• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortalis

[css-div="background-color:#4e9dda;text-align:cent
    Years
    Oh look a wandering thread. How attractive to my eyes.
    Welcome to Black and White ... I believe that the Isshu region is based around [not on] America and some other big countries.

Mortalis

[css-div="background-color:#4e9dda;text-align:cent
    Years
    Dunsparce Evo: Yes or No?

Hopefully. Dunsparce is a good Pokemon to start with, although people don't recognize it because of it's looks and type.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    An adorable pre-evo for Dunsparce might do the trick too...

Either way Dunsparce is definately deserving of an evo of some sort BUT not nearly as much as Lanturn!! That thing needs a metagame owning evolution. :) Mainly cause I said so. :P

Jaiyke

Dog Wizard
    Years
    haha WOO!! my first post on this awesome Thread (i think) xDDD

hopefully Dunsparce will be like Magikarp and when it evolves
    it evolves into like a SnakeBugLike DRAGON
    Dunspargon!!! the Normal Dragon? i dunno =\

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
    Years
    Either way Dunsparce is definately deserving of an evo of some sort BUT not nearly as much as Lanturn!! That thing needs a metagame owning evolution. :) Mainly cause I said so. :P

As you can see i am behind you 10000000% i would love a lanturn Evo, i mean it's awesome and all but it need to be able to pwn everything ^^

n64benowitz177

Is The Man In The Mirror.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    As you can see i am behind you 10000000% i would love a lanturn Evo, i mean it's awesome and all but it need to be able to pwn everything ^^

I agree with both of you guys, A lantern evolution would be cool, and hopefully it would be able to shake up the metagame.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back