• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V3 ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Years
  • I bet that when this topic gets moved back to the regular parts of the forum people are gonna be like "what the ♥♥♥♥" lmao

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Today, the rest of the forum gets a sneak peak at the staff forum... well, or as soon as this gets moved. XD

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I am the wretched mind that moved it here. Though we should move it out after two weeks because that's the smallest ban, unless the thread sends Steve an email and gets it lifted.

Years
  • The Incredibly Wandering Thread v3 @ The PokéCommunity Forums [email protected]

9:03 AM (3 hours ago)

to webmaster
    The following message was sent to you via the The PokéCommunity Forums Contact Us form by The Incredibly Wandering Thread v3 ( mailto:[email protected] ).

--------------------------------

Who was the person that banned a thread, of all things?! I demand to be unbanned now!!!

Referring Page: http://www.pokecommunity.com/index.php
    IP Address: 208.101.29.240
    Thread Name: The Incredibly Wandering Thread v3
    Thread ID: 267160
    Email: [email protected]

TY

The Incredibly Wandering Thread v3 @ The PokéCommunity Forums [email protected]

9:03 AM (3 hours ago)

to webmaster
    The following message was sent to you via the The PokéCommunity Forums Contact Us form by The Incredibly Wandering Thread v3 ( mailto:[email protected] ).

Who was the person that banned a thread, of all things?! I demand to be unbanned now!!!

Referring Page: http://www.pokecommunity.com/index.php
    IP Address: 208.101.29.240
    Thread Name: The Incredibly Wandering Thread v3
    Thread ID: 267160
    Email: [email protected]

That... that is just gg no re

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • I say no to unban. We've warned the thread for SPAM far too many times than is allowed.

I know it's really up to the h-staff, but there's my two cents.

Move it to The Writer's Lounge after this, okay?

Years
    • Age 31
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    My guess would be Syd since it looks like it was in Spin-Offs before this.

Back