• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V3 ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Years
  • I'd never play a Mystery Dungeon game because I'm not all that attracted to the spinoffs and given you don't have a gender choice in Gates To Infinity it'll only discourage me from playing the Mystery Dungeon series even further.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Things like gender choices (and other trivial stuff) never really bothered; if I find the game to be entertaining, then regardless of how hard you try to stop me, I'll still keep playing. :P

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Yeah, it doesn't bother me much, bar say when I'm comparing the XD protagonist to the Colosseum one. :V I care more about the Pokémon anyway rather than the trainer, although I can see it is more of a bother with a game like MD.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Oh, hey looky what I found here. What a nice surprise! Came here to see about making a thread I had an idea about and found this amazing thread instead.

Sneakyarrow

Pokemon Breader
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jul 22, 2014
    Well, since this is in PGC, I got into gaming when third Gen came out. I fell in love with torterra when I saw his final evolution. Then HeartGold/SoulSilver came out and Typhlosion blew me away (rimshot). He is one of my favorite evolutions. I didn't really care for Gen V. X/Y Is pretty cool, Yveltal being a sweet looking Pokes.

I always find it hard to find people to trade for things like the key from White 2 so I can get Regigigas or Thundurus from White

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Wow I feel so old lol I've been playing since RBY and so far XY has been my favorite. I'm a breeder and trader and this generation has made it so much more easier to do both. Although now with hacking devices out on the market the initial joy of doing everything the hard way is gone now. :(

Years
  • Well I've been playing Pokemon games for over 10 years now, my first was Ruby back when I was only 11. I've played at least one main game from each generation starting with 3rd. Yeah I only missed out on 1st and 2nd Gen.

But sadly, I'm usually always on my own because I have no friends these days who play Pokemon (although someone who works at a Coles supermarket my mother shops at was surprised I still play Pokemon, she seems to still love it as well) and my wi-fi never seems to like me no matter what, hence I can't wi-fi trade. Yeah pretty sad isn't it.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • I have been playing Pokémon for about 8 years, and even though I started to play Pokémon Yellow and Gold that were borrowed from my relatives, I started with Emerald myself, and I was sad that I was playing alone before I figured that I can trade via GTS when I'm playing Pokémon X. I'm still unsure if I can find some friends in real life who play Pokémon...

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    My first pokémon game was Blue Rescue team about 8 years ago. I first played it at a after school club on a friend's DS before I got a DS for Xmas 2005 or 2006 can't remember well.

My first main series was emerald about a year after getting PMD1 and I also got Pearl at launch.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Moved to the right section just in time for Twitch Plays Pokemon. :3

Red was my first game overall. Both Pokemon game and first video game.So seeing thousands of people beat play Red was very nostalgic. :') My first spin-off I played was Stadium , but the first one I owned was Pinball Ruby and Sapphire.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • Yellow was the first game I owned, but Crystal was the first I played. I got quite the shock when I went to Gen I (and even Gen II) and found out I couldn't play as a girl.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    My first game was Pokémon Blue, which I got at the age of six or so. When I had first gotten a hold of it, I was extremely addicted and would play it whenever I could. Even under bedsheets before going to sleep at night. xD"

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • First game owned was Crystal but I don't think I played it first; probably was LeafGreen I played, then decided to play Crystal.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I forgot this thread existed! Hahaha... and someone moved it here omg XDD

Back