• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V3 ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
  • tbh I've never been a fan of name changes because they're always so confusing to keep track of :P that and on other forums where people know me by my username, I feel bad confusing them and changing my name hahaha.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    We got changed names as new years presents, ain't it great :3

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Well, I think it's nice for you guys to get that as your New Year present, and thinking of it, I haven't got any New Year presents yet. Even though I shouldn't brag, I must say that I'm one of the PC users who changed names on the day the name change feature is returned, and I enjoyed this name already. I personally think that I shouldn't change my name too much though, I don't want to confuse anybody {XD}

Years
  • Do people even get presents on New Years? I didn't know that was a thing.

I know it doesn't happen in Australia from what I remember. They usually only like to give presents on days that would make sense to give them on. Plus, I heard loads of negative comments from Australian TV viewers regarding the ABC's handling of the Sydney New Year's Eve fireworks broadcasting. They think it was the worst one ever as far as TV broadcasts of the event goes.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I only celebrated Christmas in school, but I went to a private Catholic school, so no non-religious holidays for us. We didn't even have parties on the last day before Christmas vacation. We all just went to church. Though when I was in kindergarten, there was a grab bag event because six-year-olds tend to be more focused on presents than religion.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Huh, I guess its a catholic thing, I've never heard of gifts on the 6th. Unless your not catholic, then I'm ignorant.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    My family does St. Nicks. Or rather we did. I don't quite remember if we did it last year or not but I do remember getting a sketchbook maybe the year before (or two years ago)? They were normally small gifts but cute nonetheless. I also remember us actually putting grass and water under our beds so the wisemen (aka parents) would replace 'em with said presents. Though now when we do remember to do it it's just out in the living room under the not-yet-put-away stockings in which the gifts are there in the morning.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024