• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "Infinite" "Wisdom" of Shanghai Alice

Status
Not open for further replies.

shot571

Oh shanghai. I have returned. I have but one question. and that is what question if asked would kill you?

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Y'see? He answered the question, didn't he? Yeah he did. I was there.

I thank you for gracing me with that terribly important piece of information. I'm off to censor the key word, just in case.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
    Here's another one, can you clone thyself?
    I already have, in fact. I went back in time, amd inserted my clones at key points in history.

I am the individuals known as Bill Gates, Mohammad, Abraham, George Washington, Pope Gregory, and, just for good measure, Daft Punk.

Also, to anyone offended by the above answer, I poked fun at my own religion too, so be friends nao, k?

And Azure, just delete the question from existence. It's more effective.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Oh dumb wise Shanghai Alice, why is Hetalia an awesome anime?

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    We are sorry.

The Shanghai Alice has crashed due to sleep deprivation.

Please try again la-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Oh dear. Infinite wisdom just BSOD'd. To tell the truth, it would explain a lot.

Rest assured that many experienced sociologist hackers (don't ask) and those people hired to make stupid polls are on the job. Current information suggests that a good night's sleep will improve the situation, but the poll guys want to conduct a study. Expect a roughly 8-hour delay preceding our roughly 8-hour delay.

Zeffy: Don't think you got away with that.

Jordan: More than you think, Jordan. Selling your thumbs would entail selling- or giving away- those video games you have, which may I add are terrible for your health. As a matter of fact I'd advise you to hand them off to someone who has experience with this sort of thing. Like me. My on-the-job mail address is [email protected] . I'm not saying you should give me all your video games, but if you want to make sure they don't fall into the wrong hands, or are mutated into Transformers who want to kill you, or make sure there's no cannibals trying to eat your head, I'm always here for you. Enjoy your thumblessness. I know I will.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
    Oh wise Shanghai Alice, what is miko?
    The Maiden of the Shrines.

((Miko means "Shrine Maiden" (Though to Marisa, it mainly means "Reimu", according to her dialog with Sanae in MoF), the rough Japanese equivalent of a priest. However, they're pretty much in charge of giving advice, tending to shrines, etc. than devoting their lives solely to Shinto. It's a job.))

Can I get popular with the ladies?
    Well... *Turns on "Chinese Tea"*

KICK! PUNCH! ISSHALINDAMINE!
    KICK! PUNCH! CHOP! BLOCK!
    KICK! PUNCH! CHOP! BLOCK!

Good, now repeat the words I'm about to say...

I like her!
    I like Marisa!
    ...*Continues with Patch Mirin joke*

MAISA-MAISA-MAISA!
    MAISA-ALICE-MAISA!
    MAYO-WEEGEE-WEEGEE!

JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~

Lulz, bad Engrish.

Oh Wonderous Shanghai Alice, how many generations of pokemon will there be until nintendo runs out of ideas?
    (Total Generations)=.5(Total Mario Games+Spinoffs)
    So, half of infinity.

Oh almighty Shanghai Alice, will US Highway 521 ever be extended up to Boone, NC?
    (Time that Highway 521 is extended to Boone, NC)=(Time that my town gets a video game store)

So, never.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back