• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Illuminati

Do the illuminati exist?

• Yes.

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • No.

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Who?

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Unsure.

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
  • Sure. Ok so what I believe the Illuminati is, is a big group of the most powerful people in the world and people with the most influence in the world, who there ultimate goal is to have a one world government (NWO) and who control almost everything in the world, like wars, governments, etc. Oh, and they also worship the devil.
    Look, I don't want any of that to be true, so by all means, try to convince me it isn't.

PS: I know almost nothing about Freemasons, cos I am not american. So if someone could explain that to me that would be great.
    So... if there was only one government on the whole planet... who would they be raging these wars against? I'm looking at you Saturn!

Nash Bandicoot

Dingodile use Flamethrower!
    Years
  • You should at least back up your position with an argument. Making empty claims like that is pretty pointless.
    Yeah I should but I honestly can't be bothered, if people want to know more about why I think this stuff, people can do their own research.
    I also did my research on Freemasons, the two subjects of Illuminati and Freemasons seem almost the same to me.

Last edited:

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Yeah I should but I honestly can't be bothered, if people want to know more about why I think this stuff, people can do their own research.
    I also did my research on Freemasons, the two subjects of Illuminati and Freemasons seem almost the same to me.
    Well they aren't the same lol, and you are the one stating something here, if you want to convince people then you should back it up yourself, there is not really another reason why you'd make a thread like this other than to inform, and discuss different opinions, but if you're not gonna give arguments then you might as well not make this.

Years
  • Yeah I should but I honestly can't be bothered, if people want to know more about why I think this stuff, people can do their own research.

They're actually quite different, Not everything you see from Angels & Demons and National Treasure is true, lol.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Yeah I should but I honestly can't be bothered, if people want to know more about why I think this stuff, people can do their own research.
    Freemasons are believed to be more like a fraternity of power players. Grooming to become leaders of corporations and countries. Behavioural. A high school business club on a higher level

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, I'm definitely keeping an open mind about them leaning towards "Yes, I do believe in the Illuminati"

HackChu

I need a haircut...
    Years
  • The Illuminati died out long ago like during the 18th century. Some say Freemasons rule the world now, that's untrue. I'm becoming a Mason soon.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, I'm definitely keeping an open mind about them leaning towards "Yes, I do believe in the Illuminati"
    People are entitled to their opinion, but it's not likely to convince anyone unless they can back it up with rhetoric and/or evidence.

Huggie

Mewtwo lover :3
    Years
  • Some say Freemasons rule the world now, that's untrue. I'm becoming a Mason soon.
    My friend's aunt is a Mason but I really don't know any details. All I know is that she is a wonderful person with no intention to rule the world :P

I don't believe that the Illuminati as an order exist ,at least with the old meaning of their name.
    And many things happen every day. Considering the events of the last 4 years it's hard to believe that it's a coincidence. I really don't like to believe in that big conspiracy plan of the NWO but I am certain that some people, who are really powerfull , try their best to make humanity worse than it already is. Motives? I dunno but the selfishness and the greed of man are endless. Wealth, power, sounds appealing, doesn't it? Also, I don't think if they existed they would worship the devil. Sounds like a fairytale " the big bad man who loves darkness against the little innocent child that has the light in his heart" bah.....

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • My friend's aunt is a Mason but I really don't know any details. All I know is that she is a wonderful person with no intention to rule the world :P

I don't believe that the Illuminati as an order exist ,at least with the old meaning of their name.
    And many things happen every day. Considering the events of the last 4 years it's hard to believe that it's a coincidence. I really don't like to believe in that big conspiracy plan of the NWO but I am certain that some people, who are really powerfull , try their best to make humanity worse than it already is. Motives? I dunno but the selfishness and the greed of man are endless. Wealth, power, sounds appealing, doesn't it? Also, I don't think if they existed they would worship the devil. Sounds like a fairytale " the big bad man who loves darkness against the little innocent child that has the light in his heart" bah.....
    If there was an organization that tried to guide the development of progress, they would likely, at the very least, think themselves to be benevolent. If they were doing it for selfish reasons, they would have stopped long before that point; once you have enough power to completely influence your own personal environment, there's no reason to go any farther unless you have some sort of goal in mind.

Huggie

Mewtwo lover :3
    Years
  • If there was an organization that tried to guide the development of progress, they would likely, at the very least, think themselves to be benevolent. If they were doing it for selfish reasons, they would have stopped long before that point; once you have enough power to completely influence your own personal environment, there's no reason to go any farther unless you have some sort of goal in mind.

I just don't think they would even bother to have a religion of some sort. All these things about the devil worships just freak my grandma out are made up I think, only to raise fear.

I agree with the influence part, I don't understand it either, being powerful enough to influence those around and still wanting more. But what would their goal be?

Back