• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Father-nature

I train only the finest
    Years
    Evolution of ditto? hmmm, i guess it would look something like muk then?
    just a big ball slime gooeying around?

What i would like to see is a pre evo of scyther. I always though that Magmar, electabuss
    jynx,scyther, mr mime, pinsir and tauros was in the same group, they all have to have evo's and pre evo's. what you think?

luigimario94

Gurren Weegee!!!
    Years
    An adorable pre-evo for Dunsparce might do the trick too...

Either way Dunsparce is definately deserving of an evo of some sort BUT not nearly as much as Lanturn!! That thing needs a metagame owning evolution. :) Mainly cause I said so. :P

I am Male, and I have no problem saying that I would find the baby Dunsparce thing the cutest Pokemon if it followed my rules I have for one:
    It must be an off-yellow oval.
    It must have TINY wings that can't support it's body.,
    It must have little nbs on it's cxhin instead of the points Dunsparce has.
    It must look like a cute grub with a rattle on it's tale.
    Anyone else want to add to this, joinb the Dunsparce Fan Club and start the topic.

NovaStar

Team Malachite Spriter
    Years
    I agree with the above, I'd really love to see a Dunsparce pre/evo. Both would be nice but I'd prefer an evolution, maybe something on the lines of my avatar I made (Although a serpent would be awesome as well). Dunsparce really needs the attention since it's such an underused pokemon.

Anyways, more original and simple concepts for pokemon would be appreciated; although it seems with the current mass of ideas already dreamed of I hope Black and White can bring that element which gave Pokemon games it's creativity.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Lanturn needs an evolution, yeah. It needs to be GODLIKE with like a BST of 550 and...stats. Yeah, stats. like 90+ in both defenses and a bit more attacking power. Then it'd be legendary.

And Dunsparce probably needs a bit more speed in an evolution. Although Smogon seems awfully...enthusiastic about it. I don't see how it's the best Serene Gracer. Admittedly, it gets just about every flinching move available, but who needs those when you have an 80 power STAB in Jirachi's Iron Head? Jirachi also gets 60% Water Pulse confusion, 100% Thunder Wave Paralysis and Charge Beam.

The only thing, admittedly, that Jirachi doesn't get is Ice Beam - but it easily makes up for it with a much higher base Special.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back