• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ The Inuyasha Club ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    The last club hasn't had any posts in a really long time, so I decided to make another one! ^^

Anyway, this is the club about Inuyasha, whether it be the anime or manga. You can talk about the show, characters, shippings/relationships, etc.

Just grab some plushies of your favorite character, and have fun! *grabs Kikyou, Inuyasha, Sango, and Sesshoumaru plushies*

The rules are basically the site rules really... First two people to join get to be the Co-Owners (if they want to of course). Just tell members that they can join the club if I'm not here, help keep the list updated, etc...

Owner - Cold_Katanagirl
    Co-Owner - Sukoshi Tenma
    Co-Owner - Crystal Clair

Members:

Myrrh
    Kratos
    Rikku-chan
    Mana-san
    Jack O'Neill
    Birdman
    celebiluver
    pikastar
    Bakura-kun
    pink-tiger
    gothsinn23
    kagome
    Rai
    kay11190
    shiningadept
    thanhthuy
    ~Kagura~
    Shampoo
    MysticTrunks
    Dylan
    A-one
    ELEMENT MASTER
    action_gamer
    Hakuryuu

Last edited:

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    cold_katanagirl said:
    Sure, you guys can join! ^^

CC, do you want to be Co-Owner too? Just making sure.

And now, for the incredibly overused first topic...

Who are your favorite character(s) and why?
    Sure, I'll be co-owner
    (creepy, it's starting to thunder here....)
    My favorites were mentioned but I'll mention them again
    Kagome: she's my absolute favorite. I think she's beautiful and cool and I just love her especially when she tells Inuyasha to "Sit"
    Inuyasha: He's hot, he's a hero, his sword rocks, his attacks rock and those ears and those eyes *drools*
    Shippo: only one word, KAWAII!!!!
    Sota: Who cant love a little brother! (obviously I dont have one)
    and for extra credit, the hunk Sesshomaru. *glomps* soooo hawt!

Years
    Here are my favorites:

Inuyasha - What can I say? He's hot and he has a nice personality. Well, I can't exactly say NICE but... You know what I mean. I do like it when he's being a hard *** instead of being the "hero" though.

Sesshoumaru - Because he isn't afraid to do whatever the hell he wants. XD I just like guys who aren't all "i lurv everybody i r teh hero lolz", and Sesshoumaru... Isn't like that.

Kikyou - Kikyou is my absolute favorite. IMO, she's the most interesting character in the show. It's amazing how so many people think she's evil and that she's still trying to kill Inuyasha when it seems clear her goal has changed. And she can kick some butt.

By the way... I find myself defending Kikyou a lot, so if you don't like her, be afraid. Be very afraid. XD

Sango - Sango is just awesome, plain and simple. Throwing around a gigantic boomerang and all.

Rin - I have no idea why I like Rin. I just do.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    so if you don't like her, be afraid. Be very afraid. XD
    I kind of have the hots for Kikyo too. In the recent American episode, I kind of melted because she's so beautiful and mysterious and looks a lot like Clair in the weirdest way.
    It's very fun to have a thing for both boys and girls, makes me less picky. XD

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    OMG, can I please join this just look at my theme....I love Inuyasha. it is one of my favorite anime of all.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Question: Why are there two Co-Owners? o__o I thought only one was needed. *shrugs*

My favourite characters___

Inuyasha~ *obsesses* Omgomgomg! X3 He is so hot and I just love his personality. <3 *melts*

Sango~ She is so friggin' cool. o___o *whips out Hiraikotsu*

Sesshoumaru~
    If you love Inuyasha, ya gotta love his brother, too. ;D He's hot, and totally cool. <3

Rin~ She's just so kawaii. XD

Years
    I only put two co owners because I always seem to have this bad habit of a co owner going away when I leave for awhile, then the club gets closed. It's just me being paranoid. ^^

And of course you all can join and stuff... And feel free to make a new topic, because I suck with them. XD

Years
    Couples huh? Gotta warn you, I'm weird.

Inuyasha x Kikyou
    Inuyasha x Sango
    Miroku x Sango
    Sesshoumaru x Kikyou
    Sesshoumaru x Kagura

I guess you could say I support Inuyasha x Kagome. I guess. I don't hate it or anything, I just find it boring. <.<

Anyway, explanation time!

Inuyasha x Kikyou - Tis my favorite ship! Couples like them are so happy and sad at the same time. Bittersweet would be a good word for it. I just find the two of them together quite interesting, and the fanfiction is awesome. *thwacks Naraku a gazillion times* Ahem. XD

Inuyasha x Sango - *has trash thrown at her* I really don't know why I like this couple myself... I just think they'd make a good match. It has some of the BEST fanfiction. And there are other reasons that I'm too lazy to put down.

Miroku x Sango - I have to support ONE couple that has a chance of happening. XD Besides, this couple is hilarious and fun to watch, even if it isn't the most original couple in the entire world.

Sesshoumaru x Kikyou - Fanfiction! ^^ Imagine Inuyasha's reaction if Sesshoumaru and Kikyou hooked up... The drama. The angst. TEH SHIPPINESS. And... I dunno, Kikyou would do Sesshoumaru some good. I don't know how, I'm just rambling. ^^ And I know Kikyou and Rin would get along, so there's a plus...

Sesshoumaru x Kagura - Another bittersweet pairing. *points to the manga* Yes... Poor Kagura.

Last edited:

Rikku-chan

&#9829;Neko-Girl&#9829;
    Years
    I don't think your couples list is THAT weird, but just curious. If you don't support Inu and Kagome how come you joined my club dedicated to them?*Ish confused agian*-Pyo

Years
    Pretty long story. <.<

Basically... I'm trying to get used to Kagome and Kagome in general, because I find her... a tad bit annoying. *shot*

I don't dislike Inuyasha x Kagome or anything, it's quite cute. It's just so... cliched. Miroku x Sango is too but... I dunno, everything about Kagome has been bothering me lately for whatever reason.

So now, I'm trying to get used to Kagome. ^^

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Omg, I find Kagome annoying as well. XD I also dont support Inuyasha x Kagome. :x I prefer Kikyo.

I support__

Miroku x Sango
    Rin x Kohaku
    Koga x Ayame

XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back