• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The insanely random Pokemon story....

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    Ok. This is how this thread be. The person above you will write a bit of a pokemon story, then you have to continue it in your post.

For instance I will start the story-

Once upon a weedle, Drake was searching for a uber powerful Altaria off the coast of Mossdeep city. He came upon a small island where he discovered Barry vicariously dancing to a backstreet boys song....

Then you add your tid bit, and so on and so forth:p Lets see where this adventure will take us lol.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Pikachu thunderbolted the TV which angered Drake.
    So he flew over to Ash's house and stole his TV.

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    Ash freaked out because he was watching last seasons finale of House, so he resorted to a binge eating spree with Snorlax. He ended up blocking the path into pallet town.

He lies slumbering with discarded food trays all around him:p

Years
    Drake came by with the flute to wake Snorlax up,Drake played the flute but epicly failed.
    Also just to clarify this belongs in the Pokemon Trivia section I think.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Drowzee got high off some dope pot, so he walked into Viridian City, where he was busted on the spot

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    Haha okay we'll let it slip this time.

Drowzee was sentenced to 10 years in the poke prison (who's location I can't ascertain at this moment:p). Luckily team rocket busted him out and Giovanni personally trained him until he was an uber powerful Hypno.

Then Hypno began to control Giovanni's mind, and made him believe he was a 10 year old school girl.

(Edit: Could I get this moved to Trivia?, I honestly spaced:p. Thanks!)

Last edited:

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    So Giovanni, thinking he was a little girl, began to hang out with Dawn, who was freaked out because Giovanni was an old man. So she called Officer Jenny, who had Giovanni arrested.

Latiace

I'm back!
    Years
    CAUTION: This post contains lethal amounts of randomness!

And then Drake visits Mightyena in the Sinnoh League and throws a Groudon at him.

Afterwards, Drake finds out that Mightyena is Lucian in Pokemon form and he flys away on a giant Magikarp right before Lucian got to pwn him.

Now, CONTINUE! XD (Yes humans do have Pokemon forms. AAAH A CHIKORITA! Wait a minute..... Aaron! Come back here!)

Last edited:

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
    But luckily Barry comes along blaring Backstreet Boys, and Drake wakes up to silence that godawful racket. Unfortunately, all the racket has attracted Ash's favorite flock of Spearows...

Back