• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axєl

→ enveloping flames;
    Years
    o hai thar Wandering Thread.

Man.. seems like it's taking forever for HG/SS to be released in NA. D:

Makes me want to just order one of the Japanese versions, but no.. too close to the release date noww.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I actually thought the release date in teh Uk would be waaay later than it's scheduled now..
    Maybe there was a huge demand :P

Years
    I am preording it the day the preorders start at my local Toys R Us. I preordered both Diamond and Platinum there, and the service is awesome. Prices are good too :3

For my starter...I have always liked Cyndiaquil, and for the lack of a fire pokemon early on in the game, I will be picking the fire type starter.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    For starters, I'm starting with either Cyndaquil or Totodile. I'm getting both versions, so I just gotta pick the version the starter goes on lol.

Axєl

→ enveloping flames;
    Years
    I'll stick with Cyndaquil, even though that normally always happens.. xD; I'm entirely too into fire types, plus Typhlosion is beast.

@ Lady Gaga - you're lucky you can pre-order 'em. xD -broke-

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I want Cyndaquil, but my mate wants him as a starter >=[
    Just because he got the earlier Gold before me..
    Looks like i'll be with Totodile.
    But I really want a Cyndaquil.. ='(
    Tyohlosion </3
    >.> <.<

Years
    I'm bored and since we're all just waiting for HGSS, I'll post this here.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread (V1)

That's it. XD

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    I restarted my Pre-ordered Soul Silver about a month ago, I'm not sure if I regret it or not. Too late now. XD

Wish that picture is awesomely epic.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Hey, this thread reminded me that I haven't put down my pre-order for HG yet. :( I should probably go do that this weekend... and decide exactly what games I'm going to be getting in the first half of this year so I can pre-order them too. @_@

Years
    I'm not planning on putting down a pre-order for Soul Silver (Heart Gold sucks) as there are a lot of other games that are higher on my priority list (want Mass Effect 2) right now. I will, however, get it when it releases.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back