• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
    I don't have any of the spinoff games myself, but i've played XD and Colloseum at a friend's house when I was younger.

I thought it was pretty fun. I'm considering buying PBR, but some people says it sucks, and some people says it is great fun.
    However, the item awards seems pretty good. I could use some of those on my Platinum. :S I have enough money for both PBR and SoulSilver, but i'm not sure if I should buy PBR.

Opinions?

The Red Chain

Omg, I totally forgot this thread existed till now. O.e;
    I thought it was pretty fun. I'm considering buying PBR, but some people says it sucks, and some people says it is great fun.
    PBR is a waste of money, putting it bluntly.
    Unless you want Wifi battles where the graphics are 3D then it's a good game for you.
    Otherwise it hardly fits the description of a game and it barely even deserves to be called fun. ]:

11wildy

Me!
    Years
    lol nice idea!

I got quite some Spin-off games. I like pokemon mystery dungeon 1 the most off all. It was a new playing style, which I really liked!

Years
    I haven't seen this thread for ages, I thought it died....

I don't have any spin-offs, but I played Stadium at a friend some (a bit more than just some by now...) years ago, it was always fun.

I also tried Mystery Dungeon once or twice, but I didn't find it too exciting.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Oh my god this thread lives :( I missed it.
    Lmao someone tossed it into TCG ages ago and, since that forum is modless and ignored, it got lost. :'( Someone ttly should have reported it.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    I've only ever played Pokemon Ranger (I think?) Shadow or something like that. I didn't like it as much as the regular games.

(Also first post in the wandering thread!)

Years
    Everyone goes on about how "OMG, GEN II WAS TEH BESTEST GAEMZ EVAH CAUSE THEY HADZ JOHTO!!!1!one!eleven". Admit it, Pokemon Stadium 2 was the only reason why Gen II was so great.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I never got to play Stadium 2 too much, unfortunately D:

I like it because of Espeon/Umbreon :> But then that would make me have to like Gen. IV better because of Glaceon/Leafeon.

Nonetheless, I never did figure out how you can get the items needed to evolve Eevee into Glaceon/Leafeon in PMD2/PMD3 D:

mattman324

Run to the hills, run for your lives!
    Years
    By this "Pokemon Stadium 2", you mean Pokemon Stadium 3 right? 2 only had Gen1 pokemon. :P

Gen2 really WASN'T that awesome in the first place. Yeah, it has Pokemon Stadium 3, which is awesome, but that really only is as good as people think it is with a good announcer like Sadisticmystic. Ted Lewis is not a good announcer. :/

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
    Years
    I absolutely LOVE[D] trozei! I honestly think that they should remake trozei including 4th Gen Pokemon.

*goes and plays trozei*

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Colo/XD rate as my favourite spin-off games, really. Miror B, 'nuff said. =P

(I believe the same company made those and Trozei?)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back