• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The IllusionRaigen Fan Club

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    ._. I thought for a moment when you said that you had the stomach flu that you really had it. Did you have a fever or something? 'cause the only way I can tell if I have a stomach flu is if I'm like...throwing up or something. O_o

But I'm glad you're okay. ^^ What's up? Sleepover soon, perhaps?

Akarei Yorume

His servant forever... <3
    Years
    ._. I thought for a moment when you said that you had the stomach flu that you really had it. Did you have a fever or something? 'cause the only way I can tell if I have a stomach flu is if I'm like...throwing up or something. O_o

But I'm glad you're okay. ^^ What's up? Sleepover soon, perhaps?

No, just... no. I'll upset you again somehow, like I always do...

Akarei Yorume

Years
    Anyway, erm... I got a brilliant idea on Monday when I was playing Twilight Princess. Because I was sitting there, thinking of what I should name Link and all that. My sister said "Name him Itachi.", and I laughed, but I did. That got my mind going, so I came up with an alternate name for each of the characters.
    Then I thought "What if... what if this actually happened?" so... after a bit of brainstorming, I came up with a storyline similar to the game's, but a little different...

In the game, 'Itachi' taught Naruto, Sakura, and Malo (didn't rename him, couldn't think of anything) how to use a sword, while Sasuke watched in the background. Shayla yells at Itachi for "hurting" his horse, Sam.
    Naruto, Sakura, Malo, Sasuke, and Shayla are captured by shadow beasts. Itachi is pulled into the world of twilight, and becomes a wolf. When he comes to, he meets an implike creature, who calls herself Myra, who is really mean to him at first. But she helps him, saying "Well, I like you, so tell you what: I'll help you out."

In the cross fiction, Itachi and the rest of the Akatsuki are at their base, just... doing stuff... (except Konan and Pein, who are out on a mission of some sort). One of the Akatsuki's allies, a fifteen-year-old girl named Sheimin, introduces her horse Ahtana to Itachi.
    But then... everything goes wrong. Strange things begin to happen, and one by one, all the Akatsuki members vanish (the enemy is smart enough not to take them on all at once, his forces are strong enough to handle one member at a time, but no more than that), and Itachi witnesses Sheimin's capture. Determined to figure out who these strange enemies are and how they are capturing Akatsuki members, Itachi gives chase.
    A huge wall of black stands before him. He studies it with his Sharingan, perplexed. But suddenly, a great hand stretches forth from the wall, and drags him through.
    He easily defeats the creature once he is on the other side, but he becomes a wolf and sinks into unconciousness.
    He wakes up, chained to the floor. Unfamilliar with this new form, he can do nothing, not even Sharingan. He struggles with the chain to no avail.
    "What have we here?"
    Itachi turns, to be faced with an implike creature. She is black and very pale violet, with indigo markings up and down her arms. Around her neck is a necklace with a deep purple pendant in the shape of a thunderbolt.
    Itachi, unable to do anything, just raises the fur on his back and growls at her. She merely laughs at him, saying that she was planning to help him, but she changed her mind because he was hostile toward her.
    Itachi relaxes, intrested in what this strange creature has to say.
    The creature frees Itachi, and introduces herself as Myra.
    You know the next part.
    Eventually, they reach a tower, and they find Konan, as a bird-of-paradise, imprisioned inside. She recognizes Itachi immideately, and she speaks with him and Myra for a while.
    She explains that the creatures that fight against them are lead by an evil lord from another world. His name is Kavon.
    Konan also tells Itachi that the reason they were easily captured was that they were taken one by one, and also, their abilities and physical properties were studied to best discover weaknesses. She says the only one they failed to reasearch was Itachi.
    Myra leads Itachi back outside, as the guard is about to make his rounds.

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    OMJ! It's already Thursday. T_T Spring Break is almost over. >_> But the bright side is that on Friday I get to stay up late so we'll have to chat late or something.

And we really need a new story to write too. ._.

What's up?

Akarei Yorume

Years
    OMJ! It's already Thursday. T_T Spring Break is almost over. >_> But the bright side is that on Friday I get to stay up late so we'll have to chat late or something.

And we really need a new story to write too. ._.

What's up?

I know... ToT We... we should have a sleepover. ^^

>.> Heheh... ^_^;;

I'm almost finished with my new theme. >_> But... not sure if anyone would like it. <_< Well, I don't care. *pouts* XD

Akarei Yorume

Years
    Nothing much. We went hiking today.
    I made my sister laugh... XD I zipped up my sweater and stuck my hand out the front. And then I poked her forehead. (and she attacked me! O_o I AM THE OLDER SIBLING, ONLY I HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO POKE FOREHEADS! XD)
    I found a rock that looked like a gun. XD I pretended to shoot my brother with it.

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    Dude, I tell my sister that all the time. Only I have the authority to poke her forehead, and sometimes she does it to me. ._. But that was before the sacred truce of no poking each other in the forehead, since it got out of hand and we ended up hurting another (and by hurting another, I mean I hurt her, 'cause you can't at all be rough with Maddy or she'll cry. ._.)

Back