• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The 'I cried during a Pokemon MD game' club

_cynthia_

the thirsty devil
    Years
    who knows if grovyle died.
    you and your partner were both revived in the end , right?
    so maybe grovyle was revived too.

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
    Years
    I'm usually unfazed (mostly) by emotional things. But in MD Red, tears were welling and dripping down. In Darkness, I almost cried, but I think I didn't because I was kind of expecting it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2009
    I cried on both endings. MD is the only game that made me cry. (And I've played, what, over 800 different games by now...?)

PMD is the best Pokemon game series ever.

Nnoitra Jiruga

Your. SCREAM's. a. whisper.
    Years
    MD 2 was the first Pokemon game to really irritate me. I love an epic story as much as the next RPG gamer, but goddam that game was one long drivel! Ok, the story wasn't too bad, and yes it might have tugged at my heartstings a bit, but for ONE thing... the FLASHBACKS!!! I got SO angry having to watch the SAME thing over and over and OVER again! I was ready to throw my DS out the window. For the love of God Nintendo! I just want to play the game! Stop showing me the same freakin' sequence I just watched 2 minutes ago!!

...rant over.
    xDDD
    Lol. I agree. xD These flashbacks srsly need to stop. The same one over and over again. D:
    Anywaiz, PMD is a good game. xD Unfortunately, I only like the antonigists.(villians) o-o Such as Dusknoir and Skuntank. xDD And Grovyle. .A.

Years
    I believe I did a blog entry about this a while ago.

I mean, that game had such a sad ending. Sure, everything was all happy when your character came back to life, but it's when your character disappears as your partner is pleading for you to stay. I actually cried for the first time in years when I saw the ending! I'm 27 years old and I'm crying over a character in a video game! That's how powerful that game can be!!

Back