• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The IllusionRaigen Fan Club

Akarei Yorume

His servant forever... <3
    Years
    Aw, now you've upset Deidara. *pats back* There there...

Its like...surprising when my dreams don't involve Naruto characters in some way or another. O.o Probably because right before going to bed I'm stuck in my own little role play thing. O_o

Dude! Go check your e-mail, 'cause I went nuts with insane crap! O_O I'm like...writing another crazy e-mail right now! Insane stuff! YAYZ!

Awwww... *feels guilty* *hugs Deidara*

XD So am I.

What if I don' wanna? O_o Not at the moment, anyway.

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    Cool Konan theme! ^^

Like...Rhamses keeps on biting my feet. O.o And there should so be two t's in biting. <_< It makes no sense to have just one.

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    Nope you cant why would she let you join?

XDDD Im just kidding lol sure you can join *gives free complamentory cookies*
    Enjoy lol

Oh hey sam hpw are yuh?

dude. i. did not. get. a. cookie.
    where is my cookie?!?!

Akarei Yorume

Years
    Thanks! ^^ "Princess Konan"... XD

If there were two t's, then it would be pronounced different... O_o (yes, I'm a grammar cop, what of it? XD)

EDIT: Yes, about the cookies... hm... *uses uber ninja skillz to steal er... borrow... cookies from the party down the street* XD

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    Yeah, but it would make more sense. And you think it would be pronouced correctly like it normally is because biting looks like this bit-ing pronouncing bit instead of bite and ing as always. But bit-ing isn't a word, but that's what it looks like. >_>

Hey, those were the cookies Kabuto told me to pass out. Why do you think I didn't EAT any. >_>

Akarei Yorume

Years
    Yeah, but it would make more sense. And you think it would be pronouced correctly like it normally is because biting looks like this bit-ing pronouncing bit instead of bite and ing as always. But bit-ing isn't a word, but that's what it looks like. >_>

Hey, those were the cookies Kabuto told me to pass out. Why do you think I didn't EAT any. >_>

I didn't know that. O_o *looks at Kabuto like this: >_>*

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    Kabuto isn't here, its only me and my Death DS. ^^ I'm going to so kill Karin, and Raven, and Sakura, and Karin, and Makenna, and Karin! Yayz!

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    Dude, my ferret keeps on like...getting into the litterbox and kicking sand all over the place. I have to clean it up literally every day. T_T And the cats don't even use it anymore because they don't like our ferret, so they go outside now. So I don't even know why we have a litterbox anymore. >_>

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    I just barely said that five minutes ago! But I was more like 'Why the hell is it snowing! It should not be snowing! The hell!' XDD

Not that I mind. >_>

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    I wasn't waiting for Invisible Spray. I was just sitting out in the snow for no reason and then I HAPPENED to get the Spray. >_>

That's what really happened. *nods*

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    oh noes! that's not good. the stomach flu is a bad kind of flu. are there any other kinds of flu's? huh? is there a bicep flu? or an ankle flu? huh huh huh??

Akarei Yorume

Years
    oh noes! that's not good. the stomach flu is a bad kind of flu. are there any other kinds of flu's? huh? is there a bicep flu? or an ankle flu? huh huh huh??

I dunno... well, I haven't thrown up yet, but... *clutches stomach* T_T This is really bad, especially for an emetophobic like myself! TToTT
    Maybe I'm just feeling sick because I forgot to take my medication this morning. O_o Well, that would explain all the anxiety, even with my emetophobia.

Back