• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V2

竜の子

Avy made by Trainer Touko
Years
  • whenever a mod or amdin feels like moving it or whenever it's in a place for a long time it's moved (I guess)

EDIT:yay me for 100 postz!!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • But me and Inferno decided that challengers are Swablu and I'm Altaria. :[ We can't be Togepi, Togetic, and Togekiss! It doesn't work that way. :[ And yeah, this thread just gets tossed whenever a mod or admin feels like tossing it.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • You can be a Swablu with a Slugma hoodie or hat or something equally cute.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • In the IRC I was soo sure I was going to do a challenge on my Pearl but eventually just dropped the idea. Just don't have the patience tbh; XD; plus I have a hard time with deleting my saved files whe nI have worked so hard to perfect my pokemon. <3

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • In the IRC I was soo sure I was going to do a challenge on my Pearl but eventually just dropped the idea. Just don't have the patience tbh; XD; plus I have a hard time with deleting my saved files whe nI have worked so hard to perfect my pokemon. <3
    Yeah, that's one reason I like using emulators, not just because they are faster with speeding up the gameplay. You can just create another ROM file with a different name, lol.

So, I think your double posting syndrome is contagius, Sydian. I sometimes get a "you may not post until 45 seconds have passed" message, and I only clicked submit once. I guess your problem is that you don't get stopped from doing that, cause you are a mod.

Meri-tje

Cute Pokémon FTW!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2011
    I think there aren't enough challenges out there lol XD
    I want to do challenges but mostly they don't seem to fit with me

Years
  • One of my main problems with doing gen I/II challenges is that VBA moves TOO fast for me to enjoy it. it's always running at 1100%, it's really annoying :( anybody know a way to fix it, or maybe an emulator that functions at 400% or so? fast, but not InSaNe!!!!!

also, whenever I (unintentionally) double post, mine automatically get merged. win for me.

And lastly Myrrhman, my name is mamoswineFTW, not mamoswineWTF! had me loling for a bit before

GhostOfPhazon

Hacker Wannabe
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2011
    I tried doing a nuzlocke challenge once on Ruby, but only because I wanted to make a comic out of it. But my artwork is crud so yeah. Never even got out of Littleroot before I just stopped.

jespoke

Still do monotype challenges once in a blue moon
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2020
    @MamoswineWTF

Options>Frame Skip>Throttle>Other...
    And then insert the speed percentage :D

Edit: Sorry for the WTF, ive got used to it now :P

竜の子

Avy made by Trainer Touko
    Years
  • GenV ain't challenger friendly.Specially Solo-ers.
    Anyways almost finishing my Blue Run,what piss me off is the E5

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
  • One of my main problems with doing gen I/II challenges is that VBA moves TOO fast for me to enjoy it. it's always running at 1100%, it's really annoying :( anybody know a way to fix it, or maybe an emulator that functions at 400% or so? fast, but not InSaNe!!!!!

also, whenever I (unintentionally) double post, mine automatically get merged. win for me.

And lastly Myrrhman, my name is mamoswineFTW, not mamoswineWTF! had me loling for a bit before
    Oh. Um. Thanks.

And yeah, for the frameskip, I usually set it to 350%, and if I find myself in a position that needs a little boost (such as any battle) to like 5000 on my computer. Its a good system.

Back