• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The IllusionRaigen Fan Club

Akarei Yorume

His servant forever... <3
Years
  • Well, at least you're not cutting yourself ^^

My sister and brother are being horrible to me. T.T

Oh, and did you notice the link I put in my sig?

NO! NO! NO! NO! *BANGS! HEAD! ON! KEYBOARD!* SB...

Me: In goes a retarded person...
    SB: Out comes you. In otherwords, the same thing that was put in.

(vending machine)

SB: Dang, I was beaten by the retard again. (reffering to me)
    (Stupid questions and the oh so stupid answers)

SB: ^is an idiot.
    (the one above)

Last edited:

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
  • why do you even readddd his comments if he's blocked?? you know what? I consider myself very good at ignoring people. i'll make him attack me with words instead of you. be right back

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Stupid Questions and the oh so Stupid Answers, The One Above, and the Vending Machine Game.

Yeah, you know what? Screw that. I tried posting in that section just now, but after spending about 37 seconds there, i realized why I never post there anymore. Nothing makes any sense, there's like, 3 submitted replies per second, and those 2 dudes running around talking about how they want to have sex with a Blaziken is just...ew...

..What's going on?

Akarei Yorume

Years
  • Yeah, you know what? Screw that. I tried posting in that section just now, but after spending about 37 seconds there, i realized why I never post there anymore. Nothing makes any sense, there's like, 3 submitted replies per second, and those 2 dudes running around talking about how they want to have sex with a Blaziken is just...ew...

..What's going on?

Mmph. That was bothering me too. O_o Why can't anyone there be FUNNY anymore? D:

And yeah. Blegh. I don't like bisexuality... at least MY love intrest is of the opposite gender. O_o (ok, there's a few that I know that are all right... Mario's one of them ^^)

Meh, I'm in full cosplay costume for some reason. Oh, wait, I know why... 'CAUSE I FEEL LIKE IT! :3

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
  • lucky. you actually have a cosplay constume. i'd have to make my own if i wanted one D:

you know what hurts? being called bi behind your back. especially when its a school when that's one of the meanest insults.
    you know what hurts even more? being called bi by your boyfriend. i wasn't, people only assumed i was cuz i love my friends enough to give them hugs. but i was so upset about it you should see what i wrote in my notebook about it! haha i read it sometimes....... really bad time period in 7th grade

Akarei Yorume

Years
  • lucky. you actually have a cosplay constume. i'd have to make my own if i wanted one D:

you know what hurts? being called bi behind your back. especially when its a school when that's one of the meanest insults.
    you know what hurts even more? being called bi by your boyfriend. i wasn't, people only assumed i was cuz i love my friends enough to give them hugs. but i was so upset about it you should see what i wrote in my notebook about it! haha i read it sometimes....... really bad time period in 7th grade
    Well, who would you cosplay as? (mine's Itachi's, but I'm going to screw around with it a bit to match my fan character... I chose Itachi's costume because he looks quite similar to Myra.)

I've been called bi behind my back because I hug my friends. And once I was like "I love you guys" but I didn't mean it that way. o.o
    When I found this out, I went home and tried to drown myself, before I realized: "WHAT THE EFFING HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" And I stopped. ^^;

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
  • idk, i'd prolly be someone like from the uhh uhhh anbu. thats it. someone from the Anbu Black Ops (i think that's what its called) they have cool outfits. but you know what'd be even cooler to wear? that:
    Spoiler:

its cool isn't it? i know :D

yeah i know its awful isnt it? try being called bi by your boyfriend though! i swear that nearly killed me. and i wrote about it and felt better, then he read it and looked as bad as i was feeling and i felt so guilty. but i guess i really shouldn't have, he had no clue how much he hurt me

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    And yeah. Blegh. I don't like bisexuality... at least MY love intrest is of the opposite gender. O_o (ok, there's a few that I know that are all right... Mario's one of them ^^)

Nah man, that's actually not what I was getting at XD;

I don't care about a person's sexual preference, that's not what was bothering me. It was the whole Blaziken thing...because like, if you think about it, that's basically the equivalent of having sex with an animal..erm...let's move away from this topic, k?

<_<

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
  • whoa weird. i had a party today too! We have a moon bounce :D!!!!!!!!! me and my friends made a game of running into the walls and whoever falls down first loses :D

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
  • it was A LOT harder than it sounds though. at first you either run into the walls so hard you go flying backwards, or you get stuck in the wall and can't turn back around fast enough, or your legs just give out. i beat everyone
    ^-^

Back