• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    I'm not planning on putting down a pre-order for Soul Silver (Heart Gold sucks) as there are a lot of other games that are higher on my priority list (want Mass Effect 2) right now. I will, however, get it when it releases.

You wound me sir.

I'll be getting Gold more for the nostalgia than anything else, my mom got my Gold version as a late Christmas present, and I can still remember thinking when it said "The game is being saved, do not turn off the game." (Or something along those lines...) that it mean to never turn off the game.

Ahh... the memories.

And HearGold > SoulSilver.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Oh as if.

Red > Blue
    Gold > Silver
    Ruby > Sapphire
    Diamond > Pearl

:( The first in the gen's name is always the best!

Years

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Well, the plastic is off. And it's been taken out of the box... but only to go straight into my disc wallet. u_u

Maybe I'll tackle it after I finish up with Birth By Sleep.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I can still remember thinking when it said "The game is being saved, do not turn off the game." (Or something along those lines...) that it mean to never turn off the game.

I thought the exact same thing. Beautiful, wonderful childhood.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    THIS AREA IS NOT ABOUT POKEMON GAMES. >:(

I'm going to move this to the most random and inconceivable location.

Also, I want Dante's Inferno.

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
    You wound me sir.

I'll be getting Gold more for the nostalgia than anything else, my mom got my Gold version as a late Christmas present, and I can still remember thinking when it said "The game is being saved, do not turn off the game." (Or something along those lines...) that it mean to never turn off the game.

Ahh... the memories.

And HearGold > SoulSilver.

I thought the exact same thing. Beautiful, wonderful childhood.

Saving... Please don't turn off the power. [PLAYERNAME] saved the game!

Memories. : D

Years
    People, this is about Fake Pokemon cards. :( It's in the Fake Cards section that is under the Pokemon TCG section, after all...

Anyways, I once tried to make a fake... it wasn't bad, but it wasn't that good, either. I'm not a very good artist, so I made a Voltorb in Paint and pasted it on top of a blank in Power Point.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back