon

Years
  • Flurry was trembling and whimpering in her sleep still cuddled next to Silver as an event repeated over and over again in her mind.

Dream.

Flurry whimpered softly from her hiding spot as she watched the young Lillipup that had refused to listen to her. The Lillipup was no more than six or seven years old and during the first long month they had been here Flurry had treated her like her own child. This morning the child had thought she saw her mother across the open clearing and when Flurry tried to tell her it was an illusion the child wouldn't listen to her. Flurry was helpless and could do nothing but watch as the Pokemon she had treated like her child was shot to death by the hunters.

[Silver]

Years
  • "Flurry, wake up!!"

Silver blindly shook his mate as she whimpered. "Please, please wake up!!"

He hated to sense her pain, and surely she didn't enjoy it. He mewled in a whimpering tone. WISH. He wished she would wake up, and her nightmares go away.

FlurryTheGlaceon

Years
  • Flurry awoke with a start whimpered and trembling next to him. At first she was scared she was alone but when she felt Silver cuddled to her she turned trembling more her face in his fur as she cried, "it's my fault, all my fault". As she cried and whimpered she curled as close as she could to Silver's warm fur knowing he was there for her. "She's dead because of me" she whimpered starting to work herself up.

[Silver]

Years
  • "I don't know who 'she' is, but please don't be sad... Don't make me beg..." His ears folded back and his eyes grew a bit, softening, and his head tilted slightly. Perfect begging face. He felt his lower lip quiver as well. Somehow, even being blind, he could make this face perfectly.

"Be happy..." He repeated. "Please...?"

FlurryTheGlaceon

Years
  • Flurry looked at Silver and her heart melted. He knew the one thing she could never resist was his begging face. "Silver you know I can't resist that face. That's cheating" she whispered nuzzling him with a purr. "You always now what to do for me. always" she purred a smile on her face as she kept lovingly nuzzled him. "Thank you my love" she whispered content with nuzzling her mate.

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
    Years
  • Stardust was back at the site of Holly's grave. The rain continued, dripping off the soaked Umbreon."My poor baby. You shouldn't have died. This wasn't supposed to happen.", she whispered. She got up and started walking back, when she saw an oddly shaped rock. She nosed it, and found that it wasn't a rock. It was an egg! Stardust picked the egg up and carried it back to camp. She made a little nest in the same cave as the Glaceon and the Mew and laid down, the egg was safely nestled against her body.

[Silver]

Years
  • Silver sensed the Umbreon return, with something small and alive... An egg!?

"I-is it yours...!?" He asked. Then an idea popped in his head. "Here, let me try something..." He grntly placed the egg in his lap, wrapping his paws over it, and his tail, and placing his head on it.He began to glow in pale blue flames, and he heated the egg, then to his surprise it shook a bit. He smiled and gave the egg back to the Umbreon.

"Keep it warm as possible... It won't be long until it hatches..." A baby hatching? The thought got him a bit excited and he smiled. Then he sat back with Flurry and nuzzled her, smiling. "I love young pokemon... Their youth and curiosity and playfullness... They are innocent, beautiful beings... Uncorrupted and wonderful..." He snuggled into Flurry. He liked children, because, by nature, he was a child, and always will be. Mew is a figure of youth, entirely innocent and always wanting to play.

DarkAngel91

Years
  • Stardust remained silent. If it was a baby eevee, she would say it was hers. She curled p around the egg and after a short while the egg hatched. It was indeed a baby eevee. It was very small and fragile. It was a girl. "Serena. I'll call you Serena", she said. The baby blinked, yawned, and fell asleep. Stardust was happy. She smiled at the mew.

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Feather had finally got back. "I-I got lost." She said. She was slowly stepping backwards in fear. She was stepping backwards to the lake, and the sling holding her wing was broken. Silver had almost enough time to open his mouth, it was too late. No! Feather was thrown into the water, the cold rushing upon her. Feather had never felt such fear. She struggled, and struggled, but she couldn't get up.

Don't fight it.

Its good, spread your wings.

Her mind seemed to speak to her. Her crippled wing edged out until she was spread eagled in the lake.

The surface is getting farther and farther away.....

And there was nothing she could do about it. Her lungs were screaming for air, but why? It was comforting, calm, cold...... She had to blow.I am going to drown. She emptied her lungs of the precious air. Her head was spinning into dark, her eyes were drooping.

And she closed them.

[Silver]

Years
  • (Silver's blind, you might want someone else to save you...)

Silver smiled at what he sensed was a baby Eevee, and then gave a confused look to Stardust. "This Eevee is not yours... Where did you find her...?" Silver was wary, and the possibility of a stolen baby with them would surely cause problems.

DarkAngel91

Years
  • Stardust laid her ears back a bit. "I found her when I was walking back, right in the open. There was no scent of a parent anywhere. I checked, believe me. What was I to do? Leave her in the open like that? She'd die in a matter of minutes out there. You think I stole her, don't you?", She said defensivly. She curled her tail around Serena protectively. She would never steal a baby from it's parent.It wasn't right.

[Silver]

Years
  • Silver was deep in thought, but the way Stardust snapped at him made him flinch a little, and he looked hurt. "No... I think hunters stole the egg... And were waiting for it to hatch so they would have more to hunt..." The thought was disturbing. Silver cuddled close to Flurry, surprised and hurt by Stardust's aggressive retort at him.

ElectricScyther

The lessons we learn
    Years
  • Shaman shook his head in exasperation. Normally, a bit of fighting wouldn't disturb him, but the fact that Silver and Stardust were fighting over something so pointless was annoying. Glaring at Silver, then Stardust, he crossed his arms and remarked, "Knock it off, you two. We need to work together here if we want to survive."

DarkAngel91

Years
  • Stardust laid her ears back as the Cacturn glared at her and told them to stop fighting. Her mothering instincts were raging. "We weren't fighting. We were talking.", She hissed. Umbreons were famous for the way they guarded their young. The females often times drove all other pokemon away until the baby was old enough to leave the nest. She looked at the Mew, and a look of horror crossed her face. "I-I didn't mean t-to snap like t-that. H-honest.", She said. She got up carefully and went over to the Mew. She reared back on her hind legs and put her front legs around the mew, giving him a 'hug'. She was genuinely hurt that she had snapped at such a gentle creature. The baby started crying, which immidiately sent Stardust back to her nest. She wasn't sure what to feed the baby, and it was obviously very hungry. She looked at the mew, her eyes pleading. "W-what do I f-feed her? She's hungry. Holly and Mint were a bit older than Serena when I found them, so I've never actually fed a newborn baby.", She asked. She curled up beside the baby, keeping her warm.

[Silver]

Years
  • Silver felt the hug and pressed close, only to feel her leave, to the baby. She needed to eat. He smelled and sensed everything within about a 100-foot radius. He flew over to the Umbreon and the baby Eevee. He flew over to a bush and flew back, keeping the baby warm, and showed the Umbreon the berries, mostly oran and sitrus, mixed with various others like Pecha and Razz. He smashed the berries together into an 'applesauce' texture and put it all on a leaf, petting the baby as she began to eat.
    "I'd suggest something like Calcium, or Moomoo Milk or something, but there's none of that here, so berry mush will do... Babies need vitamins and minerals to grow and be healthy... And they grow in teeth if their species has teeth, soon after. But for now, all food has to be soft..." Silver grabbed his tail and sat with it, sighing and sitting there quietly.

Back