• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RTHookers

Banned
    Years
    That's Jewgong, not Dewgong. (I'm Jew but I don't really give a **** about it because I lean more toward atheist.)

Kavii

forever my furret
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2015

Dewgong is Jewish and has Rest which is annoying. Also Piloswine's Blizzard is 100% accurate even outside of Hail.

Take advantage of Rest to KO Dewgong. Make note that Pryce has a Hyper Potion and/or Restore and will use it when needed. Also, the Piloswine I ran into was FAST as &%$#. If you want to get in hits, either move faster than Piloswine, Status it and then Attack it, and/or make sure you force Pryce to use up his potions/HP recovery items before he sends out Piloswine.

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    I found Pryce to be extremely easy. Then again I had 2 fire types and a Lanturn to take him on with so I really didn't expect to have much difficulty with him. :p

Years
    Use a starter:

Cyndaquil/Quilava/Typhlosion: STAB. Bring help for Dewgong.

Chikorita/Bayleef/Meganium: STAB. Bring healing items in case you don't OHKO them.

Totodile/Croconaw/Feraligatr: If you didn't evolve it, just get it strong enough for Superpower. Then evolve it. Twice. If you evolved it, either use sheer force (i.e. Thrash, and STAB on Piloswine).

I've yet to reach him with Totodile-currently at Violet City/Ruins of Alph :P

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Are you kidding me? This might get lost here. ;-;

Let's shove this someplace else. Hmm...

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    So the remake of "A Nightmare On Elm Street" has reached the top of the Blockbuster charts this week. Closely followed by "How to Train Your Dragon", I'd rather watch the latter again though~

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Hang on...uhh...I accessed this from Hg/Ss. How comes it isn't in every forum?

Where is it? Did something go wrong?

Seriously. Not spam, I'm genuinely concerned

This is the Wandering Thread, most likely you clicked on the thread as it was being moved. The purpose of the thread is to be moved from section to section and the topic of th thread depends on what section it is in. It's all a bit of fun, so now, we talk about the world of Entertainment.

Incidently, I'm going to see "Date Night" this evening, with Steve Carell & Tina Fey.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    omg it's in other entertainment!

brb moving all the entertainment related posts from this thread to a new thread on the forum for more activity. <3

/notreally

Years
    Oh. No, I read the first post. I know what it's about.

There was a link in Hg/Ss. says "Moved" next to it, but I think Hiiro, or whoever moved it (think it was Hiiro) musta left a link there, which is what the 1st post says not to do:P

I got Avatar on DVD today! Cept I didn't, it's my brother's, and he's out tonight AND tomorrow, so I've only seen up to where he smashes the cameras on the bulldozer, and there's no way of me watching anymore, as he's locked in his room, and changed the padlock code (he's a bit OCD about me "stealing" things. Like my DSi, Xbox etc.), so now I can't watch it.

NO FAIR!!!Such a good film....

...anybody on here actually reckon it wasn't very good?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Oh. :P Shame on him.

As for Avatar... I must admit, I was not a fan of it. u_u It was well worth my ticket price, yes, but only because it was gorgeous in 3D. Without the over-the-top impressive visuals, though, I thought it was a dull and way-too-long movie. D:

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Yay other Entertainment! I haven't yet seen Avatar actually. I'm quite surprised at that, because I thought I would get to see it. We usually see things people in my house want to, but not always. However, I will see the Warriors movie sceduled to come out late this year or early next. I must. Lol, my mission for 2010/2011.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    None of those "3-D computer animated" movies have any appeal to me... give me anime any day.

Heck, I haven't even been to the movie theater since the last James Bond movie came out...

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Oh. No, I read the first post. I know what it's about.

There was a link in Hg/Ss. says "Moved" next to it, but I think Hiiro, or whoever moved it (think it was Hiiro) musta left a link there, which is what the 1st post says not to do:P

I got Avatar on DVD today! Cept I didn't, it's my brother's, and he's out tonight AND tomorrow, so I've only seen up to where he smashes the cameras on the bulldozer, and there's no way of me watching anymore, as he's locked in his room, and changed the padlock code (he's a bit OCD about me "stealing" things. Like my DSi, Xbox etc.), so now I can't watch it.

NO FAIR!!!Such a good film....

...anybody on here actually reckon it wasn't very good?
    Yeah, that was an accident, sorry. O_o; I didn't check the little box to make it a hard-move. :( Anyway, it's fixed now, so on we go, yes?

None of those "3-D computer animated" movies have any appeal to me... give me anime any day.

Heck, I haven't even been to the movie theater since the last James Bond movie came out...
    I don't know, I actually like the 3D animated films. Looking back at "Shrek" and now movies like "How to Train Your Dragon," has come a long way. Speaking of the latter, I still have yet to see it. :<

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Hmmm... I like having the extra posts here, but I'd much rather see this thread elsewhere. LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE

~*!*~*!*~*!*~*!*~*!*~*!*~*!*~*!*~*!*~*!*~*!*~

HAY CQ&F! HAY GURLS. HOW Y'ALLS DOIN'?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back