• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V2

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • ngl, I lol'd at "mamoswinWTF" omg that has kickstarted my day. Come to the dentist with me, cause I have to go there in a bit, and obv I won't be happy. Anyway, jd, that's pretty much why I always double post in my forums. That or GPGD just can't handle my awesome. I'm also too lazy to hit "go advanced" so I'm cramming a lot of stuff in here. Whoever that was that said there weren't enough challenges here is crazy blind. There are sooo many. :[ And some aren't even official. You have people doing like...shiny runs and hall of fame challenges updating via blog, because the process in those challenges takes so long, it's not worth a slow running thread. You could make up some crazy challenge, not post a thread, and like...post updates on Tumblr or something. That would work nicely. I'm rambling, lol.

竜の子

Avy made by Trainer Touko
    Years
  • Well,that(Posting on tumblr) would help on my Hall of Fame Challenge as I'm still about 4900 post away form a blog(correct me if wrong plz)

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • My new challenge will be keeping track of this thread... it's been hidden by millions of old posts lately in B&W :(

竜の子

Years
  • Okay,just figurted I'd say it here.

I beat Blue,moving up to Gold.Only challenged E5 twice.New record XD

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
  • Anyone remember back when my status was the huge checklist thing? I sort of want to bring that back. But there are more challenges now, and I don't think it would fit. Anyone have any ideas? Can't you make those little scrollymajigger things in your sig?

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Anyone remember back when my status was the huge checklist thing? I sort of want to bring that back. But there are more challenges now, and I don't think it would fit. Anyone have any ideas? Can't you make those little scrollymajigger things in your sig?
    unfortunately, getting a scrolling CSS will not do anything, as the size limit for that is not any larger than a normal sig, I think. It might even be smaller...

Meri-tje

Cute Pokémon FTW!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2011
    So the thread is still here hehehe.
    Well I never play first gen games cause I simply can't stand the graphics :P
    As for second gen games, I know them by heart...
    I want a nice challenge thingy on crystal on day lol
    Or maybe I just want some new hacks to play (A)

竜の子

Years
  • Really?I hate GenII to GenV because of the complicated mechanicxs.I like the simple GEns(I and II)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I list all my challenges on my profile. Or you could list them on Tumblr or something.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I just saw that haha. Looks nice, but I miss Re-- lolno. How about my theme that I put no effort into? n_n I did take the picture that is my avatar though. So that counts as photography n stuff right? Cause it's cute. Yah.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • WHAT HAPPENED TO HALF IT'S FACE!?
    Nah jk, it's cute. I don't have any Pokemon plush toys to take pictures of and make a photography thing. The closest thing I have to a Pokemon toy is a Plusle disc shooting McDonalds thing which is missing the disc.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Hey there wanderin' thread. What choo doin' all up in here gurl?
    I made my avatar of a pretty lady so that I can attract some noobs <3

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • Its here cause Gav bribed the mods :)
    You wish bud <3

I need to get back into graphics. Like getting the [flow] and proper use of [C4Ds]. Also some more Icon learning.
    Im 'Okay' at photography, Though I think my teacher was just trying to be nice. I dont really have self confidence. :s

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I've only known one person who ever bought Photoshop, and it never worked for them. In the mean time, everyone else in my class at school got it through the school because they lent it to us and we needed it for work and stuff and it worked for all of us. ^_^

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • My Little Pony has got me back into Photoshop. :D I'm currently making some icons that I plan to share soon, and some desktop backgrounds. I've learned to appreciate the pen tool again. lol

Back