• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V3 ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Haha, thankfully the long names are sparse on this board. But really, Shining's name breaks Modern.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • I never get presents except on my birthday, so I'm totally cool with it. Anything I really want, I'll save up for.

Seriously? I remember a relative of mine which manages to motivate himself and stay cool even though he didn't get any birthday presents. I guess you and him have something in common {XD}

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Oh, I mean, I don't expect to get anything. I don't celebrate any of the present giving holidays. Namely Christmas, and whatever else gives out presents. See, I don't even know which holidays those would be. =P

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • I don't really get much presents anymore. I do the same as Dipu when I really want something.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Presents are one big concern for me lately because I've already got many things last year, like 3DS XL and Pokémon X even before my birthday, so I'm unsure which type of gifts will I get that time, but all I want if it's about presents is that it'll suit me well. And I'm glad it did.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I don't get presents that often, aside from my birthday, Valentine's day, and of course, Christmas. Though, I love giving and receiving presents. It excites me. n__n

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • I never had to worry about Valentine's Day. I don't give nor do I receive chocolates. Fine by me.

Years
    • Age 31
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    ooooh Valentine's Day. Don't think I've been taken for that day for several years now so it'll be interesting to see what a certain someone comes up with. ;D

Years
  • Never gotten anything much except candy on Valentine's Day, and it looks like I'll be spending it alone this year.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • ku-xlarge.jpg

Don't worry tiger cubs, I'm ready for Valentines~

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Haven't celebrated Valentines Day for...6 years now. xD I take it as a normal day. But I end up watching a romance movie that makes me cry. (last year I watched Safe Haven in theatres, I bawled to shreds.)

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Celebrated Valentine's Day last year with my ex gf (was my gf at the time). I got lots of chocolates and a bear! :D
    Idk what I'll do this year. lol

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    I'm going for another lonely Valentines Day. It was okay when I was 16, but 5 years later at 20 its getting downright depressing.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • I'm going it alone on Valentine's day, which I'm totally okay with. I'm not looking for a relationship right now with college. My mom ends up getting each of my brothers and me a bag of candy though, so that's something! :D

Back